Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / legs and the top
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:31 am

Just saw the legs vid after some drinks and realised that even when zztop went for it commercially they still ruled. Ankle socks and texas boogie. How much fur does yr explorer have on it?
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 12:58 pm

if by explorer you mean my wang, then lots.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 2:23 pm

Just so happens I am listening to zz top right now, and when I first started the record, my cat looked up from her food, and walked over to the stereo looking very curious and a bit confused. I got into the shower, and got out and she is still sitting right in front of the speakers!

I knew I got a good cat, but she even adores zz top! She is the best cat ever.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:12 pm

women with very long pubic hair=ZZ Bottom
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:18 pm

when I was like 19 I worked at this pizza hut delivering pizzas, the Asst. mgr was this funny party guy who told me he was married to the chick in the legs video that ground the dudes foot into the floor with her high heels...I thought he was just bullshitting, but he brought in pics and the whole deal! Apparently their marriage dissolved into a sea of cocaine fueled 80's debauchery..... go figure...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®