Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Hamburgers VS. Hotdogs!
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 1:14 am

lately..its been the Hamburger thats winning my meat war.
"meat war"...good band name.. or LP title...?
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 1:17 am

me thinks Menthols should take "meat war" if we ever put out an LP..but Nooooooo...not cool enuffff...sometimes ya just gotta tell your egotisical band mates to "STEP OFF".
-chris.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 1:23 am

you know, i could have arbitrated this discussion for you and your bandmates if you only showed up in lansing on friday night. i mean.... your name WAS indeed dropped...

um.... hot dogs, by the way.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 1:25 am

rejectionist shash.

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the Hamburger and on the Hot Dog, and sendeth rain on the sandwich and on the sausage.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 1:27 am

heh, just googled rejectionist shash and it leads to "rejectionist niggers" and "rejectionist shash are the new wrong numbers"

hahaha
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 2:02 am

you know, i could have arbitrated this discussion for you and your bandmates if you only showed up in lansing on friday night. i mean.... your name WAS indeed dropped...

um.... hot dogs, by the way.

yea..i kinda wanted to go..I was at work passing out psycatropic meds, I did want to see T .Potter so he could call me "satan" er somethin Muskegonish.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 2:34 am

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 2:42 am

kebabs.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 2:47 am

poison rulz
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 4:58 am

boogers
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 8:33 am

wings
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 9:09 am

chicago dogs are my fave
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 9:12 am

Cheeseburger > Hot Dog > Hamburger
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 9:25 am

hamdogs
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 11:28 am

bratwurst > Cheeseburger > Hot Dog > Hamburger
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 11:33 am

true story:

My friend Justin once wrapped a brat in bacon & then encased it in hamburger beef & then grilled it.... he ate the whole thing... can't say he's ever been the same since.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 11:43 am

i broke down on saturday and got some oscar mayer balogna. i've been eating it on white bread with mayo & mustard, american singles and dill pickle chips covering the entire area. i'm soooo over burgers and dogs.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 12:12 pm

grill that shit!!!
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 12:16 pm

Pancakes VS Waffles???
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 12:20 pm

waffles
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 12:48 pm

watchmeeatacheeseburgergrilledonacharcoalgrill.com
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 12:54 pm

this is a silly argument.

there is a reason the song is called "ass AND titties" not "ass OR titties"

that's my analogy. you gotta rotate.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 1:14 pm

ass
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 1:20 pm

ass and titties and big booty bitches
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 1:20 pm

DJ ASSAULT MAHFUCKAS!@$%
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 1:33 pm

Why choose? At Kuma's you can get the GOBLIN COCK - a 10 oz burger with bacon, cheddar cheese, ¼lb. Vienna Beef hot dog, tomatoes, onion, neon green relish, sport peppers, pickles, celery salt, and mustard.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 1:34 pm | Edited by: miss linda

1)Boca burgers trump everything!
2)Cheese Krystals (when I used to smoke pot)
3)Wendy's single was pretty good last time I checked, but I'd been drankin' all day, and hadn't eaten any thing.

big booty bitches

All yall big booty bitches can stay at home with the hotdogs, cause you're both gross.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 1:44 pm

i broke down on saturday and got some oscar mayer balogna. i've been eating it on white bread with mayo & mustard, american singles and dill pickle chips covering the entire area
here's what i do:
i heat up a frying pan and throw on a slice of bologna and cut a slit on one edge then let it brown on both sides, i then put some cheese on the meat when its just about finished, then i take that and put it on some wheat bread with mayo then i put some butter in the same hot skillet and grill the whole sandwich. delicious.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 1:45 pm

and lately its been cheese burgers
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 2:35 pm

fried baloney sandwiches are great if you're a white trash whore.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 3:42 pm

i guess you know you've reached the pinnacle of
metalness when you've had a hamburger
named after you at kuma's.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 4:20 pm

yeah, pretty much. i think sweet cobra had one for a while. i wonder if snake meat makes a good burger.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 4:23 pm

rattle burger would be heaven
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 4:25 pm

I still want a dolphin burger
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 4:32 pm

i've had rattle snake and , yes, it tastes like chicken. dry ass chicken.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 4:32 pm

i guess you know you've reached the pinnacle of
metalness when you've had a hamburger
named after you at kuma's.

Safe to say they'll never have a Fucking Champs burger.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 5:29 pm

I like hamburgers but not nearly as much as I like hotdogs.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 5:51 pm

Cheeseburger > Hot Dog > Hamburger

You said it!
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 5:51 pm

hamburger helper hot dog bake
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 7:13 pm

I'm gonna make my own fucking Cheeseburgers TONITE!
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 3:01 am

watchmeeatacheeseburgergrilledonacharcoalgrill.com
you's triflin!
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 3:29 am

still waiting for the invention of the boogerbun
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 12:35 pm

I like Evan William's black label more than anything.
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 5:11 pm

Bacon Cheeseburger > Cheeseburger > Hot Dog > Hamburger > Bratwurst
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 5:15 pm | Edited by: maggot

although actually, my favorite as of late has been a bacon cheese gardenburger. sounds gross but it's delicious.
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 5:15 pm

youre fucked up. a hot dog better than a brat? no way...
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 5:20 pm

Gotta go for burgers. There are so many ways and so many things you can do to make a good burger more tasty.

Hot dogs are so nasty
ewwwwwwwwwwww
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 2:37 am

Hey man,
hot dogs are for most of the guys on this board the ONLY way to eat some pussy every once 'n a while
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 3:27 pm

bacon cheese gardenburger

I used to order that at a shitty pub near my work and the waitresses always looked at me like I was nuts, but I wasn't gonna order one of their burgers - they were nasty.

I generally always prefer a hot dog. Unless it's a Lamplighter cheeseburger (heavenly! irresistible!).
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 3:30 pm

hamburger - gotta second the shirley burger and in memoriam - the two way burger.

mc donald's cheeseburger is what I crave after I have been sick
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 3:39 pm | Edited by: miss linda

I don't eat hamburgers usually, but lamplighter, or"shirley"burgers are great. A.1. sauce, no cheese, and ALL the vegetables.

Extra tomatoes please Shirley.
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 3:44 pm

The last time I ate at the lamplighter was with one of my many junkie friends trying to dry out, so I didn't drink infront of her. I'll probably NEVER do that again..... yuk, no drinking and eating a hamburger is for junkies, not drunkards!
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 2:15 am

rejectionist shash are the new wrong numbers!
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 5:56 am

I generally always prefer a hot dog. Unless it's a Lamplighter cheeseburger (heavenly! irresistible!).

Gnash, nivver managed to get Shirley to put the heat on, despite our good friend (and former Lamplighter staffer) Celine's arm-twistin'!

Gotta say that it's damn near impossible to get a decent burger over this side of the Atlantic, even most of the gourmet ones are kinda crappy " usually some lame, 7" label-sized effort with inappropriate additions to the mix, in a crappy bun as big as yer head... like, you have to take four bites before you even get to the meat! My fave burger, hands-down, is Huey's...

As fer weiners, well, quelle surprise, they're pretty p-poor over here, too, but some awesome German brats can be bought from a much-maligned supermarket chain called Aldi, which sells all kindsa weird shit (gro-bags, garden furniture, underpants, and odd trans-European fooddstuffs), kinda like a cross between Big Lots and a regular market...

We're still hurting fer good, widely available dogs and burgers here in the UK, but I reckon we have y'all beat, hands-down, on the 'link' sausage and pie side o'the dead beast equation!
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 6:10 am

near impossible to get a decent burger
stick to fish and chips
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 8:41 am

We're still hurting fer good, widely available dogs and burgers here in the UK, but I reckon we have y'all beat, hands-down, on the 'link' sausage and pie side o'the dead beast equation!

...and don't forget döner kebab!
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 9:07 am

Aldi's is gross over here (despite what Brad might say). Your comparison is spot on, though. We produce good dogs 'n sausages here in Wisconsin, though not many good hot dog spots actually exist, which is weird. But Chicago's only a hop skip & a jump away, and I'll take our burgers over anyone's.
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 9:57 am

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 10:03 am

BURGERS! FUCK HOT DOGS!

The only cheese I like on my burgers are cheddar, swiss or mozarella. FUCK American cheese.

Also good is the Parmesan burger....Burger topped with marinara sauce, mozarella cheese and parmesan.

Teriyaki burger with pineapple is awesome too.
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 10:04 am

bleu cheese
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 11:38 am

i made burgers with ground italian sausage mixed in. though that makes for great meat loaf, it wasn't the hottest as a burger.
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 12:45 pm

Wisconsin [...] I'll take our burgers over anyone's.

Solly's Grille!
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 12:53 pm

not sure bout that one ^ -buns that dissolve in mayo..
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 1:18 pm

That ain't mayo, it's BUTTER. And it's god damn DELICIOUS.
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 3:10 pm

bleu cheese
blue cheese + bacon = delicious burger.
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 3:12 pm

Weinerschitzel has 5 for $5 chilidogs now. I got some the other day. AFter ordering 5 chilidogs to dine in, dude said "Are you hungry?"

Hell yes I'm hungry. Gonna hit the Krispy Kreme after this, mofo!
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 3:45 pm

Weinerschitzel is, uh, pretty shitty. The chili's OK, but the dog's boiled and bland and the buns ain't nothing special. Worth it for a buck apiece, I guess.

And yeah, we have butter burgers here & they rule. Culvers is currently spreading the WI butter burger/custard ice cream word, but it's a watered down version of the best spots in every town.

blue cheese + bacon = delicious burger.

Agreed! Possibly my favorite.

http://www.milwaukeesbestburgers.com/ - Looking forward to eating lots of Sobelman-Burgers when I move in a couple weeks! 3 cheeses, bacon, jalopenas, and probably magic.
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Weinerschitzel is, uh, pretty shitty. The chili's OK, but the dog's boiled and bland and the buns ain't nothing special. Worth it for a buck apiece, I guess.

Yeah, they ain't all that good, but better than 7-11 dogs.
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 4:03 pm

Culvers is currently spreading the WI butter burger/custard ice cream word, but it's a watered down version of the best spots in every town.

But as "fast food" goes, I'll take it!
I just wish they had better fries. And Coca-Cola products.
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 6:06 pm

I just went to Jack in the Box for the first time in 4 years. The brace-faced teen cashier was totally giving me the eye and Roxy Music was on the Muzak! I was wondering if life could get any better. Then a Fem droid voice came on the PA and said "And now a word from our founder." and the clown head voice said "You think you got what it takes to be my friend? Goto myspace.com!" Fem droid voice said "You're listening to Jack Radio" Then proceeded to cue up some Dave Matthews. I almost hurled.
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 6:37 pm

i just had a homemade double cheeseburger with bbq sauce mustard and lettuce. killer. i want some hot dogs too.
Posted: Apr 17, 2008 7:23 pm

A Philly Cheesesteak wins my vote....or a grilled chicken taco.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®