Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Devo VS Sarah Jessica Parker
Posted: Nov 16, 2007 2:47 pm | Edited by: wewhowait

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 3:08 pm

In other news, Danny Elfman used to be in Oingo Boingo.
Posted: Nov 16, 2007 4:02 pm

Mark Mothersbaugh used to be in Kim Catrell.
Posted: Nov 16, 2007 4:40 pm

Actually it was Gerald Casale not Mark M...
Posted: Nov 16, 2007 7:27 pm

I remember this show and watching that episode when it was first on the TV. My Gawd i'm fucking old...
Posted: Nov 16, 2007 8:39 pm

whoops, hard to remember that far back...
Posted: Nov 16, 2007 9:28 pm

I was in 10th Grade. I hadn't done drugs yet. I was scrounging up any information on "Punk Rock" that i could in my small town.

These are reasons why i still remember this.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 7:43 pm

I was in 10th Grade.

awesome, i totally remember watching this too -- i was in 9th grade - you ARE old!
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 7:49 pm

Uh,....EXCUSE ME?

I look back on my Square Pegs days with fond, fond memories thank you very much! I call it , my "salad days" as I only had 1 personal assistant to step and fetch my food, dry cleaning, shoes, etc...etc...

Learned an awful lot those years. And boy has it paid off! You little people in Gooner Land are going to absolutely LOVE the new SITC - The Movie! Suprises galore!

Well, back to work. Movies don't make themselves!

Buy my perfume!
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 6:04 pm

My grandfather was the "Director of Photography" for the Square Pegs series. When the actor cast as the "janitor" in the Devo episode didn't show up, my grandpa was the stand-in. You can see him sweeping the floor at the end, while the end credits are rolling and the kids are sitting on the stage post-Devo. (I looked at the clip on youtube and, yep, there he is!) When I asked him what it was like working with Devo on the show he said, "they were too loud."
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®