Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 1:12 am

My friend has one, i played baseball on it last night and despite a black eye and a trashed lampstand realised the possibilities are endless.
HOTEL PORTER - You have to use the control to open limousine doors, hold the hotel doors open and pick up luggage. Time the wait for the tip too long and you lose, but hold out just long enough for BIG POINTS!
CELLPHONE - use the control as a cellphone and answer calls (over 1000 specially recorded calls including home insurance, wrong numbers and the occasional celebrity soundalike!)
RAVE! - you use the wii control as a glowstick
WAITER - use the control to carry a tray of food in a busy downtown restaurant, duck past customers and bring the food to the table without spillage. Fun for all ages
WWII FIELD KITCHEN - All the thrills and 'spills' of running a world war 2 field kitchen. Choose from up to five theatres of war including:
The Ardennes Campaign
D-Day
German Army At Stalingrad (easiest level, as not very busy)
Iwo Jima (hardest level, feed 200,000 men plus avoid incoming Japanese shells)
CALLIGRAPHY - use the control to script ream after ream of latin in a variety of styles (choose from 12 different pen nibs and ink colours)
CONFERENCE! - use the control to shake hands with a variety of clients in this realistic insurance conference simulator
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 1:13 am

I call it the "wheeeeeeeeeeeee".
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 1:17 am

WALK THE DOG - walk a variety of dogs around this lavishly created naighbourhood. Dogs include Airedale Terrier, Basset, Pug, Field Spaniel and many more
SHAKE AND VAC - use the control to Shake 'N' Vac(TM) and then vacuum up in this exciting game for up to six players
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 1:23 am

SHAVING - Find your ideal look. Want a goatee? No problem, but a steady hand and an eye for detail are required in this challeging game. Use the optional templates to create many styles including Franz Josef, the Garibaldi, the Musketeer, mutton-chop sideburns or even go clean shaven! The choice is yours
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 1:35 am

SCULPTURE - Choose to sculpt from solid blocks of marble, bronze or even the living rock. Eight levels of difficulty range from level 1 (Henry Moore) to Michelangelo's 'David' at Level 8. Hours of fun for all the family
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 1:55 am

I was so excited to see this thread I didn't even read the above posts, Shaun A.
I posted about this a few weeks back...
http://www.goner-records.com/board/index.php?action=vthread&forum=4&to pic=33980&page=0#msg469137
I am REALLY upset that Alex took it back to the dorm. I want one for my birthday. Really.
I love it.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 2:02 am

CHAIN GANG- Experience all the excitement of working on a 1930's Southern U.S. prison chain gang. Dig ditches and wells. Lay railroad tracks. Hit the boss over the head with a shovel. Earn extra points for keeping in time with the original Negro Spiritual soundtrack (licensed from the estate of Alan Lomax.)

RAKE- Gather all of the leaves and/or pine needles on the grounds of several famous homes and buildings. Choose the Biltmore House, Buckingham Palace, the UN Building, Kremlin, Oprah's mansion, and more! In level 5, you can also clean the leaves out of the gutters on the eaves. Careful! Don't fall off the roof! Depending on the level, you will either burn the leaves or bag them after collection.

CANE- Ever wonder what it would be like to walk with a cane/walking stick? In this new release, you can enjoy such exciting cane-related lifestyles as: Decrepit Old Man, Pretentious Gothic Youth, Vaudevillian, Pimp, and Birdwatcher. Choose from 24 different cane handles and 12 different tips, designed by Isaac Mizrahi. There are also "Crutch" and "Walker" options for the truly adventurous.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 2:06 am

Oh...y'all are making fun of it. And so amazingly imaginatively too!

I could sit all day and make up Mii. I'm easily amused.
Good job, guys!
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 2:08 am

"Crutch" and "Walker"

For those with broken ankles...
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 3:37 am

THREAD OF THE DAY!

WHEEE!
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 3:47 am

Shaun A, this is why you are my favourite poster here!
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 3:52 am

Will Beautiful Katamari be coming out on vinyl?
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 5:15 am

all these posts read great in the eric idle mind voice.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 5:42 am

i love katamari!
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 6:50 am

the new one you roll up a Katamari big enough to plug a black hole. Imagine playing Katamari......on weed!
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 8:30 am

you're a on weed.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 2:43 pm

The funny thing is some of these, like answering the phone, vacuuming and shaving are actual minigames in Wario Ware: Smooth Moves.

I like to play Super Mario Galaxy... on Wii-d!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®