Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / King Khan's Guitar got Stolen!!
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 5:42 pm

Hey dudes.

Some douche bag in the Bay Area stole King Khans guitar. Its a Thomas guitar, black sunburst with metal plates on the front. It was a gift to him and he really loves it.
If you know who has it or you've seen it, he'd like for you to steal it back and get a hold of him. There's a "nice prize" for anyone that can procure this treasured, stolen article.
Thanks....
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 7:53 pm

Fuckin faggots!!! I hate guitar theives.
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 3:46 am

I prefer to reserve judgment until I hear the other side of the story from the Yugoslavian Anarchist Mafia.
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 5:07 am

guitar theives are worse than tow truck drivers and meter maids
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 9:14 pm

Damn, these jokes are wasted on you lot.
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 9:16 pm

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 9:20 pm

I hate it when a great guitarist loses his ax.
Can't he just pray to Jesus and get it back?
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 9:25 pm

Some douche bag in the Bay Area

Tet68?
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 9:37 pm

I got it!
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 9:39 pm | Edited by: SSSSSSS

Some douche bag in the Bay Area

Tet68?

What? bongowhite's in the Gay Area now? What happened to Wallingford?

No matter, KK and BBQ Show TOTALLY killed last night! Way better than the last time I saw them in bongo's neck of the woods.
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 9:47 pm

I got it!

yeah me too...but jokes are supposed to be funny
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 5:15 am

I bet somebody is gonna get the shit kicked out of them....Good... If someone took my guitar I would make them pay..... Really I would just pay someone to beat the shit out of them.... So I guess I would pay...
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 9:41 pm

jello biafra stole it and is now masterbating on it to the thought of becoming a musician again.
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 2:29 pm

Losers who steal musicians' stuff at shows really are pathetic. I got a copy of the Hammersmith Gorilla's album my friend Tony gave me backstage at a show in LOndon (Camden Undeground or something. I got a grand and they threww me out later after these kids got me drunk on beer and cider and the guy from Revolver came over trying to be friendly and I got all nasty with himm and the bouncers dragged me up the stairs by each arm like in the movies and dumped me out front. It was hysterical.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®