Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / People Speaking Brazilian to People Who Only Speak Mexican
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 12:43 am

This shit is funny pretty much because most of pranks end with people trying to punch them and if you pulled the same shit in the US people would sue you. If you want to find others from the same show, search YouTube on the term "Pegadinha do João Kleber" or "Pegadinha do Joao Kleber", which is the name of the Brazilian television show that it comes from.

P'ace!
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 9:54 am

brazilians speak portuguese.
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 11:32 am

Mexicans speak Spanish.
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 12:25 pm

oh yeah, forgot about that. lo siento!
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 2:23 pm

Metzger!!! Come visit Memphis!! You can always sleep on my couch.
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 3:38 pm

Dude! I've been meaning to come there but in the recent past my girlfriend has taken pretty ill and spent all of her sick days, vacation and then other people's sick days too. So, I am going to guess that she's not going to have a lot of time available for vacationing. Fortunately, she still has a job.

Anyway, I think there are direct flights from here to there. Hopefully I can work something out where we come for a weekend to see some shows.

I hope everything is going well where you are. I think I myspace befriended one of your new bands, The Arch Rivals, not too long ago.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®