Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Thousands of dollars to fuck a skank like this? Spitzer has no tsate.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 6:05 am

I thought she would at least be good looking. She looks like one of those girls one sees laying passed out in yards in Oxford shortly after daylight, jism still running from various orifices after being pumped full by various Ole Miss frat boys.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/13/nyregion/13kristen.html?th&emc=th
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 6:09 am

them babes is hotter than anything i see standing at the bus stop
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 9:28 am

Wow Chico...thats some vivid imagery you gots going on there.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 3:23 pm

instead of "writing" that story, why didn't they just post a link to her myspace page and leave it at that. great reporting NY Times!
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 3:36 pm

Hey chico, I'd love to see what your girlfriend looks like.

And I have a feeling that scenario you painted above is actually you, not some Oxford girl
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 3:54 pm

She looks like one of those girls one sees laying passed out in yards in Oxford shortly after daylight, jism still running from various orifices after being pumped full by various Ole Miss frat boys.

Those are called rape victims. You should call the cops.
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 11:38 pm

Yeah I much rather sit drunk and alone at my apt and post on the goner board.. I WOULD NEVER FUCK THAT GIRL... cause if she met me she would beg for it... Jesus I doubt anyone on this shit wouldn't fuck that chick if they could.... She looks like a hot Jew to me...
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 12:19 am | Edited by: jerryd

I'd like for somebody to tell me what's not hot about this girl.

If that was a dude wearing a banana hammock, chico would be creaming all over himself.

Cause he's a big fag
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 12:44 am

"Monetarily speaking , it seemed sure as shit you were better off having a pussy than a cock".
Charles Bukowski

I can't think of a better quote for this story... 5000 dollars an HOUR!!!
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 12:13 pm

i've saving my pennies.
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 1:08 pm

tell me what's not hot about this girl.
the sunglasses are WHACK!!!
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 2:49 pm

Five grand is the price you pay to have sex with this woman without having to feign interest in her "singing career."
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®