Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Truck Balls
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 11:11 am

This is from the local paper here about a ban of truck testicles for the backs of cars with hitches I guess. They have been banned in Florida and you will receive a fine if you have them on your car.

Check the comment at the top of the list.

URL

It's worth noting that this state has some very serious budget problems and will be cutting staff and budgets for a number of state programs and nearly all state employees in non-management related roles will not be receiving any raises at all this year. But, it is of dire importance to direct this kind of money and attention to truck balls.
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 12:49 pm

Posted: Apr 18, 2008 1:07 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

When I lived in Gary, IN people would show you a lot more than some fake rubber balls on a bumper. There would be guys who would sit in the window of a car and stick their bare butt out at you. And then, sometime they would stick their penis in between their legs so that it poked out at you too. In fact, when I was much younger I got hit a couple of times when the guy in the front of the car was sticking his butt out but there was a guy in the back seat peeing out of the window. We got pee right in our mouths! This was way worse than the balls coming off of the bumper. People in Florida are so ridiculous!
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 3:24 pm

truck tits?? coming soon i bet.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®