Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / How did you start your valentines day?
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 7:06 am

I started mine by falling on my ass Home Alone style on the way out to warm up my car before leaving for work. My left arm went shoulder-deep into a snow bank, and when I pulled it out I saw finger holes at the bottom - awesome. I came back inside and Windy saw the snow all over the left side of my coat/pants and she about died laughing. Then, when I got to work I fell in the parking lot. It's true!
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 8:40 am

Oh no! My poor babe.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 8:50 am

Are you related to Chevy Chase?
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 8:52 am

Sometimes I think he is
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 8:52 am

It's funny, because I seriously never fall down like that. Twice in one morning is like getting struck by lightning for me.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 9:04 am

I got some good upskirt shots on the escalators coming into work. Gonna try and balance that with some top-class downtop shots on the tube going home.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 9:10 am | Edited by: Womb Raider

5:00 a.m.: woken up by dog milling about in bedroom. lady lets dog outside.
6:15 a.m.: woken up by dog barking to come inside.
6:30 a.m.: dog continues to bark at door. I let dog inside. dog is wound up. I put dog in cage.
6:35 a.m.: dog starts barking in cage
6:40 a.m.: I get up, begin kicking dog cage, screaming "stop barking!!!"
6:41 a.m.: disgusted, lady gets up and makes herself breakfast. I fall back asleep.
7:30 a.m.: lady leaves house with dog.
7:32 a.m.: I get in shower, eat corned beef, and go to work.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 9:13 am

Eating corned beef in the shower is the best.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 9:23 am

Feeding the cats...they were crawling all over me because I tried to sleep in an extra half hour.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 9:24 am

By shagging an Italian bird who has recently stopped using anti-depressants.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 9:25 am

And wondering if I should spend my birthday money on a sausage rug.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 9:41 am

Woke up at 3 a.m. to let my houseguest in.
Got her kind of settled, and went back to bed.
Took a sleeping pill and watched some Law and Order.
Fell asleep.
Dreamed about my dead valentine. He was performing and singing Michael Jackson's "Black and White" at some resort. I was in the lobby watching in my nightgown.
Woke up at 7 with Zelda staring at me and making that horrible noise. Decided to get up.
Made my bed...went to Walgreens to get cigs, TP, paper towels, toothpaste, and a Glade cinnamon candle. There were fifteen people in line buying Valentine's crap!

I want one of those sausage rugs for my birthday.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 10:00 am

I want a sausage rug too!!

Also, my kitties woke me a up a full 2 hours early this morning.

Have now created something I call 2nd bedtime, it usually follows 2nd dinner.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 10:08 am

I woke up to someone punching, or at least threatening to punch, the dog. The I stared at slides of bed sores for an hour and a half.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 10:21 am | Edited by: skank police

Brought my kid into bed at 7, snuggled until 8:15 then forced us both to get up... Now having coffee, watching 'Maisy Mouse' and looking at the huge fluffy snowflakes coming down.

Sausage rugs all around!
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 10:37 am

I rubbed one out then practiced some drum solos.....
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 10:52 am

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 11:01 am

Your girlfriend hit on me over the internet.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 11:41 am

Getting a really small bill for car repairs that I thought were gonna be huge. then getting pulled over by the police on the way home and fined £60 on the spot for wreckless driving. At least i've been between girlfriends for the first time in years this valentines day so that's saved a ton of money right there.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 11:52 am

coffee
new book
coffee for dude i sorta, kind of, dont know why i have a crush on
text messages wishing me a happy valentines day
continuing to wish my favorite person was here

...without any emphasis on the \"holiday\"
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 11:55 am

coffee for dude i sorta, kind of, dont know why i have a crush on

Dude, that's gay.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 12:16 pm

All ya'll faggots yell "HEY!!".
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 12:26 pm

HEY Ms. Roberta!
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 12:46 pm

Got woken up by my girlfriend, got a present, and then got subtly guilt tripped for forgetting that it was valentine's day.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 1:11 pm

ive smoked a cigarette and taken a shit.

so far so good!
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 1:16 pm | Edited by: jahna

Work
Kittens knocking things off of counters
more work
kittens playing
moved car for alt. side of street parking (in my pajamas and an overcoat)
more work
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 1:28 pm

hung fucking over. but i'm getting paid to be hungover.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 1:33 pm

went to math
went to work
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 2:14 pm

Do all lady goners have cats?
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 2:23 pm

Where else? Stall No. 3, Minneapolis Airport Men's Room! C'mon and be my valentine. Republicans, bring your own dildo -- I don't want to get any infections
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 2:37 pm

no.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 2:44 pm

I woke up still a little retarded, as I took my "May cause drowsiness" pills a little too late last night and they were still causing drowsiness.

Finally got outta the house about 20 minutes late. 7-11 for 2/$2.22 hot dogs:
1. onions, jalapenos, chili, cheese
2. mustard, onions, saurkraut, peproncinis

Now I dream of the end of work...
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 2:48 pm

I ain't getting no love for valentines day. woe is me....
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 3:46 pm

jar of peanut butter
hungry dog
my gapping asshole
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 4:03 pm

- sewed some dead dudes viscera back into his gut
- drank 1/2 a pot of coffee
- wrestled a loofa from the dogs mouth
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 4:08 pm

woke up at 1pm, went online, popped some pills. forced myself to get dressed and painfully shovel the bare minimum possible so i could go get amber some shit for velentines day.

its a huge fucking blizzard outside and i coulkd hardly see and my car was close to getting stuck in the middle of the street many times as there are drifts of a foot or higher right in the middle of the roads.

i did make it to the store and left the car running while i went into the mall and picked up a box of chocolates, fuzzy red heart shaped pillow, helium valentines/i love you baloon and a card.

then i came home, packed a bowl and cooked a burger and fries. uploaded a bunch of new shit to my blog. ate the burger and fries. now i have the hiccups and am either going to listen to music or work some more on my mame arcade controls. i want to build a full sized arcade cabinet, but first wanted to do a set of test controls just to make sure i had the wiring basics down before i started buying any wood. i mounted them temporarily in an old case of blatz bottles.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9418/003bp6.jpg
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1811/012gf8.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4871/0g02rz6.jpg

heres a link to my blog, lots of recent updates
http://bradx.wordpress.com/
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 4:13 pm

burger and fries

There goes resolution number 2. Brad has less will power than Bazooka Joe!
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 4:18 pm

what are you talking about?
i can eat burger and fries, i just have to stay away from salt. everything was salt free, even the ketchup. fresh ground beef from a local butcher shop, bakery fresh buns, onions and fresh portabella mushrooms, fresh wisconsin cheese, thats a healthy burger. the fries are sliced idaho russets, peeled and patted down by hand with spices and olive oil, no salt, and then baked in the oven, no deep frying. served with a glass of orange juice. i think its a damn healthy home cooked all natural meal.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 4:26 pm

I haven't done anything today, but my hubby sent me a spa package for valentines day!! He is really sweet. Plus the planet earth/blue seas dvds.

But I have just been sitting around watching bad tv all day and snacking on apples, cheese & triscuits.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 4:35 pm | Edited by: Seamus

i'm going to figure out a way to injure myself so i can get some pills like brad got.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 4:41 pm

But I have just been sitting around watching bad tv all day
i thought you had a job?
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 4:51 pm

I've been waiting to get home to issue some cracks to the mouth if anyone even talks about valentine's day
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 4:58 pm

i thought you had a job?

I do, but I just took the pee test yesterday and they are still doing the criminal background check stuff. They're sending me to training on March 2nd.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 5:12 pm

worked my lame ass job
got a vday call from dtrain
got a taco
got attacked by my puppy
restrung guitar
listened to judas priest
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 5:23 pm

listened to judas priest

Best Valentine"s Day Ever!

".....Here's something for all of 13,000 Heavymetal Maniacs here tonight, It's the GRINDERrrrrrrrrrrrr......"

-R.Halford
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 5:27 pm

And wondering if I should spend my birthday money on a sausage rug.

I was sure you meant a merkin. I was going to say no. But those rugs are cool in a really gross kinda way.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 5:29 pm

caught a cold :(
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 5:31 pm

woke up, exchanged presents and had breakfast

then I realized I am supposed to make dinner tonight and didnt have anything planned...hit up the fresh pasta store for a quick fix...pumpkin ravioli and some duck sausage...should be pretty good.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 6:12 pm

pumpkin ravioli and some duck sausage...should be pretty good.

Nice!
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 6:20 pm

I've been waiting to get home to issue some cracks to the mouth if anyone even talks about valentine's day

"ya hear that, (whatever your girlfriends name is), its just gonna be me and the tv, so shut the fuck up!"
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 6:29 pm

Breakfast duty: Making sure 300+ K-6th graders start their day right with lots of carbs, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, chemicals, and preservatives. Parents: Feed your kids at home. Seriously.
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 12:15 am

Valentine's Day disaster! My girlfriend bought this stuff called Pleasure Cream. More like Icy Hot!
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 3:52 am

Midway through the day, I got engaged. (Bended knee, the whole nine yards...) She cried. We went & had tacos with one of our favorite couples. The guy & I were going to take the girls to a taco cart (which we love), but he'd closed up for the day when we got there.
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 8:58 am

congratulations mullet!
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 9:43 am

Woke up.
Had a cup of coffee.
Took a shower.
Had another cup of coffee.
Smoked a cigarette.
Punched my face really hard.
Filled up my coffee mug.
Got in my car.
Opened the garage door with the remote.
Pulled out.
Closed the garage door with the remote.
Drove down the alley to the road.
Got on the highway eventually.
Lit up another cigarette.
Put on AC's Halo of Flies.
Turned off radio when that song was done.
Continued driving to work.
Got to work.
Went inside.
Gmailed with Steph all day.
Didn't work.
Listened to some music.
Went to Fazoli's for lunch.
Ate 15 deep fried breadsticks.
Went back to work.
Didn't work.
Left at 5.
Drove home for 25 minutes.
Parked my car back in the garage.
Went inside.
Made an old fashion.
Smoked a weed.
Waited for Tabman to show up for practice.
Laughed a little bit together.
Drank some beers.
Practiced.
Drank some more beers.
Talked.
Ate a frozen pizza, cooked.
Listened to some records.
Smoked another weed.
Went to sleep.
Thanks!
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 9:47 am

I got the St. Valentines Day Massacre split.

Best V-day present ever!
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 10:24 am

i have a dog

MULLETT: congrats! how romantic.
Posted: Feb 16, 2008 6:45 pm

congratulations mullet!

MULLETT: congrats! how romantic.

Thank you very much. The ring is a family heirloom & we've had it for almost a year. We are in no hurry & I actually asked her dad's permission for his daughter's hand in marriage. Her folks are thrilled. We will get married in Vegas or something like that, then throw a bash of biblical proportions when we get home. There will actually be 2 parties. One for her family & friends in the afternoon & one in the evening & night for my friends & psychotic family.
Posted: Feb 16, 2008 7:33 pm

how romantic.

why no jumbotron?
Posted: Feb 16, 2008 8:51 pm

why no jumbotron?

Never was big on that. Always thought it was better when the girl shot the guy down on such occasions.

The Indians had a contest last year & the winner got married at home plate. Should something like that arise or the Blue Jackets have something where the winner gets married on center ice, we'd definately sign up for that.

The ring is a family heirloom & we've had it for almost a year.

My brother has just informed me that he wants the ring appraised & that my fiancee owes him 50% of the value. He did add, however, that he is willing to eat 5% of that as a wedding present to her.
Posted: Feb 16, 2008 9:31 pm

My brother has just informed me that he wants the ring appraised & that my fiancee owes him 50% of the value. He did add, however, that he is willing to eat 5% of that as a wedding present to her.

excuse me? that kind of shit only happens in my family! is your brother married already by any chance?
Posted: Feb 16, 2008 9:43 pm

What an ass!
Posted: Feb 16, 2008 9:56 pm

is your brother married already by any chance?

Nope. He had a chance to get the ring when he was seriously dating, but she turned out to be a twat & I'm so glad they split up.

What an ass!

He is kidding. Kinda how my family operates. We will raise hell & charge each other rent.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®