Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / chicago people
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 11:53 am

anyone know what happened on the blue line this morning?
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 11:55 am

Posted: Apr 15, 2008 11:56 am

Posted: Apr 15, 2008 11:56 am

boring! a friend of mine was squawkin' like there was some sort of attack or some shit.
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 11:59 am

Posted: Apr 15, 2008 12:06 pm

more like blah!-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 12:53 pm

it took me over 2 1/2 hours to get to work this morning. i walked south on milwaukee towards the crotch and when i got there the mass of people was staggering. it looked like one of those festivals at union park.

this goddamn city is driving me up a goddamn wall. goddamn it.
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 12:56 pm | Edited by: Jack Stands

i walked south ... towards the crotch

What? Are you in Lilliput, or something?
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 1:25 pm

what can you say, he loves cock
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 1:41 pm

interesting. i say "crotch" and arman thinks "cock".
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 2:25 pm

Apparently, there was some threatening grafitti at your alma mater, arman, Malcolm X College. They thought it was some terrorist stuff -don't know what it said.

But that's the red line that goes by there, isn't it.
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 3:26 pm

THANKS ASSHOLES:

"CTA President Ron Huberman said one train stopped in the subway near the Clark/Lake station around 8:10 a.m. because of a mechanical problem, stalling three southbound trains behind it. He said riders on one of the stalled trains decided to get out onto the tracks, causing CTA officials to cut power to the line.

"If not for the [riders'] evacuation, we could have restored that service in around 25 minutes," Huberman said. He said the initial mechanical problem was reported at 8:10 a.m. and by about 9 a.m. the problem was mostly corrected."
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 3:27 pm

and by about 9 a.m. the problem was mostly corrected."

although that is bullshit because the trains still weren't running at 10:45 when i finally made it to the loop.
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 4:54 pm

threatening grafitti

yeah, it was along the same lines as the grafitti found at st. xavier that said "be prepared to die on 4/14". funny thing is the whole time i went to that school there were all sorts of gang grafitti and threats written on bathroom walls. i guess when they re-habbed the building they scrubbed all that off and didn't bother to pursue the matter.
actually the blue line goes by there.
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 4:58 pm

that's crazy. that train that evacuated must have been the one i was on, cause i got out at Grand at about 8:10. i must have missed the excitement by one stop.
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 5:25 pm

i take it the blue line is running now? i'm still at work seeing as i was 90 minutes late this morning.
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 5:25 pm

not actually working of course, just keeping up appearances.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®