Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / young niggers in charge
Posted: May 18, 2008 2:04 am

Police recovered five weapons, including a sawed-off shotgun and an assault rifle, from the Cavalier Manor home of a teenager charged last week with the murder of a 50-year-old pizza delivery man.

Police searched Jamal L. Minggia’s home in the 900 block of Bold Street for weapons and for evidence of gang activity, according to a search warrant filed in court this week.

The 18-year-old is in jail on charges of first-degree murder and robbery, along with firearms charges, in the shooting death of Robert Edward Kiesewetter.

A 17-year-old who was not identified because of his age faces the same charges.

Kiesewetter, a 50-year-old Portsmouth man, was killed April 25 while delivering a Papa John’s pizza in the Edgefield apartment complex in Churchland.

The search warrant made no reference to the homicide, but was taken out in connection to Minggia’s alleged involvement in criminal street gang activity. However, it was executed May 1, the same day Minggia was indicted on the murder charge. According to a police affidavit, Minggia admitted to being a member of a gang called YNIC, a reference to young blacks in charge.
Posted: May 18, 2008 2:35 am

I wish that I thought you were funny or clever. YNIC - Your comical effort was writing out the initialism moniker of people who are nearly as stupid and infinitely more debased than you are? Incidentally, amongst other things, you will also never be "in charge." I wish that you only temporarily wore that pizza uniform because you had other skills or because you were in college. No such luck. Your overall contribution shows in your shitty, worthless personality.

Maybe you should add humility and conscientiousness in with your preaching, douchebag.
Posted: May 18, 2008 4:02 am

Best thing to do is imagine him as Carlos Mencia with a guitar. Or ignore him.
Posted: May 18, 2008 9:19 am

Carlos Mencia with a guitar

Now THAT'S funny!

Who's the Goner Dane Cook?
Posted: May 18, 2008 9:26 am

Who's the Goner Dane Cook?

Dunno, but I know who the Goner Rip Taylor is.
Posted: May 18, 2008 11:00 am

niggers.......
Posted: May 18, 2008 12:40 pm

You're really showing us all what Christian values are all about.
Posted: May 18, 2008 12:48 pm | Edited by: bradx

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan(Ham, Noah's son); a servant of servants(slave of slaves) shall he be unto his brethren.
----------------
Ham was a nigger and slavery was God's curse upon him and his ancestors.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic

You must not expose your father’s nakedness by having sexual intercourse with your mother. She is your mother; you must not have intercourse with her. You must not have sexual intercourse with your father’s wife; she is your father’s nakedness.

Genesis 9:22
And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

Leviticus 18:7-8

You must not expose your father’s nakedness by having sexual intercourse with your mother. She is your mother; you must not have intercourse with her. 8 You must not have sexual intercourse with your father’s wife; she is your father’s nakedness.
---------------------------------------------------
Ham the Nigger was a Mother Fucker and so God cursed all his children, and his children's children...
Posted: May 18, 2008 1:46 pm

I honestly don't know why you guys get so mad about Brad. I think it's because you can't handlehow shocking he is. I mean, he records his own songs or covers of other people's songs. And he doesn't give a fuck! what you think about him. The bible thing? Well, he's practically Hasil, so it's a no brainer. You people just don't get how much he's trying to shake you out of your protective holes. I can't use the "n" word, because I actually live and work with people of color. Brad doesn't, so we have to count on him to tell us what's really important. Even if it shocks you. I mean, Alice Cooper had to do it. These are just words, people, you only give them power because you object so much. Why get pissed off? You should listen to one of his podcasts. You can't get mad at him, because he ONLY PLAYS VINYL. HE KEEPS IT REAL. Unlike you people, who are so hung up on your "morality". Point is, if you live far away from black people, you can say what you want on the internet. Brad is a king amongst message boards and is not an attention whore.
Posted: May 18, 2008 1:51 pm

hahahaha!
Posted: May 18, 2008 2:17 pm

Whoever we are
Wherever were from
We shoulda noticed by now
Our behavior is dumb
And if our chances
Expect to improve
Its gonna take a lot more
Than tryin to remove
The other race
Or the other whatever
From the face
Of the planet altogether

They call it the earth
Which is a dumb kinda name
But they named it right
cause we behave the same...
We are dumb all over
Dumb all over,
Yes we are
Dumb all over,
Near n far
Dumb all over,
Black n white
People, we is not wrapped tight

Nurds on the left
Nurds on the right
Religous fanatics
On the air every night
Sayin the bible
Tells the story
Makes the details
Sound real gory
bout what to do
If the geeks over there
Dont believe in the book
We got over here

You cant run a race
Without no feet
n pretty soon
There wont be no street
For dummies to jog on
Or doggies to dog on
Religous fanatics
Can make it be all gone
(I mean it wont blow up
n disappear
Itll just look ugly
For a thousand years...)

You cant run a country
By a book of religion
Not by a heap
Or a lump or a smidgeon
Of foolish rules
Of ancient date
Designed to make
You all feel great
While you fold, spindle
And mutilate
Those unbelievers
From a neighboring state

To arms! to arms!
Hooray! thats great
Two legs aint bad
Unless theres a crate
They ship the parts
To mama in
For souvenirs: two ears (get down!)
Not his, not hers, (but what the hey? )
The good book says:
(it gotta be that way!)
But their book says:
Revenge the crusades...
With whips n chains
n hand grenades...
Two arms? two arms?
Have another and another
Our God says:
There aint no other!
Our God says
Its all okay!
Our God says
This is the way!

It says in the book:
Burn n destroy...
n repent, n redeem
n revenge, n deploy
n rumble thee forth
To the land of the unbelieving scum on the other side
cause they dont go for whats in the book
n that makes em bad
So verily we must choppeth them up
And stompeth them down
Or rent a nice french bomb
To poof them out of existance
While leaving their real estate just where we need it
To use again
For temples in which to praise our god
(cause he can really take care of business!)

And when his humble tv servant
With humble white hair
And humble glasses
And a nice brown suit
And maybe a blond wife who takes phone calls
Tells us our God says
Its okay to do this stuff
Then we gotta do it,
cause if we dont do it,
We aint gwine up to hebbin!
(depending on which book youre using at the
Time...cant use theirs... it dont work
...its all lies...gotta use mine...)
Aint that right?
Thats what they say
Every night...
Every day...
Hey, we cant really be dumb
If were just following gods orders
Hey, lets get serious...
God knows what hes doin
He wrote this book here
An the book says:
He made us all to be just like him,
So...
If were dumb...
Then God is dumb...
(an maybe even a little ugly on the side)
Posted: May 18, 2008 3:12 pm

rapeariffic!
Posted: May 18, 2008 4:29 pm

you like to use rascist words?,in the name of god? maybe you will have the same fate as these two, and maybe raped by a big black man as well,prairie nigger
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b5_1208607333
gotta love the whitey who joins in on it
Posted: May 18, 2008 4:48 pm

whos next?
Posted: May 18, 2008 4:48 pm

rascist isnt a word, fuck wit.
Posted: May 18, 2008 6:02 pm

rascist isnt a word, fuck wit.

neither is whos
Posted: May 18, 2008 8:02 pm

fuck off, baker.
Posted: May 18, 2008 8:08 pm

Christ...is there any way to bump a thread DOWN?
Posted: May 18, 2008 8:29 pm

Yeah, I can't wait for tomorrow. Sitting next to the awesome, old black lady that actually grew up around the whole Stax deal, talk to her about soul music and her family and wrestling (she knows EVERYTHING about wrestling; she totally rules)...
And then maybe, if I have a chance to check in, this will be the first thing to come up. "No, ma'am. This isn't a racist board, that's just this guy who's breaking down barriers."
Posted: May 18, 2008 8:45 pm

"No, ma'am. This isn't a racist board, that's just this guy who's breaking down barriers."

Bradding Mississippi
Posted: May 18, 2008 9:19 pm

i didnt name their pizza driver killing gang...
i also didnt write the bible.
thanks for the attention though.
Posted: May 19, 2008 12:43 am

thanks for the attention though.
Brad is looking for 'negative reinforcement'

...shit is getting deep.
Posted: May 19, 2008 1:26 am

gee, ive only been on this board for 5 years or so, of course i was expecting everyone to have a giant love fest over me, as usual. i suppose if i woulda said niggaz then it would be all good.

im with jack stands on this one. ignore me. if you question my bible beliefs or try to talk reason to me its going to elicit a response, and not one that is worthwhile or meaningful.

im not here to entertain you, youre here to entertain me.

I mean, he records his own songs or covers of other people's songs.

i got a kick out of this. is there something else i should be recording? maybe the problem is that i record songs, because as far as i know, every song ever recorded was either an original or a cover. is there some third option im missing???
Posted: May 19, 2008 1:32 am

No, ma'am. This isn't a satanist board, that's just everyone who's "too smart" to believe what God revealed to us in the Bible.
Posted: May 19, 2008 5:32 am

i didn't like the metzger thing cause i didn't understand lots of those sentances and i got a homo vibe from the paragraphs + with brad and amber still hot pink in my memory from a gonerfest two years ago and the taste of home frys from brad's cooking show, he's the prince of beer belly radicals
Posted: May 19, 2008 7:32 am | Edited by: michael baker

These are just words, people, you only give them power because you object so much.

yeah who gives a shit about language/power/values

words are just words always confuses me: what does that mean?

better if we just sat around and throw our feces against the cages' back walls
Posted: May 19, 2008 7:34 am

i record songs, because as far as i know, every song ever recorded was either an original or a cover. is there some third option im missing???

third option: turn off the electricity
Posted: May 19, 2008 11:22 am

better if we just sat around and throw our feces against the cages' back walls

second option: throw feces at michael baker
Posted: May 19, 2008 11:49 am

OBAMA FOR PREZ '08!!
Posted: May 19, 2008 3:59 pm

im not here to entertain you, youre here to entertain me.

then stop uploading your "music"

No, ma'am. This isn't a satanist board, that's just everyone who's "too smart" to believe what God revealed to us in the Bible.

most of these satanists have better morals than you holy man

second option: throw feces at michael baker

i dont think he wants to hear you sing
Posted: May 19, 2008 7:04 pm

whatever, pussy.
come out from behind the alias and talk your shit.
until then youre not even worth rebutting.
Posted: May 19, 2008 7:11 pm

where's my pie, pizzaface?
Posted: May 19, 2008 7:23 pm

up your ass, bitch.
Posted: May 19, 2008 7:58 pm

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan(Ham, Noah's son); a servant of servants(slave of slaves) shall he be unto his brethren.
----------------
Ham was a nigger and slavery was God's curse upon him and his ancestors.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic

You must not expose your father’s nakedness by having sexual intercourse with your mother. She is your mother; you must not have intercourse with her. You must not have sexual intercourse with your father’s wife; she is your father’s nakedness.

And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

Leviticus 18:7-8

You must not expose your father’s nakedness by having sexual intercourse with your mother. She is your mother; you must not have intercourse with her. 8 You must not have sexual intercourse with your father’s wife; she is your father’s nakedness.
---------------------------------------------------
Ham the Nigger was a Mother Fucker and so God cursed all his children, and his children's children...

Did you look this up to defend yourself or do you use it do justify yourself while acting the way you do every day? You're an embarrassment to yourself and the people who brought you up. I wish they could see you running you racist, hateful mouth for no apparent reason other than to bring down an entire culture of people. I'm sure you'd make them proud.
Posted: May 19, 2008 8:37 pm

thank you sir, may i please have another?
Posted: May 19, 2008 8:44 pm

not that it matters, but you know, sometimes people learn their behavior from how theyre brought up? i'm done with the 'n' word for this week, but i guess it would shock you to hear that it wasnt exactly unheard growing up in our household, and in fact my parents are far more fond of it than myself. thats not in any way an excuse, but i would think it should be rather obvious.
Posted: May 19, 2008 8:46 pm

A+++
Posted: May 19, 2008 8:52 pm

yeah who gives a shit about language/power/values

words are just words always confuses me: what does that mean?

this thread is beyond retarded so how could I not join in

I'm gonna call you a microwave, baker

in my mind it's the very worst thing I can call you
I'm sure you'll get real upset since as I said it is the worst thing i can call you

MICROWAVE!!!

does anyone else find it funny that a debate about the use of the n word is being conducted on a message board that has ties to a band that has used the n word!

oh lord, you're all microwaves
Posted: May 19, 2008 9:24 pm

why do police dogs lick their own asses?

to get the taste of microwave out of their mouths.
Posted: May 19, 2008 10:28 pm

you losers need to get a life.
Posted: May 19, 2008 10:38 pm

you losers need to get a life.

I WISH THAT SHOW WAS STILL ON
Posted: May 19, 2008 11:09 pm

Posted: May 20, 2008 1:34 am

get a life.

Chris Elliot is a comedic genius.
Posted: May 20, 2008 2:59 am | Edited by: Paul Lips

bradx's critics probably couldn't even point to Wisconsin on a map.
Posted: May 20, 2008 3:08 am

me genius.
anyone who dont get it not very intelligunt.
Posted: May 20, 2008 3:14 am

Did you look this up to defend yourself or do you use it do justify yourself while acting the way you do every day?
yeah dickface, i looked it up from the "goner board foretells the future" thread i started last week, where i first posted it because things were getting too lovey dovey. its a wonderful bit of research, isnt it? thank you for reprinting it in its entirety.

JESUS LOVES YOU
Posted: May 20, 2008 3:42 am

get a life.

me too.

if i were a microwave, i'd stick a piece of aluminum foil in my mouth and push the start button after reading this thread.
Posted: May 20, 2008 3:52 am

the president, the pope, a boy scout, and the world's smartest microwave are all on a plane together.

the pilot runs out of the cockpit shouting "this plane is gonna crash!" grabs a chute, and jumps out.

the president looks and there's only 3 'chutes left.

he grabs one, says "i have to lead the country" and jumps.

the microwave grabs one and says "i am an important microwave. my brothers need me. i am the smartest microwave in the world. i must lead my people."

then he jumps.

the pope says, "son, i've led a long and full life and you have yours ahead of you. take the last chute."

the boy scout said "don't worry about it, old man, the world's smartest microwave just jumped out of the airplane with my backpack".
Posted: May 20, 2008 4:42 am

get a life.

I just wish it was readily available on DVD. I wish the same about the Julie Brown series "Strip Mall."
Posted: May 20, 2008 1:43 pm

Numerous biblical scholars have shown how that was used out of context too excuse the slave trade of blacks.

http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2006/01/judaic-role-in-black-sla ve-trade.html
Posted: May 20, 2008 1:57 pm

yeah, that was pretty much covered in the link i provided.
however, i dont see any evidence of numerous biblical scholars in your link, just one black guy who gave a speech against thousands of years of jewish history. even islamics agree.
Just as in Jewish and Christian sources, so too in Islamic sources do we find that it was not Canaan who was cursed with slavery, but Ham instead of or in addition to Canaan. So, for example, Tabari (d923), quoting Ibn Isaq (d768), Masudi (10th century) and Dimashqui (thirteenth century). Ham appears as the recipient of the curse so regularly that the only Arabic author Gerhard Rotter could find who specifically limits the curse to Canaan is Yaqubi (d. ca 900). In all others the descendants of Ham were enslaved.
Posted: May 20, 2008 2:21 pm | Edited by: kokobware

Is bradx the fat porch monkey in this video?
Posted: May 20, 2008 2:40 pm

sho nuff.
Posted: May 20, 2008 3:17 pm

I just wish it was readily available on DVD

Happy Days is out on dvd!
Posted: May 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Posted: May 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Posted: May 24, 2008 5:16 pm

for BraD!

Ask a ......

Posted: May 24, 2008 8:04 pm

Posted: May 25, 2008 9:26 am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-
1607577434336039168&q=pizza+murder&ei=dXU5SKf4Lp6m4QLgz73rAw
Posted: May 25, 2008 2:57 pm | Edited by: Davie

1. Using the word Nigger was maybe shocking and could possibly be funny like ten years ago, now it's just another word people like to use to be like "oh look at me I'm being original and thought provoking". No your not, you're being dumb and cliche. Try coming up with something original for once.

2. Quoting Old Testament in an attempt to somehow prove what the Bible says about Blacks. Guess what Brad, when Jesus came he recanted on all of the Old Testament law so all men can come into his loving arms. Try understanding the stupid thing you are trying to preach.
Posted: May 25, 2008 4:12 pm

i know that. i wasnt saying blacks couldnt be saved, just that they were cursed to be slaves according to the bible because ham was a mother fucker.

its not my goal to be funny. this is hardly the first time this thread has existed even on this board, even the ham story was lifted from another goner thread, goner board foretells future. even if its not original it never fails to get a response, as you have proven yet again.

try coming up with a more original response to it next time, because the one you just posted is also not original or thought provoking.
Posted: May 25, 2008 4:19 pm

also, Jesus didnt recant all old testament law. in fact he taught quite the opposite. heres some new testament verse you may find enlightening.

For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:18-19

It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid. Luke 16:17

Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place. Matthew 5:17
Posted: May 25, 2008 5:39 pm

they prefer to be called "coloreds"...
Posted: May 27, 2008 11:09 pm

I thought ham was the other white meat?
Posted: May 28, 2008 1:42 pm

also, Jesus didnt recant all old testament law. in fact he taught quite the opposite. heres some new testament verse you may find enlightening.

well, you are probably going to hell then...doesnt Old Testament law command to keep Kosher? Im sure you have had a Cheeseburger or a thousand in your day...going to hell you are, with the rest of us.
Posted: May 28, 2008 2:13 pm

There is as much evidence that the Christian Savior was a black man, or at least a dark man, as there is of his being the son of the Virgin Mary, or that he once lived and moved upon the earth. And that evidence is the testimony of his disciples, who had nearly as good an opportunity of knowing what his complexion was as the evangelists who omit to say anything about it.

In pictures and portraits of Christ by the early Christians he is uniformly represented as being black. To make this more certain a red tinge is given to the lips; and the only test in the Christian bible quoted by orthodox Christians as describing his complexion represents it as being black.

racist remarks....$0.0
using the bible to justify them.....$0.0
the look on your face when you meet negro Jesus...priceless
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/1/13/Negro Jesus.jpg/290px-NegroJesus.jpg
Posted: May 28, 2008 3:18 pm

that was my favorite episode of all in the family...
Posted: May 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Posted: May 29, 2008 4:35 am

so hey, ham, you big pussy...

maybe you will have the same fate as these two, and maybe raped by a big black man as well,prairie nigger

thats really nice.

racist remarks....$0.0

right back at ya, buddy.

heres one of the first images of your nigger jesus
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8d/Christ_with_beard.j pg
looks pretty "uniformly" black, eh?

Jesus was a middle eastern jewish rabbi, of course maybe he was niggra, after all he called everyone "brother" and couldnt get a fair trial...

the only way Jesus was black is if you're going by the "one drop" rule
Posted: May 29, 2008 4:48 am

well, you are probably going to hell then...doesnt Old Testament law command to keep Kosher? Im sure you have had a Cheeseburger or a thousand in your day...going to hell you are, with the rest of us.

Genesis 9:3 "Every moving thing that is alive shall be food for you; I give all to you, as I gave the green plant."

Romans 14:2 "...he who is weak eats vegetables only."

Colossians 2:16 "Therefore let no one act as your judge in regard to food or drink"

ephesians 2:5-10
even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ, by grace you have been saved, and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Posted: Jun 10, 2008 2:53 am

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®