Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / music so, uh, exciting, you need Go Go Dancers AND Strippers to make it fun???
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 3:32 pm

http://www.hawaiiantropiczone.com/video.asp

Times Square has gotten squarer
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 4:05 pm

The Hawaian Mud Daubers or whatever they are, look lame, but Los Straitjackets are good.
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 4:08 pm

music so bad you have to wear a mask to play in public?

oh wait, that was TSOT!
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 5:50 pm

ugh! here comes breakfast
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 8:24 pm

Los Straitjackets are great!!! Eddie Angel!!! They toured Spain recently with Kaiser George.

The Swedish band sounded pretty shitty
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 1:47 am

eddie angel = guitar party

one of the greatest instro records out there!!
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 9:47 am

mano mano
that was agood
show promo
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 5:05 pm

We only need strippers on film & go-go dancers, does that make The Stripchords any worthier? He asks, hopefully...
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 5:20 pm

pelican in that clip!
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 7:14 pm | Edited by: jahna

OK, I will totally admit to an unreasonable dislike for/boredom with live surf/garage instrumental music. Usually, at a live show, I can make it through three or four songs MAX, before heading over to the bar or outside to socialize. And strippers/go go dancers/videos/light shows/massive quantities of drugs&alcohol aren't going to make it any more interesting for me.

On the occasions where I have seen Los Straightjackets back up Big Sandy, I thought they were really super, though.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®