Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Chinese Democracy Track Officially Leaked!!
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 4:43 pm

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 5:34 pm

Bullshit, that's your band after a couple shots of Sailor Jerry rum and a visit to the local gay bar.
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 5:40 pm

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 6:15 pm

But this wasn't one of those tracks in the article is it?

Plus all those links are dead.
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 6:21 pm

I wouldn't know. I didn't click the link. I've got my own brandname facetime to reinforce.
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 7:02 pm

I challenge ye to a dual, Pirate!
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 8:34 pm

Are you looking for a sword fight?
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 8:35 pm

Meet you at the toilets!
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 9:15 pm

April fools!
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 10:07 pm

i heard all the tracks that leaked last year and they sucked. i think appetite for destruction was a great record, yeah great, but it was all downhill once they started replacing members.
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 10:15 pm

i think appetite for destruction was a great record, yeah great, but it was all downhill once they started replacing members

Totally agree with this. Once they got rid of Izzy, it got stupid. Fast.
Lies was o.k. I'll take all the songs on the acoustic side except Patience. The other side was just ripped from Live Like a Suicide. Knockin' cover blows. And that song about "the city", or whatever. The last thing GnR needed was a fucking saxophone.
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 10:21 pm

steven adler too, he was such a whoop ass drummer, matt sorum sucks. i like their version of knockin and its way better than the remake they did of it in the studio for use your illusion shitheaps.
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 10:31 pm | Edited by: Jack Stands

I've listened to maybe 2 or 3 tracks off either of the Illusion thing. My girlfriend-at-the-time had bought it, and I heard the "November Rain" and "Get In the Ring" or whatever, and that sealed it. Plus Axl was doing backup vocals for Don Henley. Lame. Never looked back.
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 10:55 pm

April fools!

I recorded this in about 30 mins today!

I haven't heard ANY of the real album.. but I bet this is just as shitty!!! haha
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 10:56 pm

nope, your song is shittier by far.
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 10:58 pm

matt sorum sucks

The only even remotely redeeming (and it's a stretch) about post Appetite GnR is Slash's guitar work.

Oh... and I may get killed for this... but I don't think their Dead Boys cover was that bad.. considering.
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 11:00 pm

nope, your song is shittier by far.

good. it's fucking garbage. garage band loops and me imitating axl while screaming into my laptop (literally).
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 11:02 pm

it is funny. it took me a minute or so to realize it was a joke, thats how shitty the new GNR songs are.
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 11:05 pm

it is funny. it took me a minute or so to realize it was a joke, thats how shitty the new GNR songs are.

haha. Ye. I sent it to people.. and rather than people say "This isn't real" they said "This sucks" hahaha.
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 11:11 pm

Oh... and the last line in the "chorus" is "fuckin' chinese dudes everyday"
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 11:23 pm

yeah cosidering how bad the new shit is, your recording wasnt that much of a stretch...
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 11:42 pm

Holy shit... I just listened to that and them some of the other stuff on there. I KNEW this stuff had to be bad... but wow.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®