Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / spring has sprung in chicago
Posted: May 13, 2008 1:06 pm

yeah, the weather still sucks, but those plucky little urchins of humbolt park have taken it upon themselves to usher in the grandest of all seasons: SPRING TIME IS HERE!
so if you want a brick to the face, a punch to the side of the head, thrown up against a parked car, or an attempt at being knocked off your bike (especially if you're a girl) go to AUGUSTA BLVD between WESTERN and ROCKWELL daily around 3/3:30 and a group of kids from CLEMENTE will deal out the blows. don't worry about the cops harshing your spring celebrations, they're never around.
Posted: May 13, 2008 1:43 pm

yeah, every year you throw this in our faces, arman. enjoy!
Posted: May 13, 2008 2:07 pm

they got cameron yesterday.

i fucking hate living a block from that goddamn high school.
Posted: May 13, 2008 2:12 pm | Edited by: arman

yeah, thats who told me about it. i really think city and state government need to take more responsibility and need to address why the youth of this city are out of control....
Posted: May 13, 2008 2:31 pm

racist!

On the bright side, all the chicks probably pulled the tank tops out of the back of their dressers.
Posted: May 13, 2008 2:50 pm

they got cameron yesterday

Jesus fuck. Is he OK?
Posted: May 13, 2008 2:56 pm

On the bright side, all the chicks probably pulled the tank tops out of the back of their dressers.

who's ready for some sharking?
Posted: May 13, 2008 4:41 pm

Is he OK?

oh yeah, they just do real quick beat downs and take off. they did brick an old man in the face though
Posted: May 13, 2008 4:45 pm

yeah sam: hot time/summer in the city!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®