Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / dog will hunt
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 7:02 am | Edited by: Jason

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 7:13 am

I though this was going to be a Primus thread....
DARN!
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 7:23 am | Edited by: himself

My angel will go before you and bring you to the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites, and Jebusites; and I will wipe them out. (Exodus 23:23 NAB)

The Lord has made everything for his own ends, even the wicked for the evil day. (Proverbs 16:4 NAB)

Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood. (Jeremiah 48:10 NAB)

"The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords." (Hosea 13:16 NLT)

"Suppose a man has a stubborn, rebellious son who will not obey his father or mother, even though they discipline him. In such cases, the father and mother must take the son before the leaders of the town. They must declare: 'This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious and refuses to obey. He is a worthless drunkard.' Then all the men of the town must stone him to death. In this way, you will cleanse this evil from among you, and all Israel will hear about it and be afraid." (Deuteronomy 21:18-21 NLT)

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

"Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, to whom you sent me to offer your prayer: If you remain quietly in this land I will build you up, and not tear you down; I will plant you, not uproot you; for I regret the evil I have done you." (Jeremiah 42:9-10 NAB)

god does evil? ^^^^

Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.'" (1 Samuel 15:2-3 NAB)

For I, the Lord, your God, am a jealous God, inflicting punishment for their father's wickedness on the children of those who hate me, down to the third and fourth generation" (Exodus 20:4-5 NAB)

(Jesus speaking) "Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon earth. I have come to bring not peace but the sword. For I have come to set a man 'against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one's enemies will be those of his household'". (Matthew 10:34-36
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 7:24 am

"if your hand should cause you to sin cut it off; it is better for you to enter into life crippled than to have two hands and go to hell...if your foot should cause you to sin cut it off; it is better for you to enter into life lame than to have two feet and be thrown into hell...if you eye should cause you to sin, tear it out; it is better for you to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell..."
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 7:27 am

mock the lord at your own peril...
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 9:10 am | Edited by: satchmykels

lick my plate, you dog dick!
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 12:15 pm

Lock him up with the rest of the satanic House of Lords.
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 3:00 pm | Edited by: queenothetwist

i think the mark of the beast is probably having a paypal account.
we're all fucked.
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 7:07 pm

paypal account.
we're all fucked.

speak for yrself

BOYCOTT PayPal!
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 9:28 pm

we're all fucked.

speak for yrself

get that bitch, leatherface!
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 12:42 am

the mark of the beast is your social security number
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 12:48 am

I'm glad I don't believe in god.

the mark of the beast is your social security number

xx-666-xxxx. By golly, you're right!
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 12:48 am

Man, I posted the wrong link....wondered what all this devil talk was about.

this was supposed to be the muddy paws link: MAN IS MY BITCH!
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 12:55 am

I\'m glad I don\'t own a dog.
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 1:20 am

Apparently, 616 is actually the number of the beast according to oldest surviving text.
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/11134/beasts-real-mark-devalued-to-616
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®