Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Fruit-flavored trend in cocaine
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 8:31 am

Sniffing out a fruit-flavored trend in cocaine

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24018918/

no bad, i want to try this...
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 8:35 am

"Taylor and other DEA agents said their next steps would be critical, as the flavored drug, apparently intended to appeal to children and women, had not been seen elsewhere in the country."

hahahahaha only to children and women??? whats going on here... raw cocaine is meant only for real men???
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 10:11 am

Get some pizza flavoring in there and I'm all over that shit.
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 10:44 am

i want to try this...

apparently intended to appeal to children and women

you snort drugs like a little girl!
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 10:57 am

Has anybody ever mixed cocaine with a saline solution and used it as a nasal spray? Seems like that would be a lot easier on the sinuses.
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 12:56 pm

Flavor-ade orange sounds about right, but not at twice the price.
Haven't these people ever heard of pixie sticks?
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 2:20 pm

How pissed would you be if your dealer tryed to sell you berry favored Cocaine???? Yeah pink cocaine I think I will pass...
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 10:26 am

Don't try the brown or yellow cocaine or the Fentanyl-Laced suckers, narcopops
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 1:20 pm

How pissed would you be if your dealer tryed to sell you berry favored Cocaine????
The scepticism would be high.
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 2:43 pm

Last week on the radio I heard that all the "GOOD" coke is migrating to Europe 'cause the dollar is sinking fast. You're going to see the CRACK epidemic get that much worse. More booze abuse when the tweekers can't get the "GOOD" stuff.
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 3:11 pm

not funny, it has already showed up at the Jr. High schools around here.

strawberry flava in a big baggie.

can you imagine 12 year old boys on crack?
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 4:49 pm | Edited by: deadcityrebel

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 12:02 am

tweekers can't get the "GOOD" stuff.

eh i'm sure someone will be turning out the bathroom crank still. stealin anhydrous from farmers and going around to 30 different stores buying cold medicine or diet pills.

coke? ehhh. i think they'll be crackin or crankin' more now. gross.
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 6:05 am

It's actually getting easier to produce psychdelic amphetamines than crank now what with all the restrictions on col medicines. They ain't got any restrictions on parsley, which with the right equipment you can make phenethylamines with similar effects to ecstacy.

Personally, I'd rather have kids on crank than some hug drug bullshit. At least when you're on crank blowing up police stations sounds like a good time.
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 6:33 pm

Kinda gives Nose Candy a whole new meaning...I'd like a lemon line and a strawbree. You could call it Fun Dip.
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 6:49 pm

i had a mango this morning but unfortunately it was really just a mango.

go, man-go!
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 7:21 pm

I recently saw one of those tiny ziplock meth baggies, discarded near a high school campus, that had a cartoonish scorpion printed on it. Some savvy entrepreneur's attempt at brand recognition?
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 7:30 pm

I had some coconut-flavored shit from LA about a month ago. It was really pure and good.
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 9:49 pm

that had a cartoonish scorpion printed on it.

First time you seen a drug sac with a picture on it?

You need to get out more oftener.
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 10:25 pm

Been out of the loop fer awhile...
Posted: May 14, 2008 2:18 pm

or just buy more drugs....yep, spiders, jesters, smiley faces, 8 balls, skulls, flames, whatever...they got em.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®