Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / attn: Taco Bell.
Posted: May 3, 2008 12:19 am

easy on the sour cream!!!
Posted: May 3, 2008 12:30 pm

you clazy. heavy crema por favor!
Posted: May 3, 2008 1:00 pm

totally crazy. the crema's probably one of their higher-quality ingredients. Gotta have plenty of that and hot sauce to disguise the low-grade dog food meat, and chemically coated then flash frozen shredded lettuce and tomatoes and "cheese"...
Posted: May 3, 2008 1:05 pm | Edited by: SSSSSSS

I gave up on Taco Bell about 5 years ago. After my last Jack in the Box experience, they're off the list as well.

Wendy's, Carl's, Del Taco, Arby's, Weinerschnitzel - that's it! Oh and Burgerville if I'm feeling rich.

And when on vacation in certain areas : Whataburger, In-N-Out, Hardees and Sonics I will still hit up!
Posted: May 3, 2008 1:14 pm

Taco Bell bean burrito. And that's all.
Posted: May 3, 2008 8:57 pm

Man that commercial for the bacon club whatsit.... fuck that shit. Every time I think about that fuckin' thing my gag reflex goes off.
Posted: May 3, 2008 9:24 pm

Haha, you guys eat at Taco Bell.
Posted: May 4, 2008 12:36 am

i never got a chance to hit up Whataburger. I did however eat at Al-T's cajun resteraunt in TX near the Lousina border..pretty good for Texas cajuns...??
Posted: May 4, 2008 12:56 am

I had Nachos Bell Grande without meat for breakfast this morning. Yum.
Posted: May 4, 2008 11:50 am

Sonics

ugh...even the drinks are greasy.
My bowels clench!
Posted: May 4, 2008 4:01 pm

7 layer with fiesta potatoes. when are you people going to listen to me?
Posted: May 4, 2008 6:45 pm

^^ yeah! ^^
Posted: May 4, 2008 8:10 pm

7 layer with fiesta potatoes. when are you people going to listen to me?

i listened and ordered but couldn't finish. yucky poooo
Posted: May 4, 2008 8:14 pm

2 words:
GRILLED STUFFED!
Posted: May 4, 2008 9:15 pm

Taco Bell fucking sucks.

El Burrito Loco, faggots.
Posted: May 5, 2008 1:29 am

I've yet to check out the joint that took over at the El Burrito Loco on Portland and Denver. Can't even remember the name of it. Really gay name, IIRC.
Posted: May 5, 2008 9:29 am

Taco Time sucks more.
Posted: May 5, 2008 10:46 am

remember when burger king had tacos? i think the whole thing got deep fried with a slice of AMERICAN CHEESE on it.

also, never thought of how ridiculous american cheese was until i moved to canada, where they call it "processed cheese." equally accurate.
Posted: May 5, 2008 10:58 am

BRICK CHEESE!
Posted: May 5, 2008 11:20 am

WELFARE CHEESE aka gubment cheese
Posted: May 5, 2008 11:21 am

HELL YEAH.
Posted: May 5, 2008 11:54 am

My bowels clench!

you hope, anyway.
always a risk at Taco Bell

Newfie Joke:

Two newfies are touring the USA and see a Taco Bell. One says to the other: "Hey, I knew there was a lot of Mexicans down here but I didn't know they had their own phone system"
Posted: May 5, 2008 12:59 pm

HELL YEAH.

even that's pushing it.
do they still sell tostadas?
Posted: May 5, 2008 1:51 pm

Alright, now I'm starvin for a bean burrito.
Thanks alot dutch
But here's the theory.
as soon a I'm halfway through with it I'll find it to be disgusting, and swear off taco bell forever.
The other problem with taco bell is buying, or trying to consume more than two menu items. I cant do it without feeling like shit afterwards.
with that said,
Gonna swing by there after work.
Posted: May 5, 2008 1:55 pm

American cheese is great on burgers & grilled cheese sammichezzzz.
Posted: May 5, 2008 3:46 pm | Edited by: SSSSSSS

I <3 grease!

I'm back on the Jack In The Box! I'm just not ever gonna eat any "beef" product of theirs ever again.

Chipotle Ciabatta rules!

JITB uses american cheese on their tacos! Mmm soy meal and american cheese 2 for a buck (is that deal still going?) I was too mesmerized by the pregnant counter help with 3 buttons undone sporting MAJOR preggo cleavage! Couldn't really take in the whole menu.
Posted: May 5, 2008 4:46 pm | Edited by: miss linda

Gonna swing by there after work.

chickened out.
remembered that I swore never to return.
Posted: May 5, 2008 5:54 pm

Alonzo's Tacos on Airport, just south of Tamale House, uses American cheese in it's fajitas. It's actually really fuckin' tasty.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Posted: May 6, 2008 2:38 am

Sonics

something wrong with yer ass. cherry limeades are where it's at, yo.
Posted: May 6, 2008 2:52 am | Edited by: bowie

The other problem with taco bell is buying, or trying to consume more than two menu items

I've sworn to ONLY BUY ONE THING WHILE THERE!!! It takes self control, but is WELL worth the effort. And just a bean burrito is the best thing to buy. Simple, yet perfect.
Posted: May 6, 2008 4:04 am

just stick to a good cook at a long lasting joint. Like, around here I found a decent joint with a stunning lunch special a couple of years ago, like $4.50 for one item and $4.90 for any of the other 20 or so on the line up.
Free chips and salsa, that beats the hell out of any faux fast food chain offering. Then the brothers sold the joint when the hood went upscale and the prices went up and the new cook wasn't to my taste.
Posted: May 6, 2008 1:39 pm

Is this a spoof, a joke? Taco Bell is great. The chalupa is the single best entree in fast food today.
Posted: May 6, 2008 4:54 pm

Make sure you take your vitamins and eat Taco Bell regularly.
-Jack LeLane.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®