Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 3:02 am

So my neighbors dog attacked my girlfriend to day and sent to the hospital..How should I kill it ?
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 3:06 am

hahaha
happy easter asshole.
poison eggs.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 3:17 am

Salmon I heard does the job.. The hillbillys next store have 2 mean dogs... One of which chased one of my cats inside of my house...I told my girlfriend if they kill one of them you will see me on the news...Yeah I am a cat person so fucking what...
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 3:22 am

fuck you Brad your fucking wife is ugly a dog wouldn't even bite her fat ass .You delusional piece of shit
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 3:54 am

is she still at the med?
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 4:19 am

Kill the neighbor.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 4:42 am

shes at home now..Gonna pay a Korean to eat that fucking dog..
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 5:23 am

animal control will investigate & mete out proper punishment, jay
you guys have hospital report thingie to show how brutal the dog was?

dog attacks are often considered criminal
otherwise, you might have civil (tort) case & can pursue it legitimately legally
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 6:37 am

Dogs are big fans of antifreeze.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 7:53 am

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 10:05 am

wow. memphis animal control is useless. sorry.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 10:33 am

Dogs are big fans of antifreeze.

Yeah and so are cats. Leave it to the "useless" animal control, please.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 10:37 am

OK, still report the dog. Really. I know you wanna kill it, but naturally you'd be the one thrown in jail (or shot in retaliation, who knows?) if you did.

Also, call the ASPCA. If this is not a stray, there is still an argument it is neglected and possibly abused if it is attacking people. They definitely come out when called here as they know the city will blow this sort of thing off. They will just take the dog if it is not behind a fence or chained and put it in a rescue.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 11:11 am

antifreeze

Soak a hot dog in antifreeze - certain doggy death.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 11:41 am

Kill the neighbor.

Katherine has found 2 Akitas wandering around over there on separate occasions. One of them had it's face all mangled like it had been hit with an axe or something. I think they're probably raising Akitas to fight over there. I'd try and get animal control and the cops to bust those assholes. I figure those douchebags are raising those dogs to be hostile and the motherfucker just snapped like it had been trained to do.

If you kill that one, they'll probably just replace it with another one.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 12:06 pm | Edited by: Rumpleforeskin

I'm really sorry that the poor girl was injured-I mean it- but people posting various ways to poison an animal really makes me sick. Better just to go over there and shoot the miserable animal in the head and end it quickly.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 12:32 pm

raising Akitas to fight

finally, someone raising akitas to do what they were originally bred to do.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 12:33 pm

Yeah I am pretty disgusted with all this kill the animal snark. Jay has the reasons to be pissed off but all y*all coming on here trying to sound cutely supportive and you are doing is sounding as cruel as these neighbors of his that have likely treated this poor crazy dog like shit. Happy Easter!
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 12:34 pm

Sorry for the typos. I am a drunk bourgeois woman on a BlackBerry.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 12:35 pm

Sorry for the typos. I am a drunk bourgeois woman on a BlackBerry.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 12:36 pm

jokes aside, call the cops and report it. did the hospital report anything? thats really all you can and should do at this point. how badly was she bitten?
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 12:47 pm

Yeah the dog is with animal control right now . Btw I was venting dudes I'm not a fucking dog killer . I gave that up at age 5..
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 1:46 pm

I know you were venting; it would have taken all I could do not to wanna bust out something on the dog.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 1:49 pm

wow, insulting my wife, thats really nice... thanks dude.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 2:14 pm

Holy crap, man. Hope she's o.k.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 3:23 pm

Do you think the dog is beyond saving, based on your other interactions with it?
I hope L.'s ok.
The one Akita that I found over there was right at your spot, and he was in total shock. I couldn't get him to stay out of the street, and, like Sam said, his face was mangled. I think he was trying to get hit by a car or something.
He ended up going to the lb. and then to an old man somewhere, but I have seen another one over there since then. That one was also a little dazed, I think.
Something is going on with the Akitas.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 5:22 pm

Kill a yuppie instead!
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 7:09 pm

wow. that's crazy. i'm glad to hear she's okay though and glad to hear animal control actually picked up the dog.

akita fighting is insane. you can't get those fuckers to stop either. they're vicious as shit. my bf's parents used to have a couple of akitas and he said that they didn't get along so he ended up having to take one to his house from them so the 2 dogs wouldn't fight. if you tried to keep them from fighting, they'd fuck you up too. my bf got bit that way.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 8:32 pm

real christian of you bradx...
insulting someone's mauled girlfriend
on easter of all days.
you deserve to have your
wife slandered fuckface.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 8:48 pm

i was laughing at the dog killing, which i assumed was a joke.
my wife hasnt done anything to deserve being insulted, she's a non combatant, lets leave people's children and family out of the firing line, ok?
i did look back and see how someone could interpret my comment wrong, especially if they were already upset.
as far as "on easter of all days" gimme a break. easter is a pagan holiday.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 9:10 pm

I'm really sorry that the poor girl was injured-I mean it- but people posting various ways to poison an animal really makes me sick. Better just to go over there and shoot the miserable animal in the head and end it quickly.

bobby were you thinkin of Christine? i was.

my friend was mawled (msp?) in the face by her own dog when she (the dog) had her leg stuck in a fence. 30 stictches, scars for at lease 12 months. the dog was fuckin freakin out. you can never forget they are ANIMALS and they have animal instincts.

crazy jay. hope she's ok.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:33 am

Kill a yuppie instead!
my sister!!
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:35 am

one time i saw my friends sisters dog eat its own turd, at fucking pool party!!
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:51 am

you can never forget they are ANIMALS and they have animal instincts.

Obviously, and it sucks when a dog has to be put down, but that is something that needs to be done by animal control. One who would kill a dog out of anger is basically at the bottom of my list as far as shitty human beings go. However since this was all a joke it is kind of a mute point.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 1:04 am

you meant "moot".

rick springfield forgives you.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 1:07 am

My spelling is almost as bad as my grammar.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 6:27 am

I dunno, if a dog attacked my girlfriend, I'd kill the thing. If it attacked her bad enough, I may fuck up the owner good and proper too. Animal people are fucking retarded and sick. Seriously, people who value the safety of animals over the safety of their own species are as bad as fucking Christians when it comes to self-hatred. If you really hate human life that much and love animals, best to just off yourself, right?

Also, the whole idea of pet owners as animal lovers is fucking twisted to begin with. I always laugh when people get their panties in a bundle about making sure you don't let their pets escape. "Hey, watch the door, I have cats." You love something so much you're going to keep it prisoner against it's will? Then you have the fuckin' nuts to get all self-righteous and act like *I* am the sociopath because I don't hate myself and love something of another species as if it was my own child?

If I wanted a pet, I'd knock up my girlfriend. You people are sick.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 7:32 am

mute point

CHASE LOUNGE.

Banned, if you valued humanity so much, you probably wouldn't talk about your girlfriend as though she is a cum dumpster with no moral agency.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 8:48 am

CHASE LOUNGE

I think it's "Che's Lounge"

I always figured Che Guevara invented it.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 11:53 am

making sure you don't let their pets escape

"hey, watch the door. grandpa has alzheimers!"
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:12 pm

Just pay Rob Evil to make the problem "go away"!
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 4:20 pm

chaise longue.

Anyway, it's totally a suable offense.
I'm not a suer, but my middle kid is currently enrolled in higher education, and will be able to complete college, because he had half his ear torn off by a dog when he was four.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 4:35 pm

"hey, watch the door. grandpa has alzheimers!"

Alzheimer's has no cure, right? If I ever come down with it, I hope the people who care about me love me enough to take me out back and put me down. Jesus, modern western society is twisted and cruel.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 4:37 pm

Alzheimer's has no cure, right?

not at the current time. i know some older folks w/ dementia as a pre-cursor to alzheimers.. there are medications that purport to ameliorate the confusion.

if you want to be allowed to die from any disease rather than have heroic medical efforts spent on you, get yourself a living will right now, regardless of your age, and a healthcare proxy assigned to execute the living will as you wish. seriously
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 5:32 pm

suable

where did it happen? if it happened on neighbor's property and it was his dog, he's got homeowner's insurance which should cover it.

possible his homeowner's insurance would cover it even if it didn't happen on his property. dog is considered his property, it would be like if his car hit you.

on the other hand, lawsuits are a pain. you should at least call a lawyer and see if anybody wants to take it on a contigency basis -- could be worth $$$
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 5:39 pm

you're right on all counts.
Homeowner's was sued, and I did get a lawyer after talking with the insurance company once (they wanted to settle for $2000 or something. He had to have a $20,000 surgery). I never paid a penny out of my own pocket to the lawyer, he took his fee out of the case...somehow added it onto the claim from the insurance company.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 7:39 pm

Banned, if you valued humanity so much, you probably wouldn't talk about your girlfriend as though she is a cum dumpster with no moral agency.

Fortunately I'm lucky enough to have a friend first, with a good sense of humor, who also happens to be my lover, so I can make crude jokes without having to worry about hurting her feelings.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 8:54 pm

"Yellow matter custard, dripping from a dead dog's eye."
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 9:38 pm

who also happens to be my lover

ren faire lesbains?
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 11:18 am

I had to fend off a neighbor's junk yard dog recently. The cop said that if it had bitten me or anyone else, they could have picked it up. As this was our second run-in with these dogs, I almost wished it had. However, I think I sufficiently scared the owner where she's got them relatively secured. I went completely berserk since her other dog attacked one of ours for the second time. peepstemple, just curious, whereabouts do you live? Glad your girlfriend's okay.
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 12:38 pm

I just skimmed through this... but I'm a little confused about what happened.

Brad's wife bit Jay's girlfriend?
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 1:49 pm

no, the cult brainwashed a dog to hate jays music, then the dog got confused and went after bradx
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 2:11 pm | Edited by: Hugh Jass

I'm not a suer
That's un-American! If I get a hangnail or I stub my toe or I get a sunburn, the first thing I think is, "Can I sue somebody about this?"

In this day and age, lawsuits are the only thing a lot of a-holes, including those with violent dogs, understand. Killing the dog might make the victim feel better in the short term, but getting a big settlement would probably yield better long-term results and will undoubtedly hurt the owner more, because he clearly doesn't care about the dog's welfare. It's likely the dog will get "put down" by the authorities, anyway. And it's true; if the owner is abusing his dogs, he'd probably just replace this dog with another one. From watching "Animal Cops" on Animal Planet, I've learned that criminal charges against animal abusers are usually pretty lax. Those jerks hardly ever seem to go to jail. Civil court is the way to go.
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 2:28 pm

Jay, wasn't that dog on a chain? Did your neighbor get in trouble for that? or is that legal here?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®