Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Things to do in Orlando?
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 6:42 am

Hey Goners, I'm going on a trip to Disney World in may, are there any 'Goner' kindsa things to do in Orlando? I know practically nothing about Orlando, and don't really know too much about Disney World either.
Any of your suggestions would help me out alot.
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 6:45 am

buying crack at the greyhound station downtown is an old favorite plus its gonerific
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 6:57 am

We used to go skate at fashion square mall, back when there were transitions around the whole building...other than that, I'd say suicide is a good option...
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 2:42 pm

I'd say suicide is a good option...
Oh snap.
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 11:26 pm

Orlando's two points of pride are it's flatness and lack of culture.
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 11:34 pm

Go to the big arcade in Disney City Walk if you'll be in the park. Everything from Asteroids to virtual reality, and you pay like 20 bucks for admission (although it might have went up by now). I had a lot of fun there!
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 12:00 am

Go to the big arcade in Disney City Walk if you'll be in the park.
Cool! Thanks for the tip.
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 3:01 am

yeah Orlando has no culture what so ever. We just pray to mickey mouse all day and play with our pet alligators.
Cool things to do in orlando include
hanging out at Uncle Lou's (weirdest bar in the city)
Rock N Roll Heaven
Wills Pub
voodoo shops
3rd shift drinks at Wally's
Holy Land (jesus theme park)
club harem (our boob shaped strip club which used to be brilliantly called the Boobie Trap)
alligatorland (the entrance is shaped like an open alligator mouth)
Universal Islands of Adventure
Beefy King
Theos (great gyros)
check for local shows on Floridasdying.com
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 6:16 am

Awesome, thanks for that list!
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 7:26 am

Disney World

That shit is two stories above the swamp. The illusion, as I remember, is complete.

If you need some fucked up shit to entertain you, pull mickey's tail!

Otherwise, shut up and ride the "It's a small world" ride and shut up again.
Posted: May 22, 2008 10:27 am

Well, I'm back. I was thinking about going to Rock n Roll Heaven but didn't get to. I did go to the arcade and the price did go up from $20.00 to $37.00. It was pretty cool though. I also did go on "It's a small world" and a ton of other rides. Space Mountain and the Tower of Terror were fun considering those are the first rides I've ever been on. Anyhow, thanks for your help guys.
Posted: May 22, 2008 12:50 pm

you shd have gone to orlando jail to talk to him

http://www.nme.com/news/backstreet-boys/36779
Posted: May 22, 2008 1:07 pm

He was arrested in Indonesia last year after a stint on the run from authorities in the US.

indonesia???? how can american with shit tons of cash gets arrested in indonesia????
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®