Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / leaked, totaly fucking nuts, Tom Cruise Scientology video?
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 6:16 pm

I guess it was leaked to youtube recently and is being taken down as fast as people are reposting it. it's 9 min long, but is proof positive that he's fucking lost his entire mind. there's a lot of editing too, but it's the Scientologists editing. I think it's some kind of recruiting thing. Who cares. It's solid gold.

100% crazy
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 6:31 pm

hey! whoah!

now i'm getting into the "lone runman" katie holmes nyc marathon deal!

see ya!
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 6:31 pm

i'm skeered!
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 6:36 pm

now i'm getting into the "lone runman" katie holmes nyc marathon deal!

me too! her parents must be shitting themselves stupid every minute of every day. i know i would be.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 6:37 pm

I love the South Park scientology episode.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 6:42 pm

i saw this the other day. my favorite part (it's a shame they didn't transcribe all the long pauses and shit):

I wish the world was a different place. I'd like to go on vacation and go and romp and play and just do that. You know what I mean? I mean, that's what I want it to be. That's how, there's times I want to do that but I can't because I know. I know. So, you know I have to do something about it. It's not, you know you can sit here wish it was different and then you look at it and you go "Okay, this is it." You know, I have to do something, don't I? I have to do it, because I can't live with myself if I don't. That really is it.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Scientology: making the muslims look sane since 1952.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 6:49 pm

Cruise says: "Being a Scientologist, when you drive past an accident it's not like anyone else. As you drive past, you know you have to do something about it because you know you're the only one that can really help."

Those crazy fuckers are EMTs on top of everything else apparently!
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 7:28 pm

He's a fucking creepazoid.
Posted: Jan 18, 2008 6:29 am

'Ware the Orgs!
Posted: Jan 18, 2008 11:33 am

Reporter freaks out on scientologyst: Panorama - Scientology and Me
URL
Posted: Jan 18, 2008 1:42 pm

Did the original video have that insane Mission: Impossible music behind it???
Posted: Jan 18, 2008 3:21 pm

http://www.scientology.org/gloss.htm

SPACE OPERA!!!

I'm amusing myself by reading random definitions. I was confused by all the "SPs" and shit. Had to get up on the lingo.
Posted: Jan 18, 2008 7:00 pm

Tom Cruise scares me.
Posted: Jan 18, 2008 7:59 pm

Remember when Tom Cruise got squirted in the face by a fake microphone? That was funny!
Posted: Jan 18, 2008 8:46 pm

No, but I remember when Fabio got clubbed in the face by a bird when he was riding a rollercoaster. Why isn't he a Scientologist? Why aren't you? Where's the gift Jack Strands gave you like 12 years ago for me? Fuck you Crowbar!!!!
Posted: Jan 18, 2008 8:50 pm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9D7WzCDT_0s

you know what? you're a jerk!
Posted: Jan 18, 2008 8:54 pm

"I LOVE TOM CRUISE!!!!!"

-Rosie O'Donnel
Posted: Jan 19, 2008 2:30 am

i need more insanity. MORE LINKS OF RETARDS!
Posted: Jan 19, 2008 3:04 am

this freak is regularly on Portlands cable access...

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 3:10 am

http://www.scientology.org/gloss.htm

SPACE OPERA!!!

I'm amusing myself by reading random definitions. I was confused by all the "SPs" and shit. Had to get up on the lingo.

Be careful. It may be a scientologist trick. I read the first few pages of dianetics and one of the tenets was to look up and fully understand words and terms.
Posted: Jan 19, 2008 3:27 am

Now I can see how easy it must've been for him to play that role in Magnolia.
Posted: Jan 19, 2008 4:26 pm

you know what? you're a jerk!

and you should be ashamed of yourself. this is amazing.
Posted: Jan 19, 2008 11:31 pm

everything else aside, i was thoroughly confused. what the hell was he talking about?
Posted: Jan 20, 2008 2:15 am

I had no idea for most of the video. All the lingo was absolutely insane. Have they not being playing this ad nauseum on all the shows like TMZ, Insider at al? The man needs to be put down like a dog with mange.
Posted: Jan 20, 2008 2:20 am

The man needs to be put down like a dog with mange that won\'t come out of the closet
Posted: Jan 20, 2008 4:31 am

I couldn't really watch it but we've got a VHS called "How To Use Dianetics" that we also couldn't watch. The tedious meterial, slow pace, monotone narraration, and technicolor graphs made our heads spin a lil.

YAHHH, TRICK! YAHHH!
Posted: Jan 20, 2008 12:35 pm

He seems to think he is a Thetan, but all the uncontrollable laughter is indicative of a pre-clear. I'm not trying to be a suppressive person, I'm just saying.
Posted: Jan 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Wow, I can't believe that video is so long and he doesn't say anything of substance the whole time.
Posted: Jan 20, 2008 6:45 pm

I did a Google search for Crazy Cults and the scientology website came up first in line
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 7:21 pm

No, but I remember when Fabio got clubbed in the face by a bird when he was riding a rollercoaster. Why isn't he a Scientologist? Why aren't you? Where's the gift Jack Strands gave you like 12 years ago for me? Fuck you Crowbar!!!!

Fabio isn't a Scientologist because he doesn't have enough clout. I'm not a Scientologist because I'm not a fucking asshole. The gift is at my house, anxiously waiting for your bitch ass to return to Milwaukee so I can give it to you. When's THAT gonna be, TITFUCK?
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 7:22 pm | Edited by: Crowbar

pff
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 8:55 pm

I was there like a week or two ago. Where were you? And why is Tom Cruise famous? He can't act, he's vanilla, and he's obviously dumb as a rock.
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 3:08 am

meh.
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 3:20 am

He can't act, he's vanilla,

..save for his glorious performance in Top Gun.
I'm going to be a fighter jet when I grow up.
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 3:23 am

Iceman: You two really are cowboys.
Maverick: What's your problem, Kazanski?
Iceman: You're everyone's problem. That's because every time you go up in the air, you're unsafe. I don't like you because you're dangerous.
Maverick: That's right! Ice... man. I am dangerous.
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 5:31 am

If he gets to be all those magical things (authority of the mind ,EMT, and SP -KSW operative) then I get to diagnose him with a little thing I like to call "Megalomania". My proof is in all those delusions of grandeur.

"It's my way or no way, Mr. Cruise".
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 4:32 pm

I was there like a week or two ago.

Well man, call me next time you're around!
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 10:12 pm

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 9:45 pm

MORE SCARY SHIT.

This video feels like one of those films they keep finding on LOST, but it's real. Down to the crap quality (due to it being a bootleg), the scary acting, and the SUPER CREEPY editing at the end when the people give their testimonies, and there's little blips of stuff cut out.

WTF???
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 10:08 pm

So I guess that video is edited together from another 30 min orientation video. The link is on the Defamer page. If you've got 30 min to kill, it's still fucking scary. I can see why they don't want people leaking this shit. The longer it goes on, the more fucking insane it gets. Just like my post.
Posted: Jan 25, 2008 6:05 am

I wish I had Tom's brain on a keychain. He's a clever human.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®