Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Z-Gun Zine! Nothing People Record!
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 1:50 pm

Two FANTASTIC things I got from Goner last week!

The record is simply awesome. http://www.myspace.com/nothingpeople

And there are PAGES and PAGES and PAGES of reviews of shit I actually give a fuck about in Z-Gun and don't need a magnifying glass to read it! When I find a fucking minute I will actually read them. (ewww...this reminds me of something I was wondering last night -- new topic!)

However. You should buy BOTH if these immediately.
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 1:53 pm

ha! we're out of both of 'em... but should be here next week!

great stuffs indeed!
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 2:07 pm

meh
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 2:21 pm

Is this an official endorsement?
or do they pay for this advertising?
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 2:43 pm

do they pay for this advertising?

Correctamundo.

Date: Now
To: Nothing People
Cc: Z-Gun Magazine
RE: Where's the 100 Grand you promised me?
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 4:43 pm

you ain't cheap!
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 4:52 pm

Oh yes I am.
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 4:53 pm

Rich -- don't you do a zine?
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 5:18 pm

no, just online shit.
i don't write reviews, because I don't really think it matters what i think.
Plus everybody over at Term-boredom hates me (they think I suck big time, Tricknee called me a bitch) - so no one would want to contribute anything to a zine I was invloved in, cuz then they wouldn't be cool!
RAD! I wish I was hip and cool!
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 6:35 pm | Edited by: frankie teardrop

I actually remember people saying very good things about your interviews. That includes Tricknee.
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 11:29 pm

yeah, some people did, I guess not everyone at TB thought that.
There was an internet misunderstanding. People thought I was talking shit about TB interviews/stories - I was actually talking about TB forum posters (NOT writers), then there was a shit storm of LIES all LIIIIIIIES
WHHHHHHHYYY! whhaaaa haaaaaaaaa...sniff.
I actually really like a lot of TB writing, so I didn't like people spreading the word that I thought it was shit - I think very much the opposite.
for the record that is ... here on the goner bored.
Posted: Jun 5, 2008 12:06 am

Shit, the Cheap Rewards piece about Afterbirth from Tawas, MI makes me lose sleep. Like I haven't been to Tawas and Au Gravey every summer the past few years. "The Cool Tavern" must be in reference to Barnacle Bills.
Posted: Jun 5, 2008 9:24 am

If I remember right, it was someone posting your stuff saying "way better than TB" or something like that, which isn't true. Some of those interviews were really good, some were just typical, and some were with garbage bands like Soledad Brothers (right?). It was more about your buddy than you. You should talk to Rich, he'd be glad to take submissions...he's always begging.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®