Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / moving day...
Posted: Dec 1, 2007 3:27 pm

...is already a clusterfuck. The movers showed up with a truck that's too small, and they've already broken an end table. Right now, Windy, the cat, and I are in the kitchen listening to the guys talk about drinking Colt 45. After that conversation I heard one guy loudly whisper to the other "hey mang, you scaring the cusstamers".

I am getting both amused at the absurdity and enraged at the thought of renting a truck to get the "rest of the stuff".
Posted: Dec 1, 2007 3:30 pm

ok...what the fuck....we just heard the cooler open and close. This cooler is full of beer (or was full of beer).

p.s. - NO it is not Colt 45
Posted: Dec 1, 2007 4:05 pm

you're the one who wanted to move...
Posted: Dec 1, 2007 5:03 pm

Good luck, you crazy Lovebirds! I always said it would work out.
Posted: Dec 1, 2007 5:53 pm

amused at the absurdity
Try and maintain this angle.
And try to steal some of their beer. Drink it in front of them, but don't cop to stealing it.
Posted: Dec 1, 2007 6:47 pm

have windy get her camera and start documenting the move.
that ought to whip them into shape and/or better behavior
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 1:45 am

As the movers were unloading boxes, we noticed a rattling sound coming out of one of them. I thought it was one of the kids' toys, and started bitching about opening the boxes to turn it off. We discovered it wasn't actually a kid toy ...................
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 1:53 am

We discovered it wasn't actually a kid toy ...................

Nononono!! I'd have to fucking lock myself in the car for a few days...
Is...it...gone....?
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 2:19 am

I haven't had the nerve to open the box yet. We put it in another room while the movers were still here and let the batteries die.......
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 2:21 am

HAH! I was worried about that when the movers came to move us from GA to WA, but I took the batteries out! How funny!
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 2:31 am

Hahahahahahahaha.

My ex-gf and I were talking to my neighbor (woman in her 50's) once a long time ago, when my ex's went off in her purse. This was before cell phones were really popular too. My gf's face got so red I thought her head was going to explode. I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't hold it and cracked up for a second. My neighbor looked at my gf's purse confusedly and then realized what it was when I laughed. We wrapped up the conversation real fast and walked away in a hurry. She was humiliated, and I couldn't stop laughing.
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 2:40 am

Holy shit! I seriously thought you meant a rattlesnake! HA!

Yeah, I've been woken up at 3:AM to that noise coming from the sock drawer before...
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 7:23 pm

Holy shit! I seriously thought you meant a rattlesnake! HA!

a rattlesnake...in michigan...in DECEMBER?
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 10:15 pm

a rattlesnake...in michigan...in DECEMBER?

Well, I didn't know where they lived...but a snake found it's way into a condo we rented in Apen last March...found the wretched bastard on the kitchen counter!!!! Fuck, stranger things have happened. I hate snakes, goddamnit.
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 10:22 pm

Ass-pen.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®