Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Question for the Ladies
Posted: May 13, 2008 2:42 pm

I heard that sometimes when women are sitting a certain way and they fart the fart air is forced forward through their pussy lips and the flapping of the pussy lips makes the fart noise so what's up with that?
Posted: May 13, 2008 3:08 pm

Women have two holes that can fart. The usual suspect smells like yours, a pussyfart smells like, well: pussy - we like to call those a Flipper.
The version you're talking about is called a Mystery Guest. A Mystery Guest mostly visits the backseat of a greyhound.
I'd like to meet a girl who can pull off a double barrelled: pussy and asshole at the same time AND goin flipperdiflop with the cuntflaps.
A Greyhound Special.
Posted: May 13, 2008 3:51 pm

They always make me laugh (but then, so does intestinal gas). Always a brilliant coda to any coitus.
Posted: May 14, 2008 8:37 am

I hardly ever fart anymore. I don't know why. I find this especially strange as I am a vegetarian. Anyway, I only ever pussy farted as a teenager when I first started putting my feet behind my head, some trapped air to work out I suppose. I remember something from grade school about a pussy fart being called a queef(sp?). Thats all I know on the subject; hope its helpful.
Posted: May 14, 2008 8:40 am

WOW!
Posted: May 14, 2008 8:47 am

Women have two holes that can fart. The usual suspect smells like yours, a pussyfart smells like, well: pussy - we like to call those a Flipper.
The version you're talking about is called a Mystery Guest. A Mystery Guest mostly visits the backseat of a greyhound.
I'd like to meet a girl who can pull off a double barrelled: pussy and asshole at the same time AND goin flipperdiflop with the cuntflaps.
A Greyhound Special.

a few hours later already number two on google

frightening

URL
Posted: May 14, 2008 8:54 am

It is called a quief. I lived with a girl who practiced thai massage. She said every woman she gave a massage to quiefed during the process. Be warned. If you want further information, there is an episode of the Sarah Silverman Show dedicated to the subject; the one where she takes in a homeless man.
Posted: May 14, 2008 9:22 am

Posted: May 14, 2008 10:02 am

Just to clarify, I am not talking about a queef. In a queef, air from inside the pussy comes out and makes the pussy lips flap. In a fart, air from inside the butthole comes out and makes the butt cheeks flap. What I am talking about ("mystery guest"?) is whether air can come from inside the butthole and be diverted forward to make the pussy lips flap.
Posted: May 14, 2008 10:03 am

I'm thinking only if there is a rectalvaginal fistula, which would be a pretty severe medical condition.
Posted: May 14, 2008 10:06 am

rectal fisting? yes, that is quite severe.
Posted: May 14, 2008 10:17 am

you would know.
Posted: May 14, 2008 10:18 am

The Mystery Guest is for real.
No shit.

Baker, I knew you were a REAL art lover, deep down, and had your own Spring Collection.

The queef can also be a result of the boy pumpin air in your cunt while fuckin ya.
You go: 'Just the tip now, come on man, JEZ DA TIP! And then deeeeep...' and all of a sudden you go BRRRRRFFFFT (and not prrrrrrrffft).
I kid you not.
Posted: May 14, 2008 10:23 am

Ask Dr. Quim, Medicine Woman
Posted: May 14, 2008 10:35 am

You boys make it all sound just as easy as 1-2-3....fills my heart with hope and pride, truly.
Posted: May 14, 2008 10:44 am

Baker, I knew you were a REAL art lover, deep down, and had your own Spring Collection.

Miss dingler la dangler

i have no idea what you are talking about

but i am listening to the fifth dimension so i forgive yr inanities, misogynistic penthouse dreams, and yr cold cold heart: ach du, i do.
Posted: May 14, 2008 10:54 am

Hm, your German is quite bad.
And don't call me Miss, you dirty old man.
Du? You want Du?
Here ya go!

Posted: May 14, 2008 10:57 am

You boys make it all sound just as easy as 1-2-3....fills my heart with hope and pride, truly.

The Mystery Guest is hard to pull off.
The Quief is easy to master.
Posted: May 14, 2008 11:06 am

Du? You want Du?

yes Herr Jager Meister

URL

a song for my funeral

others you ask?

night and day, sinatra (54 (?) version
penultimate shostakovich string quartet
up up and away 5th D
needle and the damage done Mr Neil
the weight (mavis)

cash bar
Posted: May 14, 2008 11:13 am

Shit, that url is a left hook for sure.
God, how I hate that band.

So, your funeral is gonna be a Gutfest?
Posted: May 14, 2008 11:13 am

it seems so appropriate that this thread becomes another baker/Ding Le Dangle conversation
Posted: May 14, 2008 11:14 am

baker/Ding Le Dangle conversation

monologue
Posted: May 14, 2008 11:20 am

monologue intérieur
Posted: May 14, 2008 11:28 am

monologue intérieur

another queefing allusion! back to the topic for bruce! super

yankees still suck thank god

There should be a thread about the songs 'you' want to hear at your funeral though...
Posted: May 14, 2008 11:33 am

i forgot sam's a change is gonna come
Posted: May 14, 2008 11:44 am

now I'm sure Bruce fucked off,
heh heh
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®