Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / sorry...the pot went to my head
Posted: May 8, 2008 6:53 pm

Two men and a juvenile are accused of digging up a corpse, decapitating the body and using the head to smoke marijuana, according to court documents.

Matthew Gonzalez and Kevin Jones have been charged with the misdemeanor offense of abuse of a corpse, said Scott Durfee, a spokesman for the Harris County District Attorneys Office.

According to documents filed in the case, Gonzalez, Jones and an unnamed juvenile on March 15 went to an Humble cemetery, dug up a man's grave, left with the head and turned it into a "bong."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5764886.html
Posted: May 8, 2008 7:44 pm

Guys, you can use an aluminum can if you don't have anything else to smoke with. Tear some pages out of the bible and use them as rolling papers if you're feeling blasphemous. And besides, all that formaldehyde can't taste good. Not to mention the, you know, decomposition...
Posted: May 8, 2008 8:21 pm

I, Smokey Mc Pot, hereby leave my Metallica tapes to my sister under stipulation she listens to them every day and chills the fuck out. To my main bro's, I leave my head so that they can totally make a way awesome bong out of it.
Signed
Smokes
Posted: May 8, 2008 10:14 pm

Could you even get a tight enough seal to get a decent hit?

Arman I'm asking you.
Posted: May 8, 2008 11:03 pm | Edited by: pseudo pion

Posted: May 8, 2008 11:22 pm

I turn your attention to sportscenter. behold.
Posted: May 9, 2008 4:19 am

man, i gotta think it was the fermented formaldahyde
Posted: May 9, 2008 9:09 am

Could you even get a tight enough seal to get a decent hit?

How big are your lips?
Posted: May 9, 2008 10:48 am

Hmmm...

<i>All three teens gave written and verbal confessions admitting they tried to dig up a body over a two-day period, Adkins said.

But the boys told conflicting stories about whether they actually severed the head " so police aren't sure if that gruesome detail really happened.</i>
Posted: May 9, 2008 3:19 pm

Oh...they were making a skull bong...lame. I thought they were gonna use the whole head. You know, like pack the weed in the nostrils, inhale through the mouth, use the windpipe as a carb...that type of deal.
Posted: Jun 15, 2008 7:52 pm

Uhhhh, tapecase, you sound like you reeeeeally know your stuff..... (????)
Posted: Jun 15, 2008 11:40 pm

Let's see if he knows how to make a bong out of a tapecase...
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 2:27 pm

I feel like trying this out of an animal...except I'm gonna fuck it first then I'll smoke out of it. then I'll grind up the ashes and smoke and snort the remains. SOunds like a normal sunday afternoon at charlie's ranch. PARTY!!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®