Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / once again... gonerboard soulseek users...
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 3:55 pm

hey you little shits... its me again!

i need users who are on soulseek today so i can download shit at work to bang my head to...

i am: fuckinjosh

is there a goner room on soulseek anyone uses?

-graci
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 7:21 pm

there's a board for garage turkeys.

search the rooms for garagepunk.com
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 7:24 pm

my name is: $240 worth of pudding, but I'm rarely on.

There's a GONERS room, but there's only usually about 4 or 5 people in there.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 7:50 pm

$240 worth of pudding!!!
Posted: Oct 13, 2007 4:06 am

whats the address to soulseek?
Posted: Oct 13, 2007 5:55 pm

not, i guess, on vinyl?
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 4:15 pm

I just got an ipod from egay, so I signed up for it. I have no idea really how to use it though. It is slow and irritating and I can't find a copy of the carter 3. Anyway, I am sure nothing I have you would want but, misssarah is the user name, if you know what to do with that sort of info, I'd be interested to know.
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 4:20 pm

i used to use it alot, but after i started buying records i quit
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 4:20 pm

honkey kong
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 8:06 am

slow and irritating

totally slow and irritating and some dude banned me 1/2 way through downloading some of his bolt thrower shit. wtf?
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 8:10 am

how could you tell he banned you?
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 8:18 am

it said, in reference to me, "user banned" or some such phrase
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 8:18 am

when someone bans you it says "remote: banned" or some shit.
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 8:20 am

i am still in process of compiling my files, and like sarah i doubt anyone would want anything i have, but i'm logged on there as TELEBASS
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 8:21 am

"remote: banned"

yes, that was it.
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 9:06 am

shouldn't be slow and irritating if you have a decent computer and a high-speed connection. learn to adjust the settings and it works great.

a lot of people will ban you if you are not sharing files because that's kinda the point of it.

and keep your filthy paws of my Bolt Thrower!!! IN BATTLE THERE IS NO LAW!
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 2:52 pm

i understand the point, i just 'got hip' to it and need to get my shit up.
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 4:18 pm

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/2008/03/30/93-music-piracy/

In the even more rare situation where someone says “it’s all paid for, and it’s all transferred from vinyl.” You have found an expert level white person and must treat the situation carefully.

Because of the availability of music online, a very strict social hierarchy has been created within white culture whereby someone with a large MP3 collection is considered “normal,” a large CD collection is considered to be “better,” and a person with a large vinyl collection is recognized as “elite.”

These elite white people abhor the fact that music piracy has made their B-sides, live performances, and bootlegs available to the masses. Their entire life’s work has been stripped of its rarity in terms of both object and sound on the record. The best thing you can say to them is: “vinyl still sounds better.”

HEE-HAW!!!
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 5:03 pm

Because of the availability of music online, a very strict social hierarchy has been created within white culture whereby someone with a large MP3 collection is considered “normal,” a large CD collection is considered to be “better,” and a person with a large vinyl collection is recognized as “elite.”

I'm so white I have all three. triple white.
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 5:16 pm | Edited by: jerryd

These elite white people abhor the fact that music piracy has made their B-sides, live performances, and bootlegs available to the masses. Their entire life’s work has been stripped of its rarity in terms of both object and sound on the record. The best thing you can say to them is: “vinyl still sounds better.”

HAHAHAAHAH!

So true!
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 5:45 pm

if youre not sharing anything anyone paying attention will ban you.
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 5:48 pm

wil9839

Goners room: right-click in the rooms window and click on "Refresh Room List", then search for "GONERS".
Only two people in it right now, me and that other Dutch guy, Bauke, whose slsk name is Bolke Ramone and he always has some good shit.
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 5:57 pm

if youre not sharing anything anyone paying attention will ban you.

i don't like to share and everyone else has shitty taste anyway!!!
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 6:03 pm

before i was list only i would ban people all the time for having shitty music in their files. then they would bitch at me and i would set them on ignore. i bet some people on this board wish there was an ignore button they could use for my posts... i used to ban anyone with post syd era floyd or the dead in their files. another good way to get yourself banned is downloading more than an album or 2 at a time from someone. one way to get around the ban is to log off and log back in under a different username.
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 7:16 pm

yeah brad, you're a real bomb thrower. a real fire-brand. always blowin' peoples minds and shit. what you moving on to next? poetry slams?
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 9:12 pm

WHATEVAH.
Posted: Apr 4, 2008 8:45 am

mrlastname
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®