Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Ever wanted to get fresh from the inside out?
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 7:54 pm

My girlfriend was looking into colonix and upon her research she stumbled upon this shit.

I had no idea people could get so creative and bored.

If you are feel like you need a good laugh check it out. And if you're brave click on the pictures and read a bit of their testimonials...Funny shit.
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 8:19 pm

I wanna print huge posters of that and carry them at anti-abortion protests.
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 9:58 pm

All thes women I know when they approach 40 start looking into their colons. Someone care to explain?
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 1:48 am

G G Allin has nothing on these dudes. Sick.
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 3:28 am

If y'all do Colonix, for the love of God, please don't dig your turds out of the toilet so you can post pictures of them on the Gonerboard.
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 3:34 am

please don't dig your turds out of the toilet

...or arrange them artistically on the rim.
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 3:38 am

Yeah, someone I know was talking about doing one of those cleanses. I sent them some similar pictures and pretty much ended that line of thought.
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 4:44 am

This shit is grossly remarkable and just plain fucked up...I thought it was a joke for sure but, it ain't. Fascinating shit, huh?

There's no explanation for the artistic posing and arrangements but, bowel and bladder problems start around 40-55 in most humans.

I'm gonna photograph mine and send it to em' and see what they say...I'll make sure it's after several tacos and a few drinks.
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 9:35 pm

I am totally gonna buy this stuff. They have me terrified with the whole parasite thing.
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 9:41 pm | Edited by: bowie

But I won't post pics of what comes out of my butt after. No matter how tempted I am to pose it on the toliet seat.
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 5:19 am

But I won't post pics of what comes out of my butt after. No matter how tempted I am to pose it on the toliet seat.

Damn! but, isn't this the point? I would if I were gonna poo-detox.

All thes women I know when they approach 40 start looking into their colons. Someone care to explain?

Well, I happen to know in this case Ashkenazi-Jewish women are proned to digestive and colon issues in general. BEWARE!!!
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 6:25 am

I feel fresh as hell!...the bathroom, with the broken vent fan, may hold a different opinion however..
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 4:06 pm | Edited by: SAMBEAUX

I happen to know in this case Ashkenazi-Jewish women are proned to digestive and colon issues

A friend of mine's roomate had a prolapsed colon at 18.
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 6:22 pm

ell, I happen to know in this case Ashkenazi-Jewish women are proned to digestive and colon issues in general. BEWARE!!!

thanks for the warning Arm!
I have a few good years left, thankfully!
Posted: Jan 25, 2008 6:00 am

I must add that it's not necessarily 40 and/or 40+ Ashkenazi-Jewish women but, rather, Ashkenazi-Jewish women.
Posted: Jan 25, 2008 5:53 pm

hmmm, so I am, essentially, shit out of luck then...?
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 1:39 am

you should consult the colonix people at the link posted above...I'm no poo expert.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®