Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I saw the best movie ever made today....
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 10:54 pm

R
A
M
B
O

There's no need to see another movie this year. If you like exploding heads, land mine races to the death, bullets that will make your body blow up into a million tiny pieces, c grade tittays, spilled guts, a gay burmese army general and a body count that you couldnt begin to add up, then go see..

R
A
M
B
O

HOLY SHIT!!!
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 11:01 pm

I just saw this.

Better than I expected.

You left out: Rambo ripping out a dudes throat with his bare hands.
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 11:06 pm

you must be a complete idiot if you think for a second it was better than underdog.
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 11:09 pm

were there tittays in Underdog, fag?
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 11:15 pm

I preferred There Will Be Blood 'cause evil really does prevail.
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 11:18 pm | Edited by: bruce

i think jerry just got

M
I
S
S

F
A
Y
E
D
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 11:21 pm

Billshit. Jerry would totally see that. He gave me a box of toys for the kid one time. It had a plasic baby with a set of smokes that really lit up!
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 11:36 pm

naah, that's really miss faye's stuff, jerry likes frilly things and girly movies
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 11:39 pm | Edited by: Jack Stands

Are you saying he doesn't like movies with bare-chested men?
I offered to take my shirt off for every practice if he'd play in our country band.
All I got were some wrestle mania action figures with their shirts off.
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 11:28 am

M
I
G
H
T
Y

H
E
R
M
A
P
H
R
O
D
I
T
E
E
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 11:32 am

It had a plasic baby with a set of smokes that really lit up!

i got this same gift for x-mas a few years ago! Smoking Baby! Though I thought the baby was ceramic.
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 3:52 pm

RAmbo totally ruled. The only thing better than the actual movie was the guy in front of me who was clapping and shaking his first when the village children were being killed. He also kept giving rambo the O.K. sign throughout the movie, and got really excited when he saw the preview for the new Larry The Cable Guy movie.
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 4:17 pm

i think jerry just got

M
I
S
S

F
A
Y
E
D

I saw Jerry yesterday and he indeed confirmed this was the best movie of the year. He was sitting near Miss Faye and I couldn't see her hands at the time so that doesn't rule out some sort of hand puppet thing...
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 7:22 pm

Yes, Rambo is fucking awesome. Not only is there a shit ton of real blood and body parts, there's also a shit ton of added, computer generated blood and body parts to go along with the REAL blood and body parts. It also made me feel all warm inside noticing how stallone made sure that you fucking KNEW that he needed NO FUCKING EXCUSES to make this the bloodiest, most violent movie of the year.
Incidentally, Rambo fought WITH the Taliban in Rambo II.
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 7:32 pm

"REAL blood and body parts."

What is this,a Snuff film?
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 7:56 pm

Brendan: that's Rambo III

Joe: I'm pretty sure everything in the opening credits was.

Tahiti: That might have been me....
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 11:01 pm

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 11:20 pm

Man the character created in First Blood was always so great but always ruined by the other Rambo movies to me. I mean he doesn't need allies, he is just a badass that noone can control.
Posted: Jan 29, 2008 1:45 am | Edited by: a cobb

yeah but I mean they're completely different beasts, First Blood and the Rambo movies. Y'know, this is this and that is that.

10 To Midnight rules too.
Posted: Jan 29, 2008 2:15 am

is this the same movie from 1982?
Posted: Jan 29, 2008 3:26 am

10 To Midnight? IMDB says 1983 but yeah probably. Bronson plays that character Bronson always plays. 10 To Midnight is great. Apparently people say it's shit but I just watched it and it's good. Really good.
Posted: Jan 29, 2008 8:20 am

New Rambo movie was awesome, although the violence was a little unsettling at times. The most violent parts were innocent villagers including women and children getting slaughtered.

Here's some good ol' guilt-free awesome violence from Rambo III
Posted: Jan 29, 2008 6:08 pm

10 To Midnight rules too.

i was pretty small when i saw that, but i still remember how creepy Warren was.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®