Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / i'm bored shitless
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 7:42 pm

we've been caught up with work for the last two hours and i'm bored silly. anyone have a favorite timewaster they'd care to share?
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 7:48 pm

Call everyone and ask if they've seen a package for you.
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 7:50 pm

i've been here two months and i don't even know my own phone number. nobody uses the phones here. i'm surrounded by a bunch of copy editors so people generally don't even talk out loud so that they don't bother anyone else. i kinda like no one fucking bothering me.
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 7:56 pm

It's only a matter of time. You should start getting on their nerves first.
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 7:58 pm

I thought it said you were bored shirtless.
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 8:04 pm

here's a kid after my own heart...

Boy glues hand to bed to avoid school

9:03 AM CST, January 8, 2008

MEXICO CITY -
Associated Press
A 10-year-old Mexican boy dreaded returning to school after Christmas break so much that he glued his hand to his bed. Sandra Palacios spent nearly two hours Monday morning trying to free her son Diego's hand with water, oil and nail polish remover before calling authorities, police chief Jorge Camacho told The Associated Press from outside the northern city of Monterrey.

"I didn't want to go to school because vacation was so much fun," Reforma newspaper quoted the boy as saying.

Palacios said Diego sneaked into the kitchen in the early morning to get the industrial glue, which he then slathered on his right hand. She didn't hear him get up, but later awoke and found him watching TV with his hand stuck to the bed, she told Mexican newspaper El Universal.

"I don't know why he did it," she told Reforma. "He's a good boy, but mischievous like all kids."

Diego's hand was fine, and paramedics managed to unstick him in time for class.
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 8:06 pm

I hate waking up stuck to the bed.
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 8:10 pm

I hate waking up stuck to the bed.

I was gonna suggest a time-waster but you kinda beat me to it.
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 8:10 pm

haha beat....
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 9:08 pm

I'll recite a poem/lymrick..
There once was a guy named Kevin
Who thought there was a heaven
He posted on here and drank a beer
and he works at 7-11 ????
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 10:19 pm | Edited by: Wire

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®