Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I got engaged on Valentine's Day
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 5:12 pm

Yeah, I've been talking about it in other threads. I admit it...

Lyndsey is really good to me & will most likely save me from myself.

She has more Alice Cooper records than me & doesn't care when Saviours & Intronaut roll through & drink everything except the white wine. She also saw The Who in the 70s.

We will probably elope on a vacation, but throw a party when we get back. The board will be notified & almost all of you will be invited.
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 5:32 pm

Congratulations, Mullett!
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 5:47 pm

congratulations!!!! :D
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 6:04 pm

Did you stick it in her afterwards?
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 6:08 pm

Did you stick it in her afterwards?

Her ear. We were experimenting that night.
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 7:13 pm

WHOA! Congratulations!
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 8:13 pm

congrats mullett!
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 8:51 pm

I got engaged the day after!!! Engagement rules!!!
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 10:15 pm

I got engaged the day after!!!

Congratulations!

She took the ring off that night & didn't put it on until the next day when I went & asked her dad's permission to ask for his daughter's hand in marriage. Good thing he was sitting down. Even then he almost fell over.

Also, no bands that I know personally will be playing the party. Those bands will be invited, but I will pay for some band I don't know to play so we & our friends can just celebrate. Think we can get The Residents for $10,000?
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 10:17 pm

Dude, that's awesome. Congrats, man.
I'll still buy your lady drinks when y'all come down, though.
Rings can't stop me.
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 1:50 am

Aww, all these marriage/engagement threads!!!! Last year for Valentine's day, I got cousinb a dozen hot pink roses and came home to work to fancy soup, salad, and three (THREE!?!?!!!) different kinds of seared ahi tuna, Pet Sounds on the stereo, and a kitten (Valentijn). I proposed to him 2 days later and we been hitched 4 1/2 months now! YAY LOVE!!!!
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 3:42 am

YAY! I just had my 8 month anniversary! Nothin better than gettin hitched when you're old and sick of everyone else!!

Hooray for (?) love!!!!
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 6:25 am

We are getting closer and closer. Almost time to start working on our plans hardcore again.
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 8:35 am

Right on, Gene. I've always thought you were a great guy, but I don't think you'll take offense when I say that Lindsay makes you even better.

I'll also say unequivocally that eloping is the way to go.
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 3:27 pm

I am so happy buddy! I love you both so much.
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 3:39 pm

Congrats Mullett!!
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 4:06 pm

Congrats!
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 4:48 pm

way to go! i'll have a mrs. in june!
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 10:07 pm

congrats. almost 3 years of wedded bliss (har!) here! sewriously though, being alone sucks and if you found that one special person made just for you thats great. be thankful she didnt live in tahiti.

"there's only one girl in the world for you and she probably lives in tahiti"
-wreckless eric
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 10:21 pm

mullet, and mulletess, congratulations!

i've told stories of gene mullett's greatness far and wide, believe that! best of luck for the conjoined future!
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 11:09 pm

I got engaged on Valentine's Day

I will see your engagement and raise you a marriage.
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 12:53 am

i've told stories of gene mullett's greatness far and wide, believe that! best of luck for the conjoined future!

Hope you enjoyed the Andre video.
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 12:55 am

I will see your engagement and raise you a marriage.

Give us a couple of years. We'll catch up with you. Our folks are pretty happy & so are we, so there's no really hurry.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®