Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Are hot tubs hot enough to kill sex germs?
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 6:54 pm

...cuz people be scrumpin up in em...just curious as how "sanitary" they are? someone told me that most hot tubs are hot enuff to kill most bacteria...but i dont know??? i thinks they breed better bacteria's.
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 6:57 pm

water has got to be boiling to kill all the bacteria...I would think hot tubs would be like giant petri dishes
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 6:58 pm

No. You and your boyfriend should definately get tested for the AIDS.
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 6:58 pm

yea..thats what i was thinkin.
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 6:59 pm

I stepped in some AIDS in Memphis.
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 7:38 pm

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 8:56 pm

undescended testicles

GREAT band name!
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 10:24 pm | Edited by: skank police

At a hot springs I visited recently there were signs posted about 110+ degree temps harming sperm...just the ones up next tho...some might find this quite useful...and 110 is fuggin' HOT!
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 10:32 pm

undescended testicles

GREAT band name!

so is Mucosal Tears, ya wanna go on tour!?!?!?
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 11:31 pm

undescended testicles

GREAT band name!
so is Mucosal Tears, ya wanna go on tour!?!?!?

A tour of hot tub parties! Absolutely.
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 11:52 pm

There totally safe... they kill every germ even The Aids too!
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 1:00 am

Hopefully they clean hot tubs after each use. If a couple goes in an uses a hot tob, its likely they are going to have intercourse.
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 9:59 am

they should have a cleaning manual on the web or at your local waterbed hot tub store
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 4:16 pm

I was in a hot tub awhile back, and everything was great while we were in there. The girl who owned it said they had just cleaned it and treated the water earlier that day, so I wasn't worried about anything. Then when it was time to go and we got out...it took about one minute before my feet started hurting like they had been burned. Then my legs started itching like mad, and soon my whole body felt like it was on fire.

I guess the girl had put way too much chlorine or whatever in there and it burned the shit out of my skin. My fiance had these red spots show up on her skin the next day and had to go to the dermatoligist. This whole thing sort of ruined the idea of hot tubs for me.
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 5:17 pm

My fiance had these red spots show up on her skin

those are called hickeys.
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 5:19 pm

If by hickeys, you mean syphilis...
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 5:21 pm

If by syphilis you mean blood spatters of her latest Arkansas murder victim...
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 6:01 pm

doin it under water never really works out. Throws the chick's whole natural lube situation off.
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 6:31 pm

Myth: Anal sex is safer than vaginal sex.

People are engaging in anal intercourse more regularly now. The biggest risk with anal intercourse is mucosal tears.

Mucosal Tears! I bet they have a female synth player and a hetero french horn player. Sehr Kalt Wave.
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 6:37 pm

blood spatters of her latest Arkansas murder victim

Couldn't have been. We like to take care of this BEFORE the hot tubbing.
Posted: Nov 14, 2007 2:00 am

OMG hot tubs are a BREEDING ground for GERMS and CRABS ( and not the kind you eat with butter)!!!
Posted: Nov 14, 2007 3:56 am

Do hot tubs kill the gay and the hivs?
Posted: Nov 14, 2007 8:04 pm

I was in a hot tub awhile back, and everything was great while we were in there. The girl who owned it said they had just cleaned it and treated the water earlier that day, so I wasn't worried about anything. Then when it was time to go and we got out...it took about one minute before my feet started hurting like they had been burned. Then my legs started itching like mad, and soon my whole body felt like it was on fire.

I guess the girl had put way too much chlorine or whatever in there and it burned the shit out of my skin. My fiance had these red spots show up on her skin the next day and had to go to the dermatoligist. This whole thing sort of ruined the idea of hot tubs for me

I would think that mormons would frown upon hot tub use....
Posted: Nov 14, 2007 8:07 pm

it's just one wife at a time the others are cutting the wood and tending the fire to keep the tub hot enough to kill sex germs
Posted: Nov 14, 2007 10:18 pm

I even drank a coke while I was in there...it was fucking crazy.
Posted: Nov 15, 2007 6:25 am

BOILING WATER KILLS GERMS not hot tub water...uuuuuuggghhhhh just the thought of hot tubs makes me want to puke.....the geeeerrrrrmmmsss
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®