Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / When Haunted George was N'evil Steve
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 10:53 pm

And check out that chick on the motorbike! AAWOOOOOO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/iBi1hyHC2FQ&rel=1
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 11:16 pm

VA-VA-VROOOM!
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 12:49 am

GO D'LANA GO!
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 1:33 am

jarthur's guitar repair!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 2:27 am

reminds me, they've got some of what must be the first james/d'lana lamps in the back room at hi-tone that it looks like they're throwing out
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 5:49 pm

Those guys were too much fun. Shenanigan has a video clip of Steve & James dancing the gig from Deliverance @ The Garage in LA the night of the Andre Williams/Cheater Slicks/Flash Express/Fuzztones show.

If a gasline would have exploded that night, In The Red would have come to a screeching halt.
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 7:38 pm

i used to have a Triumph
traded it for a BSA
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 5:01 am

i still have that bike. it;s in it's 4th incarnation. now a street tracker
man, that video is all over the place.
gene, i pulled a fuzztone's wig off that night. the guy had pretty standard male pattern baldness.
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 3:38 am

gene, i pulled a fuzztone's wig off that night. the guy had pretty standard male pattern baldness.

I knew there was a reason that I wanted my children to be like you. I adore garage rock as much as the next guy, but I never liked that band.
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 3:42 am

I've always wondered WHO was ever actually into the Fuzztones.
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 3:44 am

...and I still think jarthur should have his own travel show.
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 5:43 am

a video clip of Steve & James dancing the gig from Deliverance @ The Garage in LA

Where can we see this lol
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 3:49 am

Columbus, OH.

I am breaking down & buying a Mac in a few days, so if those guys don't give a crap about me posting the footage, I will figure out how to do it.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 10:57 pm

LMAO that would ROCK!!!! they won't care ...bwuahahah
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 11:04 pm

She's Wycked by The Fuzztones rules. Try pulling off my wig sometime, bith.
Posted: Jan 16, 2008 6:27 pm

if those guys don't give a crap about me posting the footage

Let's keep this cherished event where it has resided over these many years... in our memories.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 3:33 am

Let's keep this cherished event where it has resided over these many years... in our memories.

Works for me.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 3:36 am

not me.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 3:46 am

I am breaking down & buying a Mac in a few days

Yeah Gene-
Get that Andre show from Sacramento out there, as well as the other amazing footage of Andre from that tour...

"Fellas...soon there will be no more buses..." It's gotta be seen!!!!
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 4:22 am

Shit, Tommy, I had a bad experience @ Easton. I never liked that place to begin with, plus I was in the Apple store for a 1/2 hour today ready to give them $2000 & no sales person said a word to me 'til I walked out. Someone said "Have a nice day." Fuck them right in the eye.

I really would like a Mac, but I gotta buy it online 'cause I never want to set foot in that place again. Assholes.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 4:56 am

I find that buying things on line is easier. I hate to say that, but...when it comes to corporate horseshit...I'd rather do it from the privacy of my own home.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 6:35 am

"You answer very well! You should be a judge! I mean, you just pop 'em off!"
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 6:47 am

the apple stores are snooty in general, but it depends on who's working/managing. they can be fancy but nice. usually they cater to assholes who want to be elitist, so i guess that attitude rubs off.

GOTTA see that andre stuff... and the steve/jarthur stuff would be bonus!

(i bought my g4 laptop used off ebay, no problem. DON'T buy it without a credit card! neither ebay nor paypal will give you anything in case you get ripped off. )
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 7:28 am

And check out that chick on the motorbike! AAWOOOOOO!!!

That's haunted steve, duh...he's hot with that wig on.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 10:32 am

GOTTA see that andre stuff... and the steve/jarthur stuff would be bonus!

I gotta take care of the bands as this shit's been collecting dust on my shelves going on 8 years now, but I'll definately set you up with something.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 3:23 pm

Bought my MacBook online from Apple. When it broke down with 1 month left on the warranty they picked it up, fixed it in Memphis, sent it back all in 1 week and it is better than new (from China).
Posted: Jan 19, 2008 9:53 pm

not me.

me either...BASTARD!
Posted: Jan 19, 2008 11:10 pm

yeah, i bought mine with applecare still rolling... nice.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®