Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / attn nyc residents: free ramones end of the century poster!
Posted: Nov 18, 2007 11:33 pm

it's a bit fucked up around the corners, but not too bad. plus there's a bit of my dried up puke on the bottom left corner (but not too bad). come pick it up!
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 4:32 pm

hah I'll take it! My walls are bare at the moment. Can the puke be scraped off?
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 4:43 pm

it's not really so bad. just a light puke mist. send me an email so we can arrqange a time for you to come and get it. we'll have some beers, too! you're in queens just of the 7, right?
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 6:09 pm

I used to be! I was staying with my pal when I first moved her, but now I have my own place way down in Brookyn. What's your e-mail?
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 6:34 pm

it's in my profile, brah!
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 8:19 pm

sorry bruhh
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 8:23 pm | Edited by: Golightly

If it was some ramones puke....
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 8:32 pm

I can't believe you're really leaving. Now I have no friends left in NYC except Bruce Bennett and my friend Ted. And I never got to come over and not have fish Tacos. We'll probably never see each other again. Good luck, Amigo!
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 8:33 pm

BJ at least find him and give him a hug. i can't take this.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 8:39 pm

Awwwwwwwww...... It's so CUTE.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 9:01 pm

Now I have no friends left in NYC except Bruce Bennett and my friend Ted. And I never got to come over and not have fish Tacos.

All them names you've dropped and no one to not have fish tacos with?

I've got a little tear baby in my eye...this is sad y'all...for real.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 10:02 pm

Free Ramones Poster

Miss Linda is checking on greyhound tickets to NYC as we speak
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 10:35 pm

I can't believe you're really leaving. Now I have no friends left in NYC except Bruce Bennett and my friend Ted. And I never got to come over and not have fish Tacos. We'll probably never see each other again. Good luck, Amigo!

i'm making machaca this weekend. best you'll ever eat. you wanna come over, jeffe?

PS I'm only giving away the poster cuz i found an unused copy rolled up in the closet (just like action man). woohoo!
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 10:48 pm

PPS it's the documentary poster, not the album poster, just incase he decides not to take it for that reason and someone else wants it. it rules. Dee Dee is on it!
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 10:53 pm

I went to high school with the two losers who made that documentary.They were into The Grateful Dead back then.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 10:56 pm

jeffe?

that means you. i know you don't hafta work, as work is for losers.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 11:06 pm

As tempting as a trip out to Queens between now and Thanksgiving is I think I'm gonna have to pass, buddy. But Thanks!
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 12:00 am

it's two days after thanksgiving! stay in massapequa though, see if i care.
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 12:09 am

machaca

I thought you weren't supposed to say that anymore because of the senator dude...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®