Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Indiana Jones IV
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 3:09 pm

Man, I hope this doesn't suck as bad as Last Crusade.

Trailer: http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/indianajones.html?showVideo=1
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 3:14 pm

he's fighting the us and indians? i don't get it. where the hell are the nazis
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 3:26 pm

really good and big article about this in the last vanity fair. i wanna see it.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 3:29 pm

me too, i just want nazis
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 4:02 pm

my friend Dan worked on the set of this film...he was the guy who watched the doors, to make sure no communists got in.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 4:42 pm

to make sure no communists got in.
he should have let the commies in.
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 4:02 am

1957 and that prof still can't get a sweet coed to fuck????
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 8:59 am

I read a rumor that there's aliens in this one... Spielberg and aliens, who'da thunk it?

Watch this instead: Raiders: The Adaptation
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 9:09 am

two thoughts: worst title EVER and yes, I saw something that said "roswell new mexico"

wtf is he doing swinging around like spider man?

better be good.
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 11:33 am

sorry....I'm just not excited about 70 year old action stars....
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 11:40 am

Watch this instead: Raiders: The Adaptation

There was a big article about this in Vanity Fair a few years ago. Aren't there legal issues about them screening it? Looks hilarious.
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 11:47 am

So I heard about the US trailer being "toned down" by the MPAA (literally "Less guns, more flags"), and sho-nuff: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/film/article802170.ece?CM P=KNC-powersearchSEM1&HBX_PK= (international version)
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 12:16 pm

those aliens better have swastika looking ships
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 12:27 pm

There was a big article about this in Vanity Fair a few years ago. Aren't there legal issues about them screening it? Looks hilarious.

I think they can do it as long as they don't make any money off it. It's been shown here in Jackson a few times, once at our film fest. It is hilarious, and also mindboggling how they pulled some of it off, like the boulder scene.
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 7:37 pm

Raiders:The Adaptation

I'm IN this!
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 7:41 pm

I play an arab digger and a nazi german soldier who yells alot . I had forgot all about this till it screened in NYC a couple months ago and Eric and Chris (director/producer) got me in free and made me stand up during the Q & A afterwerds...it was weird. We were all like, 13 years old when this was happenin....whoda thunk!
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 10:26 pm

I hate aliens, but this looks great.
Posted: Feb 16, 2008 10:21 am

I was actually looking forward to this because I loved these movies as a kid. Then I saw that that douche from Transformers Shia LaBeouf is playing a character called "Mutt Williams" and it looks like he wears a Fonzie-style leather jacket and drives a motorcycle in the film. I take it he's gonna be the "Short Round" in this one.

No longer looking forward to this movie.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®