Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / propane propane help!
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 3:58 pm

ok, so i bought myself a steak yesterday and i wanna grill it outside. i just got back from having the propane tank refilled, the guy put it in my car and i went inside to pay. when i got back in my car it stunk of gas.

is this normal???

i'm afraid i'm gonna blow up now! should i go back out and buy a cheap little charcoal grill?
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 4:00 pm

stunk of gas

Was Bazooka Joe in the vehicle?
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 4:05 pm

flavorwise I like cooking on charcoal or wood way more...but gas is a lot easier...it's probably ok, maybe spray a little soapy water around the fitting and make sure there's no bubbles..
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 4:08 pm

no ned, joe wasn't in the car!

i'm gonna try that soapy water trick - THANKS!!!

i may also run out and get one of these...
http://www.thegreenhead.com/2007/06/gaswatch-propane-tank-gauge-leak-d etector.php
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 4:09 pm

take the tank back.

what kinda steak did you get? you should ait til thurdays and get your steaks at the bsm.
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 4:13 pm

where would i take the tank back? i didn't just buy it, i just had it refilled at the u-haul place.

i gots me a $12 steak (top sirloin?) and some of those yummy potatoes christine cooked the other day.
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 4:18 pm

It's too cold to be cooking outside anyway.
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 5:32 pm

no way! i don't care how cold or how much it's snowing i'm grilling!

matto inspired me to run to the store and buy a little charcoal grill...the coals are heating up right now!
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 5:35 pm

i've been grilling in the snow. it's never too cold to eat right!
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 5:37 pm

yeah...do it! we had a few days of sunshine in Portland and I was grillin' every single night!
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 5:45 pm

i like grilling when it's cold outside. grilled food tastes so good that it's worth going outside into any weather almost.
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 7:11 pm

i'm stuffed! my steak was incredible and the yukon gold potatoes and corn on the cob were great too!

grilling rules!
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 7:18 pm

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 1:09 am

time to start the flame...
propane propane...
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 3:16 am

fuck propane propane. my latest masterpiece, vicodin, valium, and beer is in full effect, tomorrow the vicodin runs out but im really used to having all 3 all the time.

VICODIN VALIUM AND BEER

dear lord please let me wake up tomorrow...
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 3:17 am

NP: the raspberries: go all the way
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®