Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Wanna see something REALLY FUCKED UP???
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 1:21 am

Look at the "Snake Baby" video on Youtube.. Its called Harlequin-type Ichthyosis... I watch this everytime I get down and then I don't feel so bad...Sometimes they LIVE!!!!
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 1:29 am

the oldest harlequin baby lived to be like 9 yrs. old. imagine THAT shit.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 1:30 am

Jesus Fuck...why would you keep that thing alive...
the actual link...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 1:32 am

There was one that lived to be 13 in England. The parents had 2 of those fucking things...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 1:34 am

Matto , The Pity Fucks should cover the music in the back ground...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 1:45 am

...or just have video of that thing playing in the background while we play....you can't be any more of a Pity Fuck than that...OUR SUPREME LEADER!!!
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 2:00 am

No way am I clicking that. I looked at a couple of pictures of those a few years ago, and I couldn't get those images out of my head for a week. Really disturbing and sad.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 4:11 am

awww maaaaaaan..... b-u-z-z-k-i-l-l
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 4:45 am

Christine's pissed at me cuz I told her to look at the vid. I'm kinda in the doghouse at de moment. But hey, the subject sez "REALLY FUCKED UP!"
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 5:01 am

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 6:25 am

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

No way.. There is one more around where you see it fucking drinking a bottle....

Monkey baby ( also see youtube) might be fake... but there is alot of shit on the web about it... Good idea for Halloween..
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 6:47 am

Not fake.

Tin foil hat time!

These are alien hybrid/abduction babies that don't work out right . Happens all the time. If the mother's dna don't take quite well to the impregnation, this is what ya get.
Then the aliens just let you deal with it.

True.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 6:59 am

Real.

Read this site for a while. Like the goner board but for nurses. Chromosomes > colored vinyl.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 10:19 am

She knew what she was gettin' into....fuckin' that snake as the magicians assistant and all.....I've got your Watson and Crick right here!!
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 8:59 pm

amazing what I come up with when I'm blacked out..
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 10:46 pm

Put it on the grill!
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 10:52 pm

thats also what happens when Mom and Dad have sexy time listening to Black Metal....POOF, lizard baby, worse than that on "V" The Visitors.
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 1:33 am

[i]Read this site for a while. Like the goner board but for nurses. ]

I didn't see the word " FAG" once though...
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 6:59 am

not fake. Into the nurserboard though. Also drunk. Again. dying soon - Aaron.
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 7:30 am

Aaron needs some pedialite, stat. And some cornhuskers lotion if he's planning on drunken self-abuse.

The nurse board keep talking bout how they were there waiting for it to drop and a monster popped out and, well, they were cousints, you know. Stop breeding.
Posted: Dec 15, 2007 2:17 am

Is there a band called "The Snake Babies".... I need a band name..
Posted: Dec 15, 2007 2:29 am

You'd have to start doing drugs in your eyeballs to get that bulbous-red thing goin'....for legitimacy I mean....
Posted: Dec 15, 2007 11:22 pm

i dunno. that one screamin cat video someone posted a while back freaked me out more than that did.
Posted: Dec 15, 2007 11:26 pm

Read this site for a while. Like the goner board but for nurses.

I didn't see the word " FAG" once though...

They spell it HUG for some reason.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®