Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / $5500 an hour Hookers!
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 2:31 pm

Posted: Mar 10, 2008 2:34 pm

dang it. due to the high amount of traffic to the emperor's club vip website, the page won't come up. i wanted to see what these high dollar hookers looked like. hahah.
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 2:34 pm

so bummed. seriously. do they all have to be such scum?

he should have just cheated like that fuck-bag giuliani.

i liked his kick-ass attitude.
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 3:00 pm

HOLY SHIT!
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 4:22 pm

Sounds like he is not even addressing a resignation over this.

I wonder if he was watching The Wire finale last night?
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 4:22 pm

If I ever get rich I know what jerryd's getting for his bithday. I'll also throw in a new bike.
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 4:25 pm | Edited by: saispas

Emperors' Club VIP is the most preferred international social introduction service for those accustomed to excellence. Introducing the most impressive models to leading gentleman of the world is our expertise. We specialize in introductions of: fashion models, pageant winners and exquisite students, graduates and women of successful careers (finance, art, media etc...) to gentlemen of exceptional standards. When seeking an evening date, a weekend travel companion, or a friend to accompany you during your next business / social function our models are perfect preference.

We act for a select group of educated, refined and successful international clients who give their best in all they do and who, in return, only wish to receive the best. Catering to clients who will not compromise in any area of their life...

Our meticulous standards of beauty, intelligence and charm ensure that you always encounter the quality you've come to expect in a woman, when with an Emperors' Club VIP model. Each of our companions is a product of an exceptionally fine background and a success in her right. All rendezvous are individually crafted to suit the needs of your specific occasion. Note that each model has place in her schedule for a select number of appointments per month, so your date will be a special one for both of you.

Our goal is to make life more peaceful, balanced, beautiful and meaningful. We honor commitment to our clients as we covet long-term relationships of trust and mutual benefit. Experience for yourself a service of obvious distinction...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/10/emperors-club-all-about-_n_90 768.html
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 4:28 pm

If I ever get rich I know what jerryd's getting for his bithday. I'll also throw in a new bike.

Thats funny. I was just thinking the same thing.
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 5:06 pm | Edited by: the nut

Our meticulous standards of beauty, intelligence and charm ensure that you always encounter the quality you've come to expect in a woman, when with a Poplar Lounge VIP model.

what?
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 5:10 pm

IF I was lady, I would whore myself out until the looks go way down hill for $5,500 per hour! Jesus Christ! 4 johns is what I (don't) make in a year!

good lord thats alot of money for an hour....
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 5:23 pm

good lord thats alot of money for an hour....

Yeah, that shit must be like the 92 octane of poontang
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 6:02 pm

that's leaded poontang
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 6:23 pm

I bet you when half of the NY Democratic party found out about this, they were like, '(sigh of relief) At least those hookers weren't dudes'.
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 6:26 pm

HAWW!
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 11:10 pm

Our meticulous standards of beauty, intelligence and charm ensure that you always encounter the quality you've come to expect in a woman, when with an Emperors' Club VIP model. Each of our companions is a product of an exceptionally fine background and a success in her right.

How do you bring up ATM to a whore like that?
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 12:12 am

you don't. you simply run the credit card through her ass crack.
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 8:48 am

I bet these girls do really nasty kinky stuff all the time. Rich white powerful dudes are the biggest freaks out there. Like Bill Clinton's cigar thing. who the fuck does that??
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 9:14 am

I read that the booker was concerned about "Kristen" (the hooker's name) after her appointment and asked if he had requested strange things "that may not be safe" as he had in the past. She said he had just requested "basic things" but that she knew how to handle men like him anyway.

He also requested keeping a credit account with them so he wouldn't have to keep sending money through the mail.
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 10:03 am

What a scumbag. He ain't done nothing for NY since he was elected Governer. I hope they throw the book at him. Hs wife's an idiot for standing by him too.
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 10:40 am

Handsome Dick for guv! He's never paid for it, evah, unless you count the Yankees or something
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 3:49 pm

somebody just told me, it was so expensive 'cause he wanted to kiss her on the mouth
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 5:23 pm

$5500 for an hour =
Five-minute blowjob
Fifty minutes assassinating my enemies
Five-minute blowjob

Money well spent.

-Ryan
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 8:25 pm

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 8:35 pm

personally i like this look better
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 9:13 pm

my good friend who works at CNN in New York texted to inform me that Spitzer paid top dollar for riding bareback.... the dirty way.

Don't know if this detail will make the broadcast.
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 9:28 pm

riding bareback.... the dirty way.

That is what I figured. Is this rumor or is it in the wiretap documents?
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 10:09 pm

lame. that's first date material.
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 11:49 pm

That is what I figured. Is this rumor or is it in the wiretap documents?

my guy worked at fox and cnn, for what it's worth. he's always had the juicy news they couldn't come out with or that comes out later, proving to be true.
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Since he brought her to D.C., he may have violated the Mann Act.

Just like Chuck Berry!!
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 8:25 pm

Check the pic of "Kristen"--a Joisey gurl.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/13/nyregion/12cnd-kristen.html
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 8:28 pm

Her MySpace--check out her song...whoa!

http://www.myspace.com/ninavenetta
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 8:44 pm

About Ashley Alexandra Dupré
I am all about my music, and my music is all about me… It flows from what I’ve been through, what I’ve seen and how I feel. I live in New York and am on top of the world. Been here since 2004 and I love this city, I love my life here. But, my path has not been easy. When I was 17, I left home. It was my decision and I’ve never looked back. Left my hometown. Left a broken family. Left abuse. Left an older brother who had already split. Left and learned what it was like to have everything, and lose it, again and again. Learned what it was like to wake up one day and have the people you care about most gone. I have been alone. I have abused drugs. I have been broke and homeless. But, I survived, on my own. I am here, in NY because of my music. It started when I moved in with a musician during my odyssey to New York. One day, I was in the shower singing “respect.” He and his lead guitarist burst in, had me repeat it and it started. We wrote, rehearsed and toured. After recording a bit with them, I decided to move to Manhattan to pursue my music career. I spent the first two years getting to know the music scene, networking in clubs and connecting with the industry. Now, it’s all about my music. It’s all about expressing me. I can sit here now, and knowingly tell you that life’s hard sometimes. But, I made it. I’m still here and I love who I am. If I never went through the hard times, I would not be able to appreciate the good ones. Cliché, yes, but I know it’s true. I have experienced just how hard it can be. I can honestly tell you to never dwell on the past, but build from it and keep moving forward. Don’t let anyone hold you back or tell you that you can’t…because you can. I didn’t and here I am, just listen to it…. What we Want is my latest track. It’s really about trust, something my past has made very difficult for me to feel. This one was inspired by a guy, who taught me not to confuse my dreams with the sounds of the city…I hope you like it.
I created my own profile using nUCLEArcENTURy.COM and you should too!

did i mention i'm a prostitute? oops, forgot.
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 8:45 pm

487,327 plays on her song today. guess who's getting a single out sooooon?
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 8:50 pm

i only go to goner for news from now on.
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 9:05 pm

Left a broken family. Left abuse. Left an older brother who had already split. Left and learned what it was like to have everything, and lose it, again and again. Learned what it was like to wake up one day and have the people you care about most gone. I have been alone. I have abused drugs. I have been broke and homeless.

Our meticulous standards of beauty, intelligence and charm ensure that you always encounter the quality you've come to expect in a woman, when with an Emperors' Club VIP model. Each of our companions is a product of an exceptionally fine background and a success in her right.

LIARS!
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 9:09 pm

Maybe he shoulda taken a RIGHT at honesty road...

Posted: Mar 12, 2008 9:17 pm

I just messaged her saying that- if she pays the productions costs- Felony Fidelity will gladly record her and distribute the 500 copies of her single.

I'll just wait here all night for her e-mail.
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 9:17 pm

Maybe he shoulda taken a RIGHT at honesty road...

I think he took the onramp to Hershey Highway.
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 11:07 pm

holy shit, its up to 930,962 in 2 hours. it'll be a colored vinyl now.
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 11:08 pm

"would you stay right here, boo?"
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 11:13 pm

if she pays the productions costs

i know someone that could silk screen an awesome cover.
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 11:27 pm

Ash dont worrie im gona shine some light the best way and let the world know how good of a person you are cause ppl are just jugeing you on the fucked up media dont worrie i got you but in all i hope you doing good stay stronge...." PL's First lady all day

Whew! I don't gotta worrie no mo...
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 2:23 am

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 2:38 am

she'd only rent for a couple hundred an hour in the midwest.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 3:46 am

Spitz's ho was a very good looking woman.

yecch...a stupid, tired and typical club ho....you pay 5 grand for that?...Idiot....
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 4:24 am

yecch...a stupid, tired and typical club ho....you pay 5 grand for that?...Idiot....

Sour grapes.

Besides, kindly show me where I said I'd pay $5000 for it.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 6:07 am

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 6:08 am

you was meaning Spitzer...and sour grapes? puh-leeze!
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 8:24 am

Screw that - she could have her own show on E! by November.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 8:45 am

She looks like any hostess at a restaurant in Florida. Seriously. I don't think they'd charge nearly that much for an hour of love.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 9:19 am

Screw that - she could have her own show on E! by November.

I hope so.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 9:20 am

She looks like any hostess at a restaurant in Florida.

All hostesses look the same upside down. Good point. Now I feel real bad.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 9:24 am

From another forum:

$5,500 for THAT??? Sheeeeeeeeeeeet.

For that kinda cabbage homegirl BETTER be bringing 20 of her friends, a vat of hershey's chocolate syrup, and a film crew.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 9:36 am

spitzer's wife is kinda MILF-ish
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 9:48 am

spitzer's wife is kinda MILF-ish

Hey!
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 10:03 am

I smell a Gonerfest 4 contender!
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 10:08 am

She's alright looking. I've had better for free. Nice to see Sweatpants Baker put his kid on her Myspace page. Classy!
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 10:16 am

put his kid on her Myspace page. Classy!

more blather from a blockhead boor!
to celebrate that which i live for? you bet, massapequa moron. i lived there btw for three years. steinfeld said that the word was indian for "Land Near The Mall." Ha!

i love that fucker so fucking much. didn't yr dad marty feldman teach you about love?
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 10:25 am

i wonder how much dirt she has on ANY number of politicians that she has 'serviced'. spitzer was just 'colateral' damage as she and her mafia handlers (who i'm sure spitzer fucked over) ram their way to the top.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 10:28 am

mark my words: if amy winehouse can smoke crack in public then america can have a hooker with a hit. USA USA!
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 10:38 am

amy? what about fucking marion berry!!

hey ned; here's some jobs
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 10:47 am

i wonder how much dirt she has on ANY number of politicians

No shit! I hear some british guy is number 6 on the list.
He's the wealthiest guy in England! Royalty as well!
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 10:50 am

what about fucking marion berry!!

point taken, but you know what i mean?
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 10:55 am

and people bitch about the fucking champs...
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 1:09 pm

I just messaged her saying that- if she pays the productions costs- Felony Fidelity will gladly record her and distribute the 500 copies of her single.

Looks like I'll have to do some politico to get a single on felony fidelity

I wrote it last night-

LSDnD- "George Fox"
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 1:14 pm

Actually she wasn't one of the hoes who fetched 5,000....she was in the 1,000 dollar range which is still way too much for such average lookin tang.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 5:43 pm

I was about to laugh at the new governor of NY because he looks JUST like Mel Brooks' Governor LePetomane in Blazing Saddles (The Guv!); but, um, it is cos he really is legally blind.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 5:50 pm

i had to look that up after you wrote that, wow, they consider that guy black? he's even whiter than obama.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 6:53 pm

and sour grapes? puh-leeze!

"Every woman in here has at least one dick they regret & he wasn't no president. He worked at Kenny Shoes." -Dave Chapelle

Besides, don't judge so harshly. Money makes people insane & I will admit that I'm an example. If the average person had $5000 to drop on a hooker on a whim, they'd be busier than Wal-Mart.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 7:00 pm

that MIGHT be true, but he had an $80,000 'credit' so he wouldn't have to keep transfering cash. the irs smells that shit miles away.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®