Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / where all you hardcore drinkers at?
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 9:10 pm

i got tonights drinking contest in the bag. none of you cunts can outdrink me on a monday, so go fook yerself.
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 9:17 pm

Chinese Village
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 9:20 pm

i've already had 8 beers, two cobs of corn, a baked potato and half a breast and a leg/ thigh bbq chicken combo. i'm gonna have a nother beer and hope next tine i come back hgere i fod'nt have to keep checking my spelling so much. fat fucking cjance.
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 9:21 pm

and lux and ivy's faves are kill'ni right now. bit i'm gonnalisten to a rare usef lateef lp that i ain'tnheard yet.
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 9:22 pm

I can't outdrink anyone, I'm a lightweight.
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 9:25 pm

6 busch cans.
so far.
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 9:26 pm

PUSSIES!!!
go run to your mamas
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 9:27 pm

i think its past your bedtime little girls...
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 9:28 pm

i want some bbq chicken, dammit. beer would be nice but i haven't been drinkin' much at all these days. my beers at the game on saturday was my first in a couple of weeks. i'm slackin', but it's hard to drink when i got so much fuckin' homework and have practice 3-4 times a week skatin'.
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 9:32 pm

Oh, did you mean in the last few hours since getting off work? eight hundred and eleven.
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 9:34 pm

i ate some chinese earlier so i have a nice greasy coating for my stomach, a 30 pk of busch light and some chill. ive been drinking miller chill but its starting to taste assish so im gonna switch to the busch.

drinkings been out of control lately, i quit for almost 2 weeks and have been eating healthy, i went to the "doctor" to get some more vicodins because they were all gone the third day or so from double or triple dosing or whatever. they finally ran out the day before yesterday and now i feel like fucking garbage and my gut hurts like hell, some kinda withdrawl i assume so ive been double dosing on the valium and drinking like a fish.

i expect ill be watching the sun come up in the morning, happier than a drunken clam, while all you poor bastards are waking up to go to the job you hate.

still waiting for a band with the balls to take us up on a drinking contest. last night between 4 people we drank a 12 pack, 24 pack, big bottle of jag, 1.75 liter bottle of whiskey, had to go and grab a 30 pack and still ended up going to the bar because we couldnt live without a few more shots when all that ran out.
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 9:42 pm | Edited by: bradx

On April 15, 1975, a few days after moving into her new house, Quinlan attended a friend's birthday party at a local bar. She had eaten almost nothing for 2 days. At the party, she reportedly drank a few gin and tonics �" and took a tranquilizer, perhaps valium �" when she suddenly felt faint. Shortly thereafter she was taken home and put in bed. When friends checked on her about fifteen minutes later, they found she was not breathing.

An ambulance was called and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation was attempted. Eventually some color returned to her pallid skin, but she did not regain consciousness.

Karen Quinlan had suffered irreversible brain damage after experiencing an extended period of respiratory failure (lasting no more than 15�"20 minutes).

She was in a very deep form of unconsciousness called a persistent vegetative state.

She lived in a persistent vegetative state until her death from pneumonia in 1985.

if this happens to me, pull the fucking plug. if i am to encounter a slow death, which i probably am and have been for quite some time, i would like to have a semi functioning brain so i can at least feel the pain.
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 10:16 pm

i juist checked my stash and it was 12 beres. and as far as the jobi hate... waking up whenever i want and listing reocrds on ebay for crypt... yeah... i'm ok with it. PARTY!
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 10:30 pm

i though old doc sawbones said you had a week to live if you kept that shit up.

can i take out a life insurance policy on you?
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 10:54 pm

its my blood pressure. alcohol interferes with the medication, and is high in calories, but is very low in sodium, which makes a huge difference in blood pressure. cutting back from heavy to moderate drinking only lowers it by 2 or 4 points. by contrast, a low salt/low fat diet reduces it by over 11. see, ive done my research. theres only 18mg of sodium in a beer. youre allowed 2400mg in a day so alcohols not a problem for my blood pressure anyways. ive been eating only fresh nonprocessed food lately, fresh meats and vegetables and absolutely no salt at all. (other than treating us to chinese tonight) that doesnt mean the alcohol wont kill me some other way, in fact im sure it will, but the doctor didnt mention it, he said the main problem is my blood pressure and its alot easier to quit salt than it is to quit drinking.
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 10:57 pm

i prescribed myself some merry juanita to help take the edge off, listening to the beatles in 62 hamburg and getting ready to take another "dose"...
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 11:10 pm

i don't think the "hardcore drinkers" were posting to the internet at ten past nine. i'd call you a lightweight but.... yeah.
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 12:00 am

4 Sprechers tonight, 4 chicken tacos from rotisserie, 2 twist n peel licorice, some cigs, springsteen's 'blood brothers' and some born to boogie. callin it a night now.
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 12:27 am

i dunno kevin, theres been alot of shit talk about who can drink the most on this board in the past. here it is, tuesday morning, we'll see how much of a lightweight i am... barely even getting warmed up.
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 6:58 am

good morning, douche bags. have fun at work!
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 7:14 am

Fuck you, BratX! I can't afford to drink this week because I had to get my van fixed, so I'm working extra hours at the job, so I can drink next week. (Might be drinking on Friday because the Circle A is open and our friend is spinning classic country records, so I'll be there if I can scrap together some change).
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 10:47 pm

Where the fuck are ya tonight brad. 6 beers deep 12 more to go! A fifth of whiskey (Wild Turkey!) maryjane that that has her own special name, a charcola grill full of hot coals (though winds are 20 miles out of the north and a -5 windchill) and speedbump here and there.

Bring it on or I'm gonna have to record some no midrange and low end songs on my shitty four track.
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 12:17 am

yeah fuck you niggers too. im pretty fucked up right here but i got a ways to go...
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 12:19 am

I sent my husband a text before I left work asking if he had left me any beer and he wrote back "You're funny. Uh, yeah".

How is that funny?!?! I just worked for 11 1/2 fucking hours and I want it there when I get home!
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 12:23 am

cherry brandy is the key. cheap beer and cold chicken keeps the key turning...
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 12:29 am

No hardcore tonight for me. I have a training class to give tomorrow.
I just went and bought a (dig this) beard trimmer.
I'm gonna look as good as I feel!
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 12:29 am

...drank a few gin and tonics �" and took a tranquilizer, perhaps valium �" when she suddenly felt faint. Shortly thereafter she was taken home and put in bed. When friends checked on her about fifteen minutes later, they found she was not breathing.

An ambulance was called and ass-to-mouth resuscitation was attempted....

another lost boys of krypton rape story?
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 12:35 am

I doubt bradx was a twinkle of a grudge-fuck's eye in 1975.
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 12:36 am

if this happens to me, pull the fucking plug. if i am to encounter a slow death, which i probably am and have been for quite some time, i would like to have a semi functioning brain so i can at least feel the pain.

i promise to pour a pint of joe's blood on your grave...
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 12:49 am

ok ok gimme a minit im pretty buzzzzed...
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 1:05 am

another lost boys of krypton rape story?
ok ok...towards the end of the lost boys, we werent really a band anymore. RJ was long gone to Florida living off the parents and we would play only sporadically whenever his family would travel north to visit family. it would be set up in advance to record for an upcoming record as well as squeeze a few gigs in as he was usually in town for a couple days.

the problem with this was the drummer trent was uninvolved in any of our bands by that point (the evolutions were starting to evolve and he wasnt part of the equation) so other than occasionally bullying him for a place to record a demo we hardly talked at all, and when we did, it was mostly us making fun of him.

still, he was always willing to be there for a reunion, but for some reason roy didnt want to play bass at all. he just wanted to put out the records and play guitar in some sort of new band, not even conceived yet. later, right before we broke up he did rejoin for a few full sets, much of which is on side B of the lathe cut LP.

when we recorded the creatures split we were without a bass player. i pretty much forced my ex to buy a bass and taught her how to play it. the first time she ever recorded a bass line, ever, it came out as the A side of a record.

before RJ came back we had about a weeks notice so we snuck in a few practices, i drew out some bass tab for Liz, here it is, a goner exclusive!!!

the bass tab to the 1st 2 songs of the last nuns of kryptons set list from 1998. learn the songs and play along to the records. i warn you though, this is some tough shit. be prepared for lots of practice (if youve never held a stringed instrument in your life)

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/3329/tabssx2.jpg
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 1:19 am | Edited by: bradx

heres a little bit of a story about midwest rip off fest 2 i wrote back in the late 90s. i dont have a problem with the brides anymore.
link
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 1:22 am

before RJ came back we had about a weeks notice so we snuck in a few practices, i drew out some bass tab for Liz, here it is, a goner exclusive!!!

That rules.
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 1:53 am | Edited by: bradx

part 2, the conclusion of the midwest ripoff fest saga...
it would be almost 4 years before i was allowed into green bay again.
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5454/ripoff2bt4.jpg
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 1:19 pm

That's a bold statement brad.
You know,I know ,and unfortunately everybody else knows(including the lord Jesus),that I can out drink anybody in the world, any day of the week.
It's sad really.
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 5:26 pm

i agree with the sad part. as the "winner" too many times to count, all i can say is there are no true winners in a drinking contest. the real winners are the "losers" because theyre the ones who will probably live longer and be healthier and happier in the long run. people who win drinking contests are losers in life because alcoholism isnt something i would wish on my worst enemy.

that said, i could drink you under the table any time, loooooooooser...
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 4:50 am

I sent my husband a text before I left work asking if he had left me any beer and he wrote back "You're funny. Uh, yeah".

How is that funny?!?! I just worked for 11 1/2 fucking hours and I want it there when I get home!

maybe you should buy some beer for yourself on your way home. he probably works fucking hard as hell too and doesn't want to be your beer bitch all the time!
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 4:57 am

I want it there when I get home!
just pull in to those am/pm gas joints
$3.50 a gallon and
Steel Reserve 24s only 99 cents

oh, I see the hubby already offerd that advice..
argue and say, "i puts the gas in, you buy the
busch."
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 6:33 am

have fun at work
watch it you on call cleaner of Papa John's shitters
in another 10 years you be on ssi like half the other lushes on here.
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 2:10 pm

"on call cleaner of Papa John's shitters"
very nice. i give you credit for creativity on that one. the most eloquent insults seem to be in foreign languages, but for english, that wasnt half bad.
the russians are quite prolific...
Pizda ti jopoglazaya
Rodilsya cherez jopu
Ya tvoyu mamu yebal pakimis tye smotrel i plakal kak malinkaya suka
frenchies have some good ones too
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 2:34 am

OK, homo, let's do some drinkin'. I c'n out-booze ya and have a beer on the way home.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 3:10 am

im so fucking pissed off right now i dont think alcohol is helping me do anything but want to kill myself. im hoping for a quick move to sadness, and finally acceptance. actually maybe it is a good morning for drinking...
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 3:19 am

Christ, I was just joshin' yer... Lighten up, yeah?
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 3:53 am

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah hell
yeah
what the fuck can i do?
i dont want to die.
not the suicide type.
but life seems so meaningless right now
i wish i would die in a car accident tomorrow,then i wouldnt go to hell for killing myself.
yeah hardcore drinker. even if im the winner im still the fucking loser.
enjoy the podcast from like 24 hours ago, i felt the same then but at least it took my mind off shit
i feel like i want to rip my fucking face off
http://blip.tv/file/get/BradX-GetDrunkPlayRecords53114.mp3
im half considering "going underground" just packing up going somewhere and leaving this whole shit behind. maybe ill become a baptist minister.
i would like to crawl into a hole and DIE.
still think you can outdrink me???
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 3:54 am

i hope so because it would be nice if i could get a few fucking hours of slepp tonight. probably not, though.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 4:01 am

still think you can outdrink me???

Yeah. Especially on Fullers ESB.

You dig what I'm sayin'?
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 4:03 am

anger isnt making me want to do anything more than
pick up my piece of shit guitar
and bust a big assed hole in the wall YEAH
cause i dont want the fuckin police to have to be called.

any goner who doesnt get that automatically loses the contest.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 4:04 am

we're both losers. admit it.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 4:08 am

im fucking losing it........
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 4:08 am

that was good ebeer
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 4:12 am

the fullers.
i doubt im done drinking anytime soon. i wish i could be done but i doubt it.
ill never be able to sleep
even if i stop drinking i still couldnt sleep so why not make it an all nighter?
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 4:12 am

it is SO difficult to not just go around the house smashing everything....
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 4:15 am

maybe its just karma maybe i just deserve bad shit to happen to me

nothing matters anymore

Gets so hard at times like now to hold on
Guns they wait to be stuck by
And at my side is God

Ain't no one goin to turn me round
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 4:40 am

now irws roky....
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 5:02 am

things that go bump in the night
are alright???
i dunno...
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 5:03 am

"I hope I get to sleep tonight..."
-Butthole Surfers

Hey, sad clown, keep on dreamin'!

I bought you those Fullers, don'tcha remember?

Haven't you been kicked out' the house 'cause of your mother's boyfriend? If you live through that, then what-the-fuck-ever!

You ate Taco Bell's garbage, freak! What else can happen now?

I haven't lived through anything like that because I'm white, middle-class, over-privileged, boring-ass American, but if the sun refuses to not-stop-shinin', then, so can you!

Hey, who cares? I'm a failure! I haven't even been in a teen-age douchebag punk band that nobody gives a fuck about -- I've sent out zero LPs, which is a few less than you've mailed -- but at least I have the honor of not having had the guts to have even sent as much as a single letter to Maximum Rock 'n' Roll.

Let's face it, you've not contributed SHIT to culture, as far as the barometer is concerned (as having been judged by Joey Ramone as a '10'), but, as they say, only 20% of the human brain is used... So, if they used the other 80%, we'd have eggsakly 80% more bullshit to contend, right?

Either way, lighten up, at least you have a brand name to consider.

But I'll still outdrink you, just remember. Pussy.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 5:03 am

rokys pretty cool but hes no steev weeb
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 5:21 am | Edited by: bradx

none of what youre talking about means anything in the real world. thats all the fun shit i can talk about in the old folks home, if i live that long, but the real things are much more important and the real things are entirely fucked right now.

hey my contribution to culture is shit but no matter what the fuck happens ill always be online talking shit unless im dead.

my podcast numbers are back up around 5000 downloads per episode. as fucked up as that is, it does give me sense of self fulfillment that so many people listen to my shit. thats about 3/4 of a million total downloads since i started. at one point i was getting 18,000 downloads of a single episode.

even if im in the shittiest place in life ill spend 40 bucks on a decade old computer and ill always have a turntable and records, you are fucking stuck with me.

for good.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 5:24 am

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 5:24 am

i already said thanks for the beer a longtijmerago......
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 5:31 am

im still fucking losing it........
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 5:33 am

i want the rapture to happen because im selfish and i dont give a FUCK about the rest of you, my life is FUCKD so c'mon Jesus, take me away!!!
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 5:46 am

a brand name to consider.
i intentionally fuck myself over and over. you want to hear about brand name? how about the 30+ people who preordered records a year ago and havent gotten them yet.

did you send the orders to amber-brad? the paypal?

you might want to remind amber that she is responsible for this as much as i am and i could use a little fucking help. her name is on the paypal too. its fraud not to fill those orders when we have the goddamn records on our livingroom floor for months. if you ever want your records send amber some emails!!!

seriously, within 3 days or one week i will either have a for sure shipping day for EVERY SINGLE ONE of those records, or ill sell some of our valuable shit on ebay to pay for it.

i dont want to ever put a record out again. you can take my brand name and put it up your mothers diseased cunt hole.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 5:48 am

ive been injured twice in 2 weeks and recieved deeply hurtful personal news in the last day, we're so broke if i want to drink tomorrow i have to go buy the beer with dimes, no joke.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 5:50 am | Edited by: bradx

where ya at, bucket?
working on yer entry for the lsokaraoke contest?
http://bradx.wordpress.com/
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 5:52 am

http://blip.tv/file/get/BradX-GetDrunkPlayRecords53114.mp3
probably just listening to the podcast episode like the rest of us...
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 5:57 am | Edited by: bradx

I bought you those Fullers, don'tcha remember?
you are seriously seriously underestimating me. the only time i ever got fullers esb in my life was when i drove 50 miles and took a day off work because i thought it was the lsok lps. it probably cost you 50 bucks to send it, it cost me about 50 bucks and half a day to pick up. the first time you mentioned it i got it. i believe i have good comprehension, but theres just something fucked in my brain wiring somewheres...

it was very, very, very good beer and a thousand thank yous.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 5:59 am

its movie time.
king of kong, roky, fucking derailroaded

true love casts out all evil

i just want to kill
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 10:56 am

Since when do "hardcore drinkers" drink Busch Light?
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 1:37 pm

since they started making it i would assume. its a binge drinking beer, the kind you can drink all day and night like water. its the perfect every day drunk beer. its cheap and it comes in 30 pks. if you know of a better beer for the same price let me know. i think ive tried everything available around here in that price range and its the easiest to drink the most of, and gives me the least terrible next day hangover. pretty much everyone i know who drinks literally every day a sizable quantity of beer drinks busch light.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 1:46 pm

Yeah...3.2 % beer is truly hardcore.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 2:27 pm

yeah... im really not much of a drinker at all i guess. youre right.
4.2% actually
bud light also clocks in at 4.2 and the store across the street only stocks domestic beer. my car died recently so i dont have alot of choices

natural light is also 4.2. seems to be pretty standard for light beer. damn, drinking must be the only way im lightweight. case of cheap beer, cheap liquor, schwag and pill poppin every night, hell i probably dont even get fucked up, its all just an act to promote my gaycast.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 2:33 pm

It's something to be proud of.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 2:42 pm

MGD Light is 4.7 (if'n ya wanna step it up a bit).
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 2:52 pm

they dont sell that shit there. they used to have the big heinies bottles and i would drink that, but they dont carry a single import anymore, not even labatt. ive been injured twice in the past week so i am down to change, tonight ill be buying blatz with dimes, no shit.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 2:54 pm

blatz is 4.86 is that hardcore enough or should i just gat a bunch of colt 45s?
i was feeling like shit but i found a bottle of tramadol under the couch and chewed some back like skilttles, now im feeling fine.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 2:59 pm

Yeah, Brad talks a big game but that Ladies beer he drinks is wack.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 3:42 pm

i dont even really drink. im straight edge, why do you think my name is bradx? im also vegan. the only reason im so buff is ive been taking weight gain supplements to bulk up in preperation for the world sumo wrestling competition...
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 3:42 pm | Edited by: dale

Colt 45? Nah, Mickey's or bust if that's the case.

Wait? The don't sell Miller Genuine Draft Light in Wisconsin? Isn't Miller the beer that made a city there famous?
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 3:46 pm

they sell MGD but not the light stuff. my dad drinks that shit so i drink bud products out of spite.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 3:48 pm

Fuller's ESB is like magic
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 6:08 pm

Isn't Miller the beer that made a city there famous?

No, it's Schlitz. It says right on the can.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 6:13 pm

Yeah, Hotrod, when we have our epic drinking contest, we gotta drink men's beer, I honestly don't think I can get drunk offa Busch Light.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 6:27 pm

Isn't Miller the beer that made a city there famous?

No, it's Schlitz. It says right on the can.

That's right. Miller had the claim "Union Made" on there's.

Just picked up 12 of Founder's IPA (7% baby!) and a pint of Knob Creek. Now deciding whether I should go rock out or talk about my drinking prowess on the Goner Board.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 6:55 pm | Edited by: Aluminum Walleye

I drank some Founder's Scottish Style last weekend. It's like 8.5% and it's yummy.

Yeah, we don't know if we're gonna go out tonight. We've got a party we were invited to... The wife and me got plastered at the Circle A last night, even though we didn't get there until 12:30 am. The bar didn't really close until 3:30 because all the hanger-ons and regulars like us didn't want to leave and the owner was already in bed... Ate some food at George Webb's at 4:00 before coming home...

A little hungover, but I napped all afternoon...

The only time I've had Busch Light in the last 5 years was... when I was at BratX's house last May!!! I was already drunk and fried, so I didn't care how shitty that pisswater was...
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 7:00 pm

Founder's Scottish Style

Was it the "Dirty Bastard"? They're 9%. They taste like a dark rum malted or something. The label itself challenges people not to be a pussy and drink it.

The last time I drank a Busch Light was for free at the Roche Bar a couple months back. I switched to Peligrino which actually had more kick than the beer did. Beer is suppose to have barley, malts and hops. Busch is primarily corn and rice. Fuck that!
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 7:08 pm

Nah, the Scottish Style Ale is different from the Dirty Bastard, which I've had as well.

Yeah, Busch sucks. I'd even drink Keystone or Milwaukee's Best over that...
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 7:46 pm

half my fridge is filled with good beer and the other half is filled with shit beer. but now that the weather is warming up, i'm gonna have to bring my food back indoors...

damn!

i need snow!!!
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 8:40 pm

You should try to figure out a way of stealing better beer Brad.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 8:43 pm

You should try to figure out a way of stealing better beer Brad.

he ain't thirsty enough to bang that kryptonite broad.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 10:32 pm

I was already drunk and fried, so I didn't care how shitty that pisswater was...

you ungrateful bastard! free beer is the best kind. next time i will serve you pisswater (just kidding)
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 1:08 am

I never gave Kopper a reacharound.
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 1:33 am

I never gave Kopper a reacharound.

in fairness, i think it's kopper giving punkinhead the reacharound...

but point taken.
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 1:40 am

With real expensive lotion?
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 2:19 am

yeah, some fancy chokecherry and peyote flavored shit.
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 3:55 am

fuck you niggers
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 4:17 am | Edited by: bradx

"Now Moses, in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned. But what do You say?"
This they said, testing Him, that they might have something to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down, and wrote on the ground with His finger , as though He did not hear.
So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up, and said to them, "He who without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first."
And again He stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the oldest, even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
When Jesus had raised himself up, and saw no one but the woman, He said to her, "Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?"
She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said to her, "Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more."
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 4:22 am

Jesus didnt even let the poor slut get stoned. what an asshole.
When Jesus had raised himself up, and saw no one but the woman
thats the truth of what was going on. Jesus knew the bitch was a slut, so he pretended to write some shit in the sand, waited for everyone to leave, and then im sure for saving her life favors were exchanged.

or thats the way some stupid fucking atheist would probably read things...
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 4:26 am

dear Lord, please forgive me for what i just wrote!!!
i did not mean it, i swear with all my heart!!!

unconditional election
wait a minute, lemme find a hyperlink

evolution is a religion.
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 7:25 am

Actually, bradx, Jesus was giving you a life lesson when he wrote on the ground, that being that he could have said you being without sin cast the stone,or thrown insults at them, but , he showed a important lesson by waiting and writing , that being THINK before you respond to anything , and that is what he wrote on the ground.

Proverbs 1:22 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

22 "How long will you simple ones [a] love your simple ways?
How long will mockers delight in mockery
and fools hate knowledge?
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 3:51 pm

huh, i thought as a torah observant jew and strict follower of Gods laws perhaps he was scribbling something more along the lines of
"Exodus 21:7
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are."
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 12:48 pm

Isn't there a verse somewhere about bringing male prostitutes into the temple?
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 8:04 pm

i dont know but the small hole adapters used to have a song called fucked up by noon.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®