Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Oct 21, 2007 4:05 am

i need some advice. trying to revive my career in rock, my new band will be recording with a producer that has worked with gun club, richard hell. etc.. what label should i be shopping this to? i understand that matador is not a good idea, so what's left? in the red and... ?
Posted: Oct 21, 2007 4:27 am

scooch pooch
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 5:32 am

sing, eunuchs!
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 5:37 am

sing, eunuchs!
i do not understand this
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 5:50 am

is google fucking broke?

add an "oberst" in for extra fun...
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 5:50 am

sing, eunuchs!
i do not understand this

Just another label. I think I recall something of theirs in an Ajax catalog from the mid-late 90s.

Try a label like Dead Canary or Secret Keepers.
hookorcrook
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 9:37 am

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 6:02 pm

Oh, sorry Bruce. I naturally aasumed this was a joke. I hate to agree with Gerard (or maybe he's agreeing with me?) but you should put it out yourself. (That's what I'm doing.) Or what Mullet said. If you don't put it out yourself do it with somebody you like. And don't give away the rights in perpetuity whatever you do so can get the rights back someday. )I'm sure Bazooka Joe would suggest In The Red or Slovenly too).

If none of that works try Slap A Ham.
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 6:14 pm

i don't suggest anything i haven't heard. not that my suggestions ever matter to anybody anyway.
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 7:10 pm

scooch pooch

muuaahhh
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®