Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Ketchup & Fries
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 11:27 am

As much as I knew these chips were going to suck, I just had to try them. I wish I would of went for the Doritos instead but who can resist trying Burger King's Ketchup & Fries Flavored Potato Chips?

I do not recommend!

Burger King Ketchup & Fries
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 11:59 am

barf bag!
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 12:05 pm

"I've got a real craving for ketchup & fries... I think I'll go out and get a bag of potato chips!"
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 12:23 pm

"flavored potato snacks"?

They're not even chips !?
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 2:41 pm

I got those chips a few days ago and shortly after some people drive-by shot at my house. Those things are definitely not a good idea! And if you're me I definitely don't need that kind of attention drawn to my house; if you catch my drift. In the future I will stick to the normal fries and ketchup, thanks.
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 3:43 pm

They're on sale!!!!!!!
At WALGREENS!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOO~HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 9:33 pm

"flavored potato snacks"?
They're not even chips !?

Since they're not sliced off a tater, they're not allowed to be called potato chips, much like Pringles.
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 9:59 pm

Posted: Feb 10, 2008 11:38 pm

in other news, i had some freaking HOT WINGS / COOL RANCH chips (i think) and i pronounced them delicious.
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 12:02 am

HOT WINGS / COOL RANCH chips

Is that one of the Dorito's combo bags? I saw they had Bleu Cheese and something too recently. Didn't buy 'em though.

The only good ketsup Potato chips are the Uncle Rays.
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 7:06 am

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 10:14 am

yeah. combo bags rule.
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 10:22 am

I had some worcestershire crisps (chips to us amerikaners) in the UK that were fantastic. Do they make those here?
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 8:45 pm

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 9:28 pm

Jesus, that sounds nasty...
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 9:40 pm

Dorito's combo bags?
i had those bleu cheese and hot wings ones, i had weird craps afterwards. the bbq and cheddar ones are ok
Posted: Feb 12, 2008 12:38 am

Dorito's combo bags?
i had those bleu cheese and hot wings ones, i had weird craps afterwards. the bbq and cheddar ones are ok

Hubby loves these. Have sent them to Kuwait. Thats alls I'm saying.
Posted: Feb 12, 2008 12:56 am

in other news, i had some freaking HOT WINGS / COOL RANCH chips (i think) and i pronounced them delicious.

I'm enjoying these right now! Great snacks.

I get those Snyder's of Hanover's mustard flavor busted up pretzel pieces all the time. The jalepeno ones are even better. You could chip a tooth on them but they rock. I got anal leakage from two weeks of solid drinking. But I got the olestra chips once. Those fuckers need to be sued.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®