Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Psychedelic Horseshit/Times New Viking. Should I go?
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 9:55 am

Heard a little Psyche H and it sounded good. Never heard the Vikings but they're both coming through the area during SXSW together.

Would my 80 mile round-trip be worth it?
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 10:08 am

Yes. They are both awesome. Check out the TNV myspace for more of their stuff.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 10:21 am

I'm not a big fan of TNV, but they do put on a fairly intense show. PH was the best new band I saw last year, but each show is pretty different and you never really know what you're going to get.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 10:23 am

Both bands suck butt, but Horseshit does it 'in the best possible taste'.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 10:24 am

Thanks fellow faceless folks!

It's getting harder and harder for me to crawl out of my hole even for a great show. Now I just have to decide how hungover I want to be at work the next day.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 10:27 am

Times New Viking sound like the Get-Up Kids with shitty equipment. I see zero appeal in that.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 10:27 am

If it's just a bunch of noise and screaming then I hope they at least have cool shoes and haircuts.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 10:48 am

I can actually see the appeal in TNV, but it's an appeal that would be more suited to a young gentleman/woman in college....however, lots of people with good taste like them, so I keep thinking I'm missing something. They have good live energy, but the records go in one ear and out the other for me.

PH, however, are the shit.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 11:03 am

young gentleman/woman in college

No coincidence that they're playing Denton which is full of those "college types". At least it's an early show and the Wax Museums got added too so this former Dentonite might have to go try to blend in with the beardos that have taken over.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 11:06 am

Wax Museums would be worth the trip either way.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 11:14 am

If it's just a bunch of noise and screaming then I hope they at least have cool shoes and haircuts.

Nah, it's just fair-to-middling pop songs. I can't recall what clothes they wore.

Admittedly, I haven't heard anything past the first Psychedelic Horseshit 45, which I played once, hid away for the better part of a year, then sold for $30 to someone from Abu Dhabi or something.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 11:20 am

You're missing out - they're awesome!
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 11:26 am

I've never seen either of them but if they were to come around here (and I actually found out before the show happened instead of a couple of days later) I surely would.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 11:38 am

I'd hope so, I think you were the first person to interview them: http://smashintransistors.homestead.com/horseshit.html
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 11:44 am

Yeah...I dug that first single a lot (as well as everything after that). I always find out they played here (well, Detroit) always a couple of days afterwards. I should see if I could get them to play PH sometime. Isn't Kevin playing bass with 'em now? Pink Reason had to cancel their gig with the Thomas Function here late last year...he's due for a make up gig.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 11:57 am

Dale - I seem to recall seeing an upcoming show for Grand Rapids - is that "around here" enough for you?
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 12:10 pm

You should def go... and if they disappoint you... just kill them and everyone in he venue.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 12:15 pm

You should def go... and if they disappoint you... just kill them and everyone in he venue.

Sure thing WWW.

Maybe my ex-girlfriend will be within striking distance. (In general I wouldn't hit a woman so maybe I can get some chick to clock her.)
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 12:17 pm

Dale - I seem to recall seeing an upcoming show for Grand Rapids - is that "around here" enough for you?

3 hours one way...but maybe.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 12:18 pm

I like Times New Viking A LOT. I haven't seen Psychedelic Horseshit in a long time. Their lead guy is a friend though. Their music is not Psychedelic though....
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 12:27 pm

It's bad acid psych.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 1:32 pm

TNV are on Matador. And Wendy C likes them. Nuff said. And I bet PH aren't anywhere near as great as Mouthus but of course all you music experts have never heard Mouthus so...
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 2:07 pm

Oh Rich.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 2:15 pm

All you music experts except Gaylick.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 2:26 pm

You shouldn't be that surprised. I've also never heard Lightning Bolt.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 2:48 pm

I never even heard of Bad Acid
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 2:54 pm

i think they're playing here in a week. but i haven't decided yet whether it's worth a 50 dollar cab ride. or *shudder*, if i should just go sober. yuck, yuck, get it offa me!!!
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 2:56 pm

psychedelic horseshit is certainly better than mouthus. sheesh, ned's dead, baby.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 3:26 pm

A friend of mine even heard all this in Pink Horseshit:
Stapping Fieldhands, Harry Pussy, Mike Rep, Dead C, Grifters, Thomas Jefferson Slave Apt's. and Vertical Slit

I keep some weird company.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 3:31 pm

Stapping Fieldhands, Harry Pussy, Mike Rep, Dead C, Grifters, Thomas Jefferson Slave Apt's. and Vertical Slit

they sound like dead c doing strokes songs. ;)
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 3:36 pm

not only that, sometimes they even sound like the Persuaders fuckin up during rehearsel...
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 3:38 pm

3 hours one way...but maybe.

I think she read it wrong. No GR show. There are never GR shows.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 4:15 pm

Dead is being some Garagepunk.com refugee who everybody ignores buying all the usual boring garage punk going nowhere records like you, fag. I'm more alive even now than you've ever been.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 4:26 pm

psychedelic horseshit are great. everything theyve released thus far has been good, but i only like about half the LP.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 4:30 pm

Oh, by the way, I was talking about SnatchMykels not you, Brad.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 4:32 pm

thanks man. glad to hear youre doing good. personally my life is totally fucked right now.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 4:45 pm | Edited by: satchmykels

Dead is being some Garagepunk.com refugee

that's garagepunk.com GURU, bitch! heehee

i'm a bomp list refugee...

at least until they finally uphold their "guarantee" and kick my drunk ass off.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 4:47 pm

Our Guarantee: No passive-aggressive, psychotic, internet prick content allowed!!!

riiiiight...
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 4:52 pm

I think she read it wrong. No GR show. There are never GR shows.

Well...There IS the Intersection (which I didn't even know was still having shows til my wife mentioned that Shooter Jennings is playing there in April)
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 5:06 pm

they sound like dead c doing strokes songs. ;)

Kinda.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 5:42 pm

Well...There IS the Intersection (which I didn't even know was still having shows til my wife mentioned that Shooter Jennings is playing there in April)

yeah I remembered wrong. I saw a record review not a show notice. sorry.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 5:54 pm

I never even heard of Bad Acid

"...the brown acid that is circulating around us is not specifically too good. Uh, it's suggested that you do stay away from that, course it's your own trip, so be my guest..."
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 6:23 pm

Psychedelic Horseshit were falling apart and falling down when I saw them but the singer was really entertaining and the lyrics were great, which is a real rarity these days. I don't think I even listened to the 7" I bought from them, come to think of it. I checked out a couple TNV songs and they seemed boring enough to get quite popular.

-Ryan
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 10:00 pm

Sounds less like weird company & more like High St circa 1996.

TNV is all right by me.

"I need more money 'cause I need more drugs"

That shit speaks to me.

Columbus Discount just re-issued the 1st Psych HS 45. The B-Side of that record is great.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 11:32 pm

I checked out a couple TNV songs and they seemed boring enough to get quite popular.

total. we need more rock'n'roll and less people trying to get all smart with their feedback and distortion. gimme a fuckin' beat and some attitude, motherfuckers. and quit acting like total bitches. btw, my zine ooba gooba is gonna be devoted in part to exposing this shit-gaze phenomena for a.i.d.s.-ing in the further decline of ruling and rockdom. sick of all the termbo indy-rock douches and their open minds, too. pavement sucks.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 12:40 am

last sunday, psychedelic horseshit played a real cool show w/ pink reason at the pit's, belgium. these were very great personalities who played some crazy tunes w/ great lyrics. if john peel would still be alive, all i know is that psychedelic horseshit would be his favourite band at the moment!
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 12:50 am

PH, however, are the shit.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 2:26 am

Sounds less like weird company & more like High St circa 1996.

Hahaa! Can I quote you on that?
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 2:40 am

if john peel would still be alive, all i know is that psychedelic horseshit would be his favourite band at the moment!

Are you tryin to suggest that Peel would have gone senile if he hadn't died?
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 10:17 am

PH is really great live; I recommend it. You will dance (unless you're against that kind of thing).

Of course by "dance" I mean jump up and down drunkendly.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 12:33 pm

PH is really great live; I recommend it. You will dance (unless you're against that kind of thing).

Of course by "dance" I mean jump up and down drunkendly.

Thanks. I don't really do many "dance steps" but if the conditions are right and the beer is flowing I've been known to awkwardly bounce, wriggle, and tap my foot enthusiastically.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 12:42 pm

awkwardly bounce, wriggle, and tap my foot enthusiastically

right. dance. like i said.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 1:11 pm

Agreed on his lyrics, even in instances where almost everyone would fail ("New Wave Hippies") he has great lines. Matt and Rich rule! Glad they did well in Europe, it's gotta be weird to fly over, play a show, and fly back.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 1:14 pm | Edited by: trickknee

total. we need more rock'n'roll and less people trying to get all smart with their feedback and distortion. gimme a fuckin' beat and some attitude, motherfuckers. and quit acting like total bitches. btw, my zine ooba gooba is gonna be devoted in part to exposing this shit-gaze phenomena for a.i.d.s.-ing in the further decline of ruling and rockdom. sick of all the termbo indy-rock douches and their open minds, too. pavement sucks.

YEAH! What we need is 1985 again, when bands knew that the only way to do it RIGHT was to dress the part (don't forget the moptop!) and use the right (vintage!) guitars & amps. Oh yeah, NEVER play anything that wouldn't have been on a record before 1966.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 1:44 pm

If this is the alternative to the new wave of warmed-over indie rock, then I'm continuing the gradual retreat to old jazz records.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 1:48 pm

then I'm continuing the gradual retreat to old jazz records.

tosches and meltzer....
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 1:53 pm

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 1:58 pm

Cool, thanks.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 2:35 pm

If this is the alternative to the new wave of warmed-over indie rock, then I'm continuing the gradual retreat to old jazz records.

you don't like rock'n'roll anymore? jazz is part of the solution too, of course. and by jazz, i mean be-bop and not just free jazz, cuz free jazz is the only thing that indy rock beard scratches can comprehend, and they still don't even really get it, it's just "cool" to be into. these fags don't know anything about class.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 2:40 pm

by the way cecil, if you're serious, you need some clif brown and max roach in your life.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 2:43 pm

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 2:57 pm

Matt and Rich rule!

Thanks. Who's Matt? And please tell Bazooka Joe to stop talking about 'Jazz. He's giving me a headache. If Pastlame needs somebody to steer him wrong about jazz he's got Gaylick.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 3:00 pm

Matt and Rich rule!

Thanks. Who's Matt? And please tell Bazooka Joe to stop talking about 'Jazz. He's giving me a headache. If Pastlame needs somebody to steer him wrong about jazz he's got Gaylick.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 5:12 pm

motherfucker you have no clue about be-bop. oh wait, you love monk. excuuuuse me! when did you get so much soul?
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 5:38 pm

I like r'n'r but I've had enough of the "stupid" shit. I like smart people.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 5:44 pm

spead eagles 45 on boom chick.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 7:05 pm

...Were described to me as "sounds a lot like the Black Lips." Why wouldn't I just listen to the Black Lips?
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 7:48 pm

funny, i heard that comparison too... from someone who only had the black lips as a reference point. i dunno and i don't care. everybody bores me to fucking death.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 8:05 pm

Not for long.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 8:33 pm

http://pharaohs-dance.blogspot.com/

That Charles Tyler record is cool --- great band!
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 9:01 pm | Edited by: satchmykels

everybody bores me to fucking death.

everybody obviously ain't boring you fast enough...

bore like the wind, everybody!
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 9:21 pm

you suck.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 10:45 pm

The Pits was easily one of the coolest places I've ever been in my life. Everyone sounds like they're from the midwest when you're drunk and they're speaking in English.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 10:45 pm

p.s. Satch: you should come to that show because I still owe you for those cassettes!
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 1:11 am

If Pastlame needs somebody to steer him wrong about jazz he's got Gaylick.

Yes!

Just listen to Alice Coltrane and everything will be fine.
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 4:42 am

or Deodato!
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 9:09 am

Joe Diddley
Member Posted: Mar 5, 2008, 5:44 pm Quote spead eagles 45 on boom chick.
mrlastname
Member Posted: Mar 5, 2008, 7:05 pm Quote ...Were described to me as "sounds a lot like the Black Lips." Why wouldn't I just listen to the Black Lips?

(cries in the corner)
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 10:10 am

it's ok liz. i'm gonna make that record famous.
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 10:41 am | Edited by: satchmykels

i'm gonna make that record famous.

In October 1984, Nineteen-year-old John McCollum shot himself in the head, while listening to Ozzy Osbourne sing "Suicide Solution": "Evil thoughts and evil doings/Cold, alone, you hang in ruins/Thought that you'd escape the reaper/You can't escape the Master Keeper/ . . . /Where to hide, suicide is the only way out."

http://www.av1611.org/rockm.html
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 10:43 am

I guess this explains why a certain Mr Spear wasn't home until 3am on the night of the London Pink Reason/Psy Horseshit show. What have you got to say for yourself, young man?
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 10:51 am

Muddy Spear = total dude!
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 11:49 am

motherfucker you have no clue about be-bop

I used to listen to Bird Flight every morning on WKCR for 20 years. Phil Schaap rules. The woman who did the cover photo for the Sunny Murray/Charles Gayle record I put out owns the building Bird used to live in next to Thompkins Square Park. There's a big photo of Bird playing over the mantle. Jim Marshall hipped me to a lot of Jazz in the early to mid 80's. When Tower Records opened (it was all vinyl and cassette of course) I bought all the Atlantic Ornette albums. I had been into Ayler and Miles since I was a teenager since all the NY Art Punks used to name check them. I seen Jackie Mclean play a solo alto piece for 20 minutes at the first Bird Fest. Stood next to Cecil Taylor (who I once seen play in the middle of the street in Soho). Red Rodney played too that day. I used to hang out at The West End Bar since I was a teenager and heard every Bop player ever there practically. It was the spot. You could just go there at Happy Hour and people would buy you drinks and there was free popcorn. I used to practically live there. I found a hundred dollars in the doorway there once when I was broke too.
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 12:00 pm

Red Rodney rules! I used to dj with his son mark at KUNV. he was in batdoef and rodney. remember them? http://www.myspace.com/markrodney
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 2:30 pm

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 8:42 am

When people have decided that they don't like "new music" or a facet of "new music" it's absolutely pointless to argue with 'em, they're preparing themselves for the intellectual dirtnap.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 8:47 am

who's saying they don't like new music?
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 8:50 am

....it's got too many notes...
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 8:52 am

that's always a bummer.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 9:35 am

I dunno man, I've been listening to a lot of 80's Brit "Indie" stuff lately. C86 Motherfucker!
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 9:53 am

When people have decided that they don't like "new music" or a facet of "new music" it's absolutely pointless to argue with 'em, they're preparing themselves for the intellectual dirtnap.

that's the marketing line of the fashion industry
"buy what we are putting out or we will call you a 'square'"
i don't buy it
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 9:54 am

You disagree that it's pointless to argue with people who have drawn a year-line in what they want to listen to? Because that's the point, and it's true. Go die again.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 9:58 am

who's saying they don't like new music?
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 10:30 am

I like new stuff. There's just not a lot of new stuff I like.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 11:04 am

Same here.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 1:21 pm

Pink Horseshit is rock 'n roll going backwards
N.T.V. is bad cabaret

nothing new here
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 2:26 pm

There's never anything new. Who gives a fuck about that? If that's all you want you're stuck with kazoo orchestras and abstract noise. You guys are all gays. And the bands you're in sound like just other bands, so shut the fuck up.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 2:41 pm

Yeah, but that's neither here nor there. I'm not looking for stuff that's necessarily innovative. I'm just looking for stuff that I like. I'll have my assistant type up an itemized list of new bands whose product and live performances I enjoy so that the world may know that Eric Cecil doesn't just listen to old shit. Just as long as I never have to talk about or read or listen to someone talk about any band mentioned here ever again.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 2:54 pm

There's never anything new.

eerrrr,
your point being?

All I'm sayin is P.H. sounds too much like other bands, very old bands even. Jeez.
And I take the liberty of vomitting blood when hearing N.T.V. Because it's crap.
Jeez.

And yeah: my band totally sounds like other bands.
It's a coverband.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 3:19 pm

Best new record I heard this year so far is Carla Bozulich' new record, under her new alias Evangelista (album's called Hello Stranger). Is is 'new'? Nope. Does it rule? Yes. Why? Because it's brilliant.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 3:23 pm

why are you so defensive, todd?
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 3:40 pm

There's a handful of current bands I dig, but I mostly listen to older stuff. Not a conscious decision, but my tastes tend to gravitate more towards stuff that isn't being done right now. Sorry.

:-(
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:01 pm

Man, there's lots of current bands and artists I dig. No shit, I just can't keep track of all the GOOD stuff that's being released. It's just not 'garagerock/punk' or related stuff right now. But that can always change again.
Of course there's also a zillion of current bands and artists I think are 'bleergh' or 'whatever' in other genres I skim.
This has always been the case.

Anyway: a tunnelvisionist is not 'something to be'.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:19 pm

Best new record I heard this year so far is Carla Bozulich' new record, under her new alias Evangelista (album's called Hello Stranger).

errrrr, yeah, that record's so fucking new, it's not even out yet...

you too cool for school fags and your pre-release copies. haha
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:22 pm

Best new record I heard this year so far is Carla Bozulich' new record, under her new alias Evangelista (album's called Hello Stranger). Is is 'new'? Nope. Does it rule? Yes. Why? Because it's brilliant.

I've only heard it 2-3 times, and it's ok I guess , but definitely wouldn't go as far as "brilliant." I'm not sure it's even as good as "Evangelista."
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:38 pm | Edited by: bradx

i only listen to one skynrd cd (greatest hits), drink coffee, and talk to God.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:39 pm

when they got in that plane crash, that was the end of music. period.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:46 pm

Ronnie Van Zandt would still be making great records if he were alive today. Same as Hendrix. Skynyrd ruled it. Gimmie Back My Bullets is a great album. But they're all great, really. Allen Collins was a great guitar player and performer. One of the very best Rock bands of all time.

This kid from Florida who used to work at Kim's told me that him and his friends would always see Artimus Pyle drunk at the local bar in Jacksonville and goof on him. Then he seen the Behind The Music about Skynyrd and was totally in awe of him. Wifey's brother and sister in law are friends with him. He lives in Asheville now.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:52 pm

i only need the greatest hits cd, coffee, and God. there was never a good song recorded other than whats in that cd, and when they got in that plane crash it was destiny that there would never be a good song recorded, or even played again, period.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:53 pm

good pyle story. im glad you stuck around goner. when you left it was a gaping hole.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:55 pm

wipe that brown off your nose, son.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:56 pm

shut it, nigger.

sorry Lord.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:58 pm

Correction:
It is called
Hello, Voyager
and it IS out already.

It's her best.

Those lyrics of that titeltrack - and I'm gonna talk a bit about my feelings now - make me cry.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:59 pm

when you left it was a gaping hole.

GAPE APE
GAPE APE!!!@#%^
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 5:04 pm | Edited by: satchmykels

Correction:
It is called
Hello, Voyager
and it IS out already.

SHIPPING 11 MAR 2008

http://www.cstrecords.com/mailorder_carlabozulich_usa.html

http://www.cstrecords.com/mailorder_new_usa.html
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 5:09 pm

there was never a good song recorded other than whats in that cd

Wrong, Free Bird. It doesn't even have Whiskey Rock and Roller. Or I Ain't The One.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 5:10 pm | Edited by: satchmykels

okay, you're off the hook...

http://www.carlabozulich.com/News1.html

says feb 25 for europe and march 11 everywhere else.

you a euro, dinglebert?
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 5:17 pm

I seen some Old Grey Whistle Test where Skynyrd played. The energy level was outrageous. Gary Rossington said that Ronnie used to make sure that they always played with a mean edge. His brother blows. So do all those other jokers they have in the band now.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 5:21 pm

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 7:26 pm

both these bands rule. Y'all ARE all gay.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 3:29 am

you a euro, dinglebert?

Never call me that again! (And I mean 'euro'.) There are limits.

I just have connections...
Ba
Da
Bing!

And I really thought it was already in the shops.

But since there's no recordstore in this part of God's Own Creampie I order everything through the web (if I have access to a computer, that is) and can't check it out for myself, and my grandma got kicked out of the Goner Store recently after asking how to download The Gerogerigegege Singles Collection 1984-1993....)
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 3:50 am | Edited by: Jack Stands

Goddammitt.
If Nanne Tepper has anything to do with this, it's dead.
That said, make a million on ebay everybody.
Lame.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 4:00 am

Found a fucking pristine (unplayed?) copy of Eternally Yours at Reckless for $20 tonight. OLD MUSIC!
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 4:03 am

I don't understand you anymore.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 4:04 am | Edited by: Jack Stands

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 4:11 am

Me? I'm really deep, so I can see how that might happen.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 4:25 am

I'm Ebayin all my James Last lp's since he became an official Krautrock Artist recently.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 4:38 am

Me?

Yeah. Apparently, we can't play with you guys in Chicago, because I said some bad words. Miss you a lot.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 10:41 am

I'm not sure who told you that, but it's way more exciting than the truth.
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 1:37 am

If Nanne Tepper has anything to do with this, it's dead.
dingle dangel is some stupid fuckin french hick from canada. fuckers sent me some tape (yeah a tape) of their stupid coverband a few months ago cause he thought i took over kryptonite. still bugging me via email for his copy of the lsok lp...
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 1:41 am

the address i have is in montreal.
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 3:52 am

still bugging me via email for his copy of the lsok lp...

You're suggesting only Canadians do that?

I want my two pounds of filet mignon back dude.
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 4:00 am

you'll get chicken and like it, frenchy.
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 4:26 am

We don't eat chicken. No matter how poor, we can always get our hands on some Real Meat.

(And at least my mum had the guts to walk away from a rich family because of the d├ęcorum, marry the biggest bum and tough guy that was hangin around the mansion she grew up in, even joined the GTO's for a while, and now is happy livin in a trailer with bumdad and bumsons. The only 'French' habbit she couldn't kick is chainsmoking.
Anyway: she's kinda addicted to this forum so she'll whop your ass 'for being rude' as soon as she get's behind this thing. Better brace yourself.)
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 5:26 am

The only 'French' habbit she couldn't kick is chainsmoking.

What about whoring? Could she quit whoring? It runs amuck in that Edith Piaf movie.

Just asking.
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 6:04 am

You mean as in Exod. 34:15?

Well, she was only a member of the GTO's for a week or two, if that answers your question.
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 6:18 am

And if it doesn't: she still knows what to do with MEAT.
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 11:40 am

even joined the GTO's for a while

Which one was she?
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 11:55 am

the one that wouldn't let that guy in who brought along a Vanilla Fudge member
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 1:44 pm

Facts of Life:
1. Everything ever written about the GTO's is bullshit
2. I was born in a town in a part of the US where half of the locals refer to Obama as Osama B and the other half (at the other side of the railroad) refer to him as 'brother'
3. Brad X liked that fuckin tape, maybe because the songs were covers from covers
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 11:42 am

Dude, nobody cares about you. We wanna know about your mom.
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 12:30 pm

My mum said she wont have youngsters (and old farts) googlin her and jerking off over pics of her when she was.. well, let's say, a little bit younger..

(come on Riggler, you know there were about 30 GTO's back then, you aint foolin me)
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®