Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Jun 11, 2008 10:49 pm

in case you didn't know, i'm a completel;y sick ass motherfucker. i eat at buger king and i've been drunk for the last half year (plus the 1o years before the last half year) and i fucking HATE indy rovk! i am the worlds illest dj and when ooba gooba finally come out (with the free reissue of "ping pong') you're all gonna wanna know what it's like to be me, but will hafta nly guess at ahow rad it is by reading vanity fair. i'll be in the vanities section. feels so good! ooooooh!!! and i'm about to eat another deviled egg before pete comes oer. im gonna fart his face off!
Posted: Jun 11, 2008 10:50 pm

also i have the sweet georgia brown har,em globetrotters souvenier 7 incher!
Posted: Jun 11, 2008 11:11 pm

sweet georgia brown
Listened to that song today!
Posted: Jun 11, 2008 11:28 pm

by reading vanity fair.

sorry, I only read Cosmo
Posted: Jun 11, 2008 11:50 pm

Iron Man loves BK.

In related news, Dude! The Sally scare is off the hook! Got a Wendy's Single with fries and Dr. Pepper today... SANS TOMATOES!!!!

Luckily I scored some of the last remaining on-the-vine tomatoes at Freddy's last night.
Posted: Jun 11, 2008 11:54 pm

ym mag for me, y'all!
Posted: Jun 12, 2008 1:07 am

i'm here now but he hasn't farted yet
Posted: Jun 12, 2008 3:02 am

i frted t him.
Posted: Jun 12, 2008 8:37 am

I al;so can get piss drunk and wake up three hours later laughing at the face of death!
Posted: Jun 12, 2008 8:38 am

HA!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®