Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / 30-50% off Seattle record store closing
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 2:59 pm

The Sonic Boom branch in Fremont is on it's last weekend and closes after perz day on Monday so get in there like me and scoop up them bargains. New wax and cds and else is 30% off and used is 50% off.
Posted: Feb 16, 2008 12:00 am

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! One of the greatest record stores ever. Holy fuck, I don't think my wettest dreams could produce a store as fine as that. What sucks ass the hardest is I ain't in Seattle and I don't got enough cash to clean that fucker out. One of me and my brothers' top 10 stores...
Posted: Feb 16, 2008 12:16 am | Edited by: Joe Pestilence

At least there's the one on Capitol Hill... formerly(?) curated by Tim "Fallout"Hayes pre- Restaurantuer. The only reason to go to the Hell if you're not a 23 year old Cokehead.
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 5:52 pm

I think you're thinking of Jive Time. There's three Sonic Booms - I think I went to the Freemont branch once?
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 10:19 pm

My little girl has a stained and ripped Sonic Boom t-shirt, is it collectible now?
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 11:37 pm

Yep,Jive Time.

Re-reading drunken post errors is fun!
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 1:14 pm

jive time is the amoeba of seattle now...
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 2:02 pm | Edited by: idiot string

Posted: Feb 18, 2008 3:35 pm

I bought a guitar from a dude that worked at the Fremont location once. I'm getting kinda misty.
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:26 am

rents have gone tru the roof in old biker fremont
scored these real cool sounding folkie lps, one from Fred Lind and the other from Havens (he does a killer version of "The Bag I'm In") and the production on the Lind is irie...on the new side an early Hipshakes, Dan Melincor, the Lamps on H&C some Black Lips on Vice, Norton and Sloverly and more...
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 1:10 pm

Wait yeah, jive time.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®