Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / EASTer SUNday
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 1:09 pm

excerpt: If you choose to go on ignoring the reality of God and the Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Ghost, if you decide to attend the pagan SUN day service in observance of the sun that rises in the east, rather than obey GOD and the teachings of His Son, and would break others of His commandments, in open defiance of biblical law and the word of the one true lord, then, by all means, do so!

Just don't expect to be sent to heaven for it.

http://blip.tv/file/get/Bradx-eastErSunDay358.mp3
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 5:48 pm | Edited by: miss linda

"Go to hell you old bastard!"

- Johnny Ramone
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 6:43 pm

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 10:36 pm

I don't have a cooking show today, a pod cast episode, or other distractions, so I'd like to take a few moments and comment today, the one true Sabbath, on the holiday of so-called "Easter", arriving henceforth.

Jesus is God's Son, not "sun" like the one in the sky, you DUMMIES, but Son of the Father, whom you are INSULTING with your THOUGHTLESS, PAGAN worship of the SUN, which rises in the EAST...........er......... on the "sun-day" do you think you worship the Son of God?

It is a slap in the face of the Lord Almighty to alter His ways to your human schedule of CONVENIENCE, if you DONT believe that's TRUTH then you DONT believe the Ten Commandments.

To wit:

Remember the Sabbath day,
to keep it holy.
Six days you shall labor,
and do all your work;
but the SEVENTH day is a Sabbath
to the Lord your God;

The SEVENTH day is SATURDAY, you FOOLS! LOOK at your calendar and REPENT!

for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea,
and all that is in them,
and rested the SEVENTH day;
therefore the Lord blessed the SABBATH day

NOT the pagan SUN-day
NOR
"Easter", PAGAN holiday of IGNORANT SIMPLETONS!

Because of its KNOWN "devilish" origin, "Easter" was BANNED by the puritans and OUTLAWED in Massachusetts.

Deuteronomy makes it clear what the Lord instructs us insofar as mixing pagan and Christian beliefs

To wit:
“What thing soever I command you, observe
to do it: you shall not add thereto, nor diminish from it.”
Deuteronomy 12:32

Merging FALSE pagan customs with the worship of the TRUE god meant DEATH in ancient Israel, according to Old Testament law, see Lev. 18:21, 29

Or, as Jesus himself instructed, in:

Mark 7:7
" 'These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.

7They worship me in vain;
their teachings are but rules taught by men.'
You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the
traditions of men."

And verse 13:

13Thus you nullify the word of God by your
tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that."

Passover is a day we as Christians are to hold in perpetuity, not "Easter", arrived at by the calendar of man's sun worship. This modern day practice of Passover observance and Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection on the pagan day of the sun's rise in the east is an INSULT to the Son of God. The true Passover observance should be held on 14 Nisan, that is, April 19th. Bear in mind this is to be a fast, so that means NO food or intoxicating drink from Friday afternoon until you are finished with Sabbath, that is, Saturday morning worship. Biblical days begin at dusk the day before, unlike the days of man and man's sun.

The REASON "Easter" came to be celebrated on "sun" day is that the TRUE Passover, and PROPER time for our remembrance of Christ's death and coming back from the grave, can fall on ANY day of the week, and people have JOBS, and so on and so forth. It is a law of convenience, a law of man, and has NOT been predicated by BIBLE TRUTH!

The same goes for Sunday worship. If you DONT BELIEVE the 4th commandment, then WHY keep ANY of them? Why not throw out the old testament entirely? What part of "thou shalt not" don't you understand, people???

Jesus kept the Saturday Sabbath. The apostles kept the Saturday Sabbath. His followers kept the Sabbath after his death.

The reality is we're coming to END TIMES here, folks, END TIMES!!!

And I want you to be prepared and to know these biblical truths!!!

The good book says:
"And he shall speak great words against the most High,
and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to
change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand
until a time and times and the dividing of time."

Daniel 7:25

Christ said, “But in vain they do worship Me, teaching
for doctrines the commandments of men” (Matthew 15:9)

If you choose to go on ignoring the reality of God and the Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Ghost, if you decide to attend the pagan SUN day service in observance of the sun that rises in the east, rather than obey GOD and the teachings of His Son, and would break others of His commandments, in open defiance of biblical law and the word of the one true lord, then, by all means, do so!

Just don't expect to be sent to heaven for it.

Let us pray:

Dear Heavenly Father,
On this, your one true Sabbath, I pray for you to have mercy on those who will ignorantly celebrate their pagan sun rituals this weekend in Your name. I repudiate them! I pray that you help those who are confused to be moved by Your HOLY Spirit, IF it be your will. I would also pray for peace, and for the goodwill of all my brothers and sisters in Christ, everywhere.

In Jesus name,
Amen.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 1:00 am | Edited by: bradx

resurrection = back from the grave.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 8:35 am

Ian MacKaye told punk kids not to drink, smoke, & fuck. I don't think it worked very well.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 8:36 am

resurrection = back from the grave.

Totally dig those Resurrection comps on Crypt.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 8:59 am

طُب' الجَر'َة عَلَى تُـ...'َاهَا تِط'لَع البِن'ت لِأُ...'َهَا

(Fuck jesus and the cross he rode off on.)
Nazr Mohammed Mohammed Ali, 879 AD
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 3:48 pm | Edited by: bowie

Aren't you supposed to be a fucking NATIVE AMERICAN? Aren't you turning your back on your ancestors religious beliefs? Besides the fact that I find it hard to believe that anyone who uses the word "nigger" and/or drinks as much as you has any chance of going to heaven (though I don't believe in said "heaven", you certainly seem to, and from what I know about it (my dad bein a preacher and all) I just don't see you as being a "chosen" one). Good luck, buddy.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 4:33 pm

THIS is the only scripture worth studying on this holiest of holidays
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 4:37 pm

dammit, did i miss ass monday again? maybe i'll smear some shit on my forehead tomorrow instead...
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 4:43 pm

Go preach somewhere else. Nobody give a fuck about your iron age superstitions.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 8:55 pm

Good luck, buddy
thanks, nigger.

my native american ancestors are in hell right now because God didnt spread the good word to them. thy will be done, thats what predestination is all about. free will is a falsehood, we only have the ability to do that which we can conceive, and that which we are able. my native american ancestors were unable to know of Jesus sacrifice. God isnt obliged to save anyone, and people are born with original sin into total depravity. its only through Gods sovereign grace and unconditional election that one can be moved by the Holy Ghost to faith in Jesus and the triune God. of course i repudiate my native american ancestors pagan worship of nature and the sun.

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through me" (John 14:6)

"For unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins" (John 8:24)
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 9:17 pm

my native american ancestors are in hell right now because God didnt spread the good word to them.

Or you could've been just murdered like the early Ohio & Kentucky militia did to some Native Americans who converted. The Delaware tribe was so furious, that Colonel William T. Crawford died a horrible death for it. He did die a horrible death, too. When he died, he long past eager.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 9:30 pm | Edited by: bradx

huh youre right. thanks for the reading material.

Colonel William Crawford endured a horrific death at the hands of his Indian captors. According to one eyewitness account, he was tied to a post and “seventy shots of powder were fired at his body. Indians then cut off his ears, prodded him with burning sticks, and tossed hot embers at him. [He] continued in the extremities of pain for an hour and three quarters or two hours longer . . . when at last, being almost totally exhausted, he laid down on his belly; they then scalped him .. An old squaw got a board, took a parcel of coals and ashes and laid them on his back and head, after he had been scalped.

Colonel Crawford then raised himself upon his feet and began to walk around the post; they next put a burning stick to him as usual, but he seemed more insensible of pain than before." Crawford finally died from his wounds, but not before begging those around him to end his misery with a bullet.

Ritualistic torture and execution of male war captives had been a part of Indian culture long before Europeans arrived on the scene. Furthermore, Crawford was a commander of patriot militiamen who had committed their own atrocities against Indian communities on the Pennsylvania frontier. Just a few months before Crawford’s death, a band of Pennsylvania militiamen had systematically murdered 96 neutral Delaware Indians, all of them Christian converts living in the Moravian mission town of Gnadenhutten.

The Indians, informed of their fate, spent the night praying and singing hymns.

The next morning on 8 March, the Indians were killed as they knelt, their skulls crushed with a mallet. In all, 28 men, 29 women, and 39 children were murdered and then scalped. The corpses were then heaped into the mission buildings, and the town was burned to the ground.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 9:45 pm

it's purim too!!! yay! esther story and haman's hat cookies!!!! yay. jewish halloween...
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 11:28 pm | Edited by: Mullett

huh youre right. thanks for the reading material.

No sweat. The Frontierman was my favorite book as a kid. We had an Ohio/American history teacher that passed it along to a couple of us. The death of Colonel Crawford as relayed in that book is something I will never forget unless I wind up with Alzheimer's or something. The death of Jacob Greathouse is pretty vicious, too.

The Colonel Crawford tribute plaque is in a small town just 15 or so miles from my hometown.

Hey, please let me say kudos for believing any religion you like, but I do think posting all of this on this board is like Ian MacKaye telling punk kids not to smoke, drink, & fuck. Just doesn't seem like an audience that's gonna pay a lot of attention.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 11:41 pm

Ritualistic torture and execution of male war captives had been a part of Indian culture long before Europeans arrived on the scene. Furthermore, Crawford was a commander of patriot militiamen who had committed their own atrocities against Indian communities on the Pennsylvania frontier. Just a few months before Crawford’s death, a band of Pennsylvania militiamen had systematically murdered 96 neutral Delaware Indians, all of them Christian converts living in the Moravian mission town of Gnadenhutten.

The next morning on 8 March, the Indians were killed as they knelt, their skulls crushed with a mallet. In all, 28 men, 29 women, and 39 children were murdered and then scalped. The corpses were then heaped into the mission buildings, and the town was burned to the ground.

Man, this never fails to make my stomach churn. The wild thing is that Crawford didn't have anything to do with the Delaware's exocution, actually. The Native Americans who put Crawford to death just grabbed the 1st high ranking official they could get their hands on. Sure, they were misguided, but pretty easy to understand why they did what they did.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 11:44 pm

the gay easter parade was very nice today.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 11:49 pm

Someone on another board I chat on started a thread "Happy Fucking Zombie Day."

Probably not someone you think is going to make it to the Kingdom of Heaven, huh, bradx?
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:04 am

God didnt spread the good word to them
the hell are you talking about? mormons have been knocking on teepee doors with a message from jesus for at least 160 years.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:09 am

i assume they lived here for thousands of years prior, 160 years is like a second in the grand scheme of things.

mullett, its not my place to judge.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:13 am

mullett, its not my place to judge.

C'mon, man, it's chat board, not Judgement Day. Besides, Tupac reminds us on every poster sold of him that only God can judge him.

I'm not asking you to say whether that person is a good one or not. Just asking what you think their chances are.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:16 am

i think its less insulting to God to celebrate pagan "whatever" day than it is to mix it up with Christian Holy days. i think Christians would be better off celebrating Passover tomorrow than today. this IS happy fucking zombie day, its pagan taint is strong...
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:18 am

Well, let me ask you this, then...

Was Jesus a lamb or was he a zealot from the House of David?
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:20 am

Just doesn't seem like an audience that's gonna pay a lot of attention.
i only posted it on this and one other heathen message board and theres been more than enough attention to have made it worthwhile.

if even one person hears it and it makes them think, its worth it.

http://blip.tv/file/get/Bradx-eastErSunDay358.mp3
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:27 am

Was Jesus a lamb or was he a zealot from the House of David?

he was BOTH, AND Son of God. we are still to celebrate passover in perpetuity, but we dont have to sacrifice the lamb because Jesus was the lamb, and fulfilled the Old Testament prophecies.

still, nowhere in the Bible does it say man can alter Gods perpetual ordinances for our own convenience.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:28 am

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:28 am

if even one person hears it and it makes them think, its worth it.

I am tempted to say "You go, Girl!", but I just can't. It's kinda not even that funny.

i only posted it on this and one other heathen message board

& that's not passing judgement?
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:39 am

by passing judgment i mean are you going to hell or not? and would i hold it against you?
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 1:01 am

"Open your eyes that you may see, Oh men of mildewed
minds, and listen to me ye bewildered millions!
For I stand forth to challenge the wisdom of the world;
to interrogate the "laws" of man and of "God"!

I request reason for your golden rule and ask the why
and wherefore of your ten commandments."
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 1:09 am

is the egyptian book of the dead fair to use as a reference?
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 1:12 am

if you cite it correctly and don't plagarize
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 1:18 am

k,thx.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 3:40 am

still, nowhere in the Bible does it say man can alter Gods perpetual ordinances for our own convenience.

Are you sure that's not in some of the newer translations. Bush has got to have one that works along those lines.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 4:07 am

Just a few months before Crawford’s death, a band of Pennsylvania militiamen had systematically murdered 96 neutral Delaware Indians, all of them Christian converts living in the Moravian mission town of Gnadenhutten.

Every time I read that story, it makes me sick & disgusted. I am definitely not trumpeting any kind of religious horn, but there is no doubt in my mind that those were simple, very humble people. People like that DO deserve to inherit the earth.

Gnadenhutten

If I'm not mistaken, that is where present day Coshocton is.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 6:18 am

what predestination
maybe you should look on the "100" section of you public library for any books that offer a take on Calvin or the Puritains.

I just got out of the stockade and the burned a bif "L" on my ass cause I'm not industrious enough to be living in America let alone be one of the elected during the 2nd coming.

Spring is just around the corner, do me a favor and pick, dry and smoke a handfull of magic mushrooms, then fuck a hobit and get me outta party jail.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 6:23 am

its worth it.
as usual, very entertaining
but I can get a more rational explaination from those two brillcream headed theologians you explain the 7th day on the Adventist tv station 3ABN.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 11:49 am

yay. jewish halloween...

Is that what those Hayseeds were doin in my neighborhood the other day?
It looked like a halloween parade!

Thank you for accepting me as your personal lord and savior Brad X! I am, as you know GOD and am very pleased you continue spreading my good message. I am, however, a little short on funds right now, so if you could please paypal your "love gift" of $10,000 dollars, it would surely grant you a place in heaven where you belong. Thank you Brad X, you are a true follower.

DTRAIN COMMANDS THIS!
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 11:51 am

alright people, start sending in that 10k to me and ill pass it along to dtrain, just as soon as i get the lsok records all sent, and the rest of my bills paid, etc etc etc...
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:34 pm

just as soon as i get the lsok records all sent, and the rest of my bills paid, etc etc etc...

Isn't Jesus doing this for you? I heard he carried me one time when I thought he had abandoned me. We were on a beach, I think.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 1:44 pm

records sent today to area codes 02476, 95820, 68507, 22151.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 11:24 pm

I'll believe Brad X's new stance when he uploads a tune a by his country gospel band. I'm talking Louvin Brothers type country gospel not the "I like 'Plays 9 Songs' so I think I got it" type of country gospel.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 11:28 pm

gah all this religious shit is giving me flashbacks from my confirmation class days. make it fucking stop!
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 1:08 am

dale, you'll get that and more on my first solo record, a split with mark behnke, aka "the prophet"

we're doing a lathe cut limited to 20 copies, no presales.

one of his songs is gospel, and i expect one or both of mine will be as well.

i lost 22 pounds since "quitting" drinking less than a month ago, the Lord has been good to me...
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 1:10 am

Brad,

You realize that Jesus probably digs midrange and low-end right?

Satan is real!
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 1:12 am

jesus, you mean ptolemy xv?
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 1:14 am

jesus, you mean ptolemy xv?
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 1:18 am

No...I meant some fictional character that has a bunch of holidays based around gifts, food and a some new duds to wear for a family portrait in his honor actually.
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 1:56 pm

I don't celebrate easter(ishtar), only good friday. ..so do you have any idea how passover is determined on the calander? The Moon you big fool.
Passover is moon , and angel worship.
I bet you'd suck Jesus's dick if you ever got the chance.

Well you won't, because he's dead, that's why they call it GOOD friday.
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 2:01 pm

i know exactly how passover is determined on the jewish calendar and will observe it on its proper date, 14 nisan, that is, april 19th this year.
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 6:43 pm

I had a great Easter. I went to a Unitarian ceremony. That is definitely my new favorite organized religion.
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 7:03 pm

one world religion, new world order. unitarian indeed...
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 7:13 pm

it's purim too!!! yay! esther story and haman's hat cookies!!!! yay. jewish halloween...
I totally spaced on Purim this year. Didn't even get a single Hamantashen. It's the perfect Goner holiday (even though that yutz Perry Farrell has recently tried to co-opt it and make it new age-y.) The Megillah actually commands: "A person is obligated to drink on Purim until he does not know the difference between 'cursed be Haman' and 'blessed be Mordechai.' "
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 9:28 pm

They aren't globalists. They are Universalists.
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 10:16 pm

whatever, illuminati...
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 10:28 pm

The minister talked about menses and called on the energies of the God the Goddess and the four cardinal directions. It was as much fun as hanging out with the witches, but with out smoking. Bahaiis are globalists, but I am so over that.
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 10:35 pm

controlled demolitionist...
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 12:18 pm

Unitarian ceremony

whats the common thought at a unitarian funeral?

"all dressed up with no place to go." ZING!
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 1:58 pm | Edited by: maggot

Peep diarama competition: No Country for Old Peeps
Posted: Mar 28, 2008 1:10 pm

Matt Muscle
Member Posted: Mar 27, 2008, 5:20 pm
can we make a bradxless version of the
gonerboard like the old alienatorless
one....this bullshit is giving
me a fucking headache.
Posted: Mar 28, 2008 1:16 pm

thanks for bringing my thread back to the top after 2 days of it almost dropping out of sight.
Posted: Mar 28, 2008 1:32 pm

Matt Muscle
Member Posted: Mar 27, 2008, 5:20 pm
can we make a bradxless version of the
gonerboard like the old alienatorless
one....this piece of shit is giving
me a fucking headache.
Posted: Mar 28, 2008 1:33 pm

the answer is NO. you took 2 of my threads people wisely ignored for 2 days and bumped them back to the top. good solution. your problem solving skills are most excellent.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®