Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I am the only person who's never heard of this till now?
Posted: Dec 20, 2007 8:08 pm

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 9:01 pm

I thought this was gonna be about Jamie Lynn Spears. Also, hilarious and wrong.
Posted: Dec 20, 2007 9:09 pm

I'd never heard of him either. His "most disturbing conversation ever" wasn't that disturbing.
Posted: Dec 20, 2007 9:55 pm

who the fuck is Tucker Max. Surely someone must know.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 12:00 am

some dude who thinks he's a gonzo journalist.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 12:26 am

Tucker Max sucks. He's the guy that spawned the whole "fratire" genre.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 12:59 am

there are some funny moments
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 4:35 am

He's the guy that spawned the whole "fratire" genre.

Are those the dudes that write really unfunny commentaries in their college papers about how reverse racism and feminism are unfaaaaaiiiir.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 8:01 am

no, he just found out about threesomes and he really thinks Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas "is a good movie and did you know they made a book too? Well the book is really good and has alot of the stuff from Fear And Loathing (I sometimes shorten the name like that lol) and it turns out there's other books too and I haven't really read them but I like how he writes so here goes:

I was sitting by the bar and this hot chick walks up. I stare at her chest.

'Nice body.' I say.

'wanna take it for a ride?'

Score!"

He's friends with [url=maddox.xmission.com]Maddox[/url] and Maddox is cool in my book but Tucker Max is just some unoriginal dude who makes shit up. Nobody who gets as drunk as he says he does has a memory that good. Fuck him.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 10:55 am | Edited by: Mullett

Is Maddox the Maddox guy who wrote The Alphabet of Manliness? I have friends who swear by that book.

Anytime someone says "You're the biggest asshole! Keep up the good work!", it's kinda funny to me.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 12:47 pm

yeah there ain't no way that he can be that drunk and remember. he has one story about fucking some chick in the ass and her shitting all over him (while caught on camera by a friend hiding in his closet) and there being a barf fest afterwards which would have been extremely funny if true but it's so far out there that there is no way it is true. there's another where he shits all over a hotel lobby with explosive diarrhea. pretty disgusting, but there's no way.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 2:28 pm

Is Maddox the Maddox guy who wrote The Alphabet of Manliness?

Yes. That book has some funny moments, but his funniest stuff was stuff posted on his website 3 or 4 years ago. I've always thought this was pretty funny. Actually, most of his shit from around that time is pretty funny.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 4:54 pm

A girl I know from college is dating the guy who wrote this book. I haven't read it, but it's supposed to be similar to the whole Tucker Max/ Maddox thing. His website is actually pretty funny.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 5:03 pm

Even if it was made up, the story of shitting all over the hotel lobby made me laugh out loud. liquid poop is always funny. The rest...meh
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 6:03 pm

'you don't go to jail when you get your cats high'
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 6:39 pm

there's another where he shits all over a hotel lobby with explosive diarrhea. pretty disgusting, but there's no way.

I concur. He claims to have filled up an entire toilet bowl with shit? That fucker's got a colon the size of a beach ball then. No way.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®