Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I have been "fired" from the Cleen Teens!
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 9:59 am

According to Charles Gaskins (lead singer of the Cleen Teens) on Terminal Boredem, I have been "fired" from the Cleen Teens and they are now auditioning new drummers. Oh, apparently I'm also a "cunt". This is all news to me.

I wish nothing but luck to these Cleen Teens and there new drummer(my replacement apparently) Karen.

One day I suppose I'll be as cool as Charles Gaskins I hope. But thats lookin like a long way off.

If anybody wants a FREE copy of the CD I produced for us, give me your address and I will GLADLY mail one out to you, as I am quite proud of the recording. There are 9 songs on the record, and they all rock.

Anyway, thats the news for now.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 12:19 pm

hey cunt

send me one!!!

roky
at
optonline.net

i'll send back good goodies like lez rezilles (sp)

remember michael jordan was cut in tenth grade from BB team...or was that einstein who had trouble in a physics class...remember gonerfest V is having a battle of the drummers: quintron, you, art blakey, and eric O.

woo hoo!!!
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 1:53 pm

"produced"
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 3:04 pm

apparently I'm also a "cunt". This is all news to me.

come on man, i told you that months ago!

HEE-HAW!!!
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 3:14 pm

I don't want to get into nothing... but considering you told me (after you unappologetically broke our kick pedal) AND I QUOTE "They don't PAY me to bring equipment" it was probably only a matter of time.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 3:50 pm

I was fired from Herman's Hermits in '66 for being too cool....true story...
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 3:56 pm

you dont wanna play with those fags anyways
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 3:57 pm

i was recently 'hired' to drum for the gut reactions... looks like you missed your shot buddy :)
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 4:40 pm

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 4:42 pm

Oh, Memphis Mike isn't in the band anymore because we can't afford to pay him the $100 guarantee that he's been asking for.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 6:25 pm

I don't want to get into nothing... but considering you told me (after you unappologetically broke our kick pedal) AND I QUOTE "They don't PAY me to bring equipment" it was probably only a matter of time.

Hey Lisa, I completely felt terribly and apologized to you and Bill for the bass pedal thing....I even offered to have it fixed the next day at Main Drag and gave Bill Sarah's Phone number to call so we could meet up and have that happenned..........I also apologized to the Hip Sahkes as well.......I don't know what else I could have done really....
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 6:29 pm

Also the "They don't PAY me to bring equipment" is out of context....If they are going to keep all the money and not make it available to use for things like, transporting my own drums so I don't have to play other bands stuff, then what am I suppossed to say? We're talking about $20 bucks here...not $100! I am the only person in the band who owns his own shit....I think thats why this is a foreign concept to them..
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 6:55 pm

I'd be interested in a copy...do you have an e-mail address that I could send my address to?
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 7:15 pm

yes e mail me too please or jahna send dtrain's addy to me

thanks!
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 7:17 pm

hey cool there hasn't been a hullabaloo that's been blown out of proportion on the goner board in a while. i look forward to the insults, name calling, and character assassinations.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 7:20 pm

there hasn't been a hullabaloo....
i look forward to the...

Why do you think I reposted that shit? Trying to get this ball a-roll'n. Anything to keep myself awake for a few more hours.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 7:21 pm

you won't get any from me, i only nice about everything these days.

dickhole.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 7:27 pm

My email address is

memphismikenyc@gmail.com

CD's are in the oven and cooking right now!
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 7:34 pm

Trying to get this ball a-roll'n.
CD's are in the oven and cooking right now

throw a few jews in there while you're at it!
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 7:37 pm

throw a few jews in there while you're at it!

Hey now!
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 5:39 pm

Dude, what more do you want us to say to you?
We've been talking about kicking you out since, at least, early August.
You're a fucking diva.
You've created this great party character called Memphis Mike that we all love to get down and boogie with. "Hee Haw!" "It's because I have a weight problem, isn't it?" "I'm building a tool shed. Girls like a roof over their heads." Its all fun and you keep the party going, but in real life you're this fucking little 15 year old girl that thinks she's the fucking greatest thing on earth and everyone needs to give you special treatment.
You keep saying all you asked for was $20 to get your drums to and from a show, when you and I both know that's not true. You told Alessandra that we would have to pay you $100 from now on to play a show with us. You also wrote me a myspace message saying the exact same thing.
The whole thing about $20 is what I said we would do. I said we would give you car fare out of band fund to bring your drums. Which you also hate bringing any equipment and every time you do have to bring something you bitch. Actually every time you don't have to bring something you bitch. You bitch for no reason at all.
I also love that you keep saying you produced the Clean Teens album. First off, its a demo recording, not an album! Second, you didn't produce anything. From what I remember you were drunk and all you said was, "turn it up! we need more guitar! I want it up!" That's about the most advice you gave. Alessandra had to leave early but Dave and I told the dude what to do with mixing the tracks and neither of us are claiming that we produced it. I know that you were "born in the studio" but you're just polishing a turd with this one.
One last thing. You keep saying "fired." Each time you say it with quotation marks around it, as if that is the word that we used. None of us ever said the word fired. You get fired from jobs. You don't get fired from playing drums in a faggoty punk band.
Your feelings are obviously hurt because you keep actin' the damn fool.
There's no need for any of this.
I could understand if you got kicked out of Reagan Youth for demanding too much money. Oh wait...
Well, I could understand if you were kicked out of some successful band, but Clean Teens are just a little party band from Brooklyn. It's nothing special.
Go back to not working and complaining about life and stop talking about me, Alessandra, and Dave.
Thank you.
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 6:02 pm

nice knowin' ya, chuck.
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 6:17 pm

I really don't want to be an asshole but sometimes the truth gosta be said. It happens to all of us from time to time.
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 6:24 pm

More blame on the left channel. Could we put that through a phaser?
Also, the kick sounds like Eeyore and my guitar lost the lottery. Again.
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 7:41 pm

WHO
AND
THE
FUCK
ARE
THE CLEEN JEANS?

AND
WHY
SHOULD
I
CARE?
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 8:21 pm

Clean Teens are just a little party band from Brooklyn. It's nothing special.
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 8:36 pm

this is not my place, i realize, but charles, as bon scott said, It's a Long Way to the Top If You Want to Rock and Roll. 20 bucks? 100 bucks? that is NOTHING. you've got to be a band to be a BAND.

and, frankly, if they BRING IT, then divas make a band.

clean teens, keep rolling on. party band or worldwide phenomenon, being in rock and roll is fun times.
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 8:45 pm

this is not my place, i realize, but charles, as bon scott said, It's a Long Way to the Top If You Want to Rock and Roll. 20 bucks? 100 bucks? that is NOTHING. you've got to be a band to be a BAND.

I hope you're implying that you shouldn't ask for any money to be in a band if you WANNA be in a band... 'cause otherwise $20 or even $100 to a small band that's just starting out is a LOT of money...

OH - and divas NEVER make a band - frankly they're usually the ones that are the most annoying - even from the audience.
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 9:48 pm

The Clean Teens are for sure going to get an already out of print (limit of 200 copies) 7" out of this!!!!!
LABELS!
Make your offers!!

the 'save the drama fo yo momma' 7"
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 9:49 pm

Speaking of drama mommas...
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 9:58 pm

Wow...dude...just saw this Charles. For reals..... I'm really not as worked up about this as you. But yet you continue to try to make me look bad .....

I really don't care what you say dude.

But I'll try this one more time....

I WISH YOU NOTHING BUT LUCK CHARLES....

END OF STORY.

....jeez already...
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 10:08 pm

Speaking of drama mommas...

The new DRAMA MOMMAS 7"!
green wax!
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 10:10 pm

I don't really know whats going on in this thread (I skipped all of the long blocks of text)...but I'm rooting for dtrain!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 10:13 pm

The new DRAMA MOMMAS 7"!
green wax!

HA-HA! Available now for somewhere between $20 and $100 bucks! ha-ha...
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 10:25 pm

I'm rooting for the other guy.
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 10:36 pm

bill, my point is, if a band is a band, then 20 bucks or 100 bucks--losing it, having to shell it out, having to cover someone's cost on a night or a show or for beer or practice rent--for the sake of the band and the music, that is very small to deal with.

there is rarely an even-steven situation in any type of group. if it's not money, it's commitment or who writes the songs, or who books the shows, or who comes 30 minutes late every time to practice or who does too many drugs, or not enough drugs. or whatever.

but when a group is making something they think is good, they have to let go of their individual egos in order for the whole to survive. mike has got an ego, YES. but he's also done a lot to promote this band--just like he did for ICU and just like he did for passout.

granted, charles, allessandra and dave were a band before mike joined, and that's their core unit.

and a few divas of history that I think are worth every dramatic note: lou barlowe, mick jagger, little richard...
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 10:49 pm

having to shell it out, having to cover someone's cost on a night or a show or for beer or practice rent--for the sake of the band and the music, that is very small to deal with.

Thats what I thought the band fund was for! ha-ha....who knows at this point.
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 11:06 pm

I think the word "diva" needs to be retired from the English language for good - it makes me cringe every time I hear it.

ugh.
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 11:07 pm

Reagan Youth....wow...I almost forgot all about that ...

Both me and Ethan were hired as hired guns for this one till there origional drummer and bass player were able to play. They have famly obligations or somethin so they couldn't just up and start playin immediately at first.
We were both payed what they told us they'd pay us and that was about it.
Selling out CBGB'S with that band was an awesome experience.

I have no complaints....
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 11:58 pm

Uh....EXCUSE ME???!!!!

HELLO?

I'm the only diva around here sweetheart. Have your people call my publicist and they'll tell you. If you'll excuse me, I now have to get Pepe to to fetch one of my many pairs of Manolo Blahnik's. I have a movie to make!

BUY MY PERFUME!
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 12:04 am

Uh....EXCUSE ME???!!!!

HELLO?

I'm the only diva around here sweetheart. Have your people call my publicist and they'll tell you. If you'll excuse me, I now have to get Pepe to to fetch one of my many pairs of Manolo Blahnik's. I have a movie to make!

BUY MY PERFUME!

Classic.
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 12:28 am

that's it? awww man!
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 12:42 am

Right? I was expecting another 2000 word tantrum!
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 12:49 am

Selling out CBGB'S with that band was an awesome experience.

i was there!

....and you got us in for cheap!

Dtrain is an awesome dude!
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 1:02 am

Oh yeah! Thats right! I remember now. Thanks Mike. We had a good time that week! I was so caught up with being a drama queen with all the skinny ties, pointy shoes, and perfect hairstyle I have to maintain to look cool so people think I'm cool and not a pussy wannabe, I practically forgot about all that. You see where I'm going with this ...right? ha-ha... oh nevermind.
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 1:20 am

The best you could come up with was a mod joke?

I've made my point. I've said what needed to be said.
I'm done with this.

If you have anything else you would like to say, you know where I work and live so you can say it to my face.
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 1:21 am

20 bucks? 100 bucks? that is NOTHING. you've got to be a band to be a BAND.

Wanna start a band? You'll need to pay me $100 every time we play a show.
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 1:44 am

The best you could come up with was a mod joke?

you know where I work and live so you can say it to my face.

the merc on carnaby street?
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 2:04 am

HA-HA! Charles, the fancy pomade your parents send you money for has seeped into your brain and affected your judgement. I'll say anything I want anytime I want.
Like this:

Your an individual who needs to call other people names to divert attention to the fact that you are insecure and confused. Everbody else is a drama queen, right Charles?

Say it to your face? You didn't even have the balls to fire me to my face. You chose to attack me on a public message board. Not Allessandra, not Dave, they didn't fuck up, you did. Nobody made you do that. And I'm quite suprised that you would even pull some tuff guy act "say it to my face "shit. Halarious. Absolutely halarious. What are you gonna do? Are you gonna beat me up Charles? What a joke.

First you attack me on a message board and then you threaten me. What are you thinking? Your just making yourself look nuts.

Allessandra has informed me that she doesn't agree with what you did and I appreciate that. We are still buds.

I have no problem not being in your band Charles. I have no idea where you live nor do I care to know.

Your a sad little shit Charles. And I have no problem saying any of this to your trust fund hipster little face.
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 2:20 am

as bon scott said, It's a Long Way to the Top If You Want to Rock and Roll.

oh my god, you DID NOT just quote that...wait...oh shit, you did! oh jesus. i pelted a friend of mine with empty beer cans when he said: "arman, its better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all."

anyway, what the fuck are these bitch funky panty boys clawing each others eyes out for? oh yeah, 'band' shit. HA! love it.
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 2:38 am

Your an individual

but mods aren't individuals!
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 7:35 am

She's got balls my lady
Likes to crawl my lady
On her hands and knees all around the floor
No one has to tell her what a fella is for
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 9:50 am

true story
hey Car-man
was you ever drummer in Jeff Beck when Rod was swinger?
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 11:51 am

oh my god, you DID NOT just quote that

i did indeed! arman, dude, you've got me laughing at 6:47 am and all.

"getting ripped off, underpaid!"

matter of fact, tom dash still owes us 30 bucks from the show we played with king khan & bbq 2 1/2 years ago. 2 1/2 years we've been waiting for 30 bucks. tom, we'll take that now in wine!
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 12:35 pm

I wish I had a trust fund.
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 4:21 pm

you + are = you're
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 4:22 pm

you're a you + are!
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 4:34 pm

you + are = you're
except after C
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 4:38 pm

and sometimes y.
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 6:20 pm

P+U!!!
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 6:52 pm | Edited by: sherman

These guys will always take you back, d-train!
http://www.shangrilaprojects.com/album_detail.php?AlbumID=29
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 7:10 pm

I'm kind of enjoying having Mike just play in the Demands right now, even though I know he's too much drummer for just one band!
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 7:40 pm

matter of fact, tom dash still owes us 30 bucks from the show we played with king khan & bbq 2 1/2 years ago. 2 1/2 years we've been waiting for 30 bucks. tom, we'll take that now in wine!
oops! what's your paypal...
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 8:01 pm

There has been talk about that......
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 9:36 pm | Edited by: mike rushing

so this kid is walking home from school....he finds these drums sticks in a garbage can...

he's walking along beating everything in site w/ the sticks : trees, fences, garbage cans...

soon, this van pulls up and this creepy guy is like "hey little boy, you need a ride?"

the kids like "sure"

so he gets in the van and they're going down the road and the kid is still beating on the dashboard and on his legs and everything w/ the drumsticks...

after a while the creepy guy unzipps his pants , pulls out his pecker and says "you wanna make a little money, kid?"

the kid throws down the drumsticks and says "I'm not a REAL DRUMMER, I found these sticks in the trash back there!"
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 10:00 pm

True story!
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 10:12 pm

what do you call a drummer who's girlfriend just dumped him???

HOMELESS!!!

okay
okay

so...

two drums and a cymbol fall off a cliff......

BUDOOMP BOOMP CHIHH
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 10:19 pm

HAWW!
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 11:24 pm

OK - looks like the clean teens blew it.
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 11:27 pm

OK - looks like the clean teens blew it.

Having actually been there....I'd say it was a 50/50 split as to who blew it.
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 11:36 pm

You're being pretty generous... having had Mike say to me "They don't PAY me to bring my fucking equipment" and mean it is pretty fucking dickie to me... but then again I'm of the opinion that if you commit to playing in a band you do the things you got to do to be in a band like um, i don't know provide your own transportation. I didn't realize that this whole time I could have been asking to have my bands reimburse me for driving to pratice two times a week.
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 12:17 am

There is a band fund for things like, getting equipment to a show. Most of us here in NYC don't own cars, so we have to pay for taxis to transport stuff. I would have gladly used my own stuff if I could transport it, as I prefer, but was told thats not what the band fund is for. I thought this was explained clearly earlier but I guess not...Didn't mean to come off "dickie" by any means......
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 12:23 am

ha-ha!
From now on I'm transpoting this mic stand to every show! ha-ha.....

http://www.omguide.com/images/WASP/WASP2.jpg
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 1:10 am

I'd say it was a 50/50 split as to who blew it.

You're being pretty generous...

Yeah, this from the "remaining members" of Headache City.
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 1:27 am

The Clean Teens are washed up!!!!

BUDOOMP BOOMP CHIHH!!!
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 1:42 am

Yeah, this from the "remaining members" of Headache City.

care to elaborate on this???
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 2:32 am

holy shit, this thread started good and went sour pretty quick. now it's going full circle awesome again!
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 2:43 am

Bill ain't in headache city and that shit is old news...

i'm going to look at pictures of puppies...nighty night.
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 2:50 am

Bill ain't in headache city and that shit is old news...

i'm going to look at pictures of puppies...nighty night.

Puppies??? KINKY!
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 3:06 am

care to elaborate on this???

I had heard that Norah got "kicked out" of Headache City and I figured as long as we were talking shit about situations we knew nothing about...
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 3:08 am

Really too bad for all. Clean Teens were really good. New York is a hard place to be in a band. Nobody has enough room to practice at home, so that costs money. Nobody has a car, so that costs money. Gigs pay for shit. There are a handful of people here that will support good music, but not nearly enough, and definitely not as much as even five years ago. It takes a hell of a lot of drive to keep going. If you're broke this has got to be one of the worst places in the world to live. You guys are both real talented whether you realize it or even care or not. It sucks that you're mad at each other now for what amounts to chump change. I get it, I just don't like it.
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 3:10 am | Edited by: JJ Champion

i'm going to look at pictures of puppies...

Sweater puppies.
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 3:15 am

I figured as long as we were talking shit about situations we knew nothing about...

Read a little closer & you'll notice I said that I WAS THERE. At Don Pedro's. Playing a show.. Best that you steer clear of things YOU know nothing about.
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 3:19 am

SWEATER PUPPIES 7"
w/insert!
on red wax!
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 3:23 am

Read a little closer & you'll notice I said that I WAS THERE. At Don Pedro's. Playing a show.. Best that you steer clear of things YOU know nothing about.

I got that you were there but I don't think anybody who knows Mike would expect anything else from him. And I don't think it's unreasonable for the band to pay him to transport drums to a gig, $100 yes (again, a figure I would expect from Mike), but $40 or so, no.
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 4:10 am

Posted: Oct 16, 2007 4:27 am

I didn't realize that this whole time I could have been asking to have my bands reimburse me for driving to pratice two times a week.

well maybe not to practice (ride a bike you sloth), but asking for some sort of compensation for driving to shows with a car full of strut crushing gear is not unreasonable. agreeing to "commit" to a band situation DOES NOT mean you are under some sort of indentured servitude where all monies have already been earmarked for future marketing schemes. if that's the case then i am under the opinion that there might as well be a quarterly shareholder meeting letting us all know how many 1" buttons we're moving and how thats increasing our potential market profitability. fuck it, i'm starting a band with ky risdall.
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 4:39 am

chicago kevin
Member Posted: Oct 12, 2007, 1:17 pm Quote hey cool there hasn't been a hullabaloo that's been blown out of proportion on the goner board in a while. i look forward to the insults, name calling, and character assassinations.

i knew the goner board wouldn't let me down.
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 4:43 am

Sounds like a lot of "webshits and blablablas" to me. Carry on.
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 5:10 am

PARTY!
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 11:53 am

New York is a hard place to be in a band. Nobody has enough room to practice at home, so that costs money. Nobody has a car, so that costs money. Gigs pay for shit. There are a handful of people here that will support good music, but not nearly enough, and definitely not as much as even five years ago. It takes a hell of a lot of drive to keep going. If you're broke this has got to be one of the worst places in the world to live. You guys are both real talented whether you realize it or even care or not. It sucks that you're mad at each other now for what amounts to chump change. I get it, I just don't like it.

plaus the yankess and knicks and giants are pussies
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 12:18 pm

New York is a hard place to be in a band. Nobody has enough room to practice at home, so that costs money. Nobody has a car, so that costs money. Gigs pay for shit. There are a handful of people here that will support good music, but not nearly enough, and definitely not as much as even five years ago. It takes a hell of a lot of drive to keep going. If you're broke this has got to be one of the worst places in the world to live.

ahem...ahem.....BOO FUCKIN' HOO!!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 5:44 pm

wow
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 7:21 pm

I'm broke in NY...it's not THAT bad
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 7:27 pm

I'm taking dtrain's side, only because charles gaskins decided to be all "mature" and RUIN this fucking thread!
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 7:51 pm

I'm taking dtrains side because he hee's and haw's so well.

IT'S TRUE!!!
Posted: Oct 17, 2007 9:35 pm

please don't let this thread die!
Posted: Oct 17, 2007 10:02 pm

fuck this thread and fuck you for bringing it back!
Posted: Oct 17, 2007 10:03 pm

yeah, it's real boring, like most of the bands wewhowait writes about while trying to sell me rum that i already like.
Posted: Oct 17, 2007 10:21 pm

cant you just use someone else's drums?
geez half our band has to drive 50 miles for practices and its not unusual to drive over 100 to gigs.
i dont see why the band cant just split the money after gigs instead of putting it into a fund.
Posted: Oct 17, 2007 10:32 pm

cant you just use someone else's drums?

Other people's drums break .

i dont see why the band cant just split the money after gigs instead of putting it into a fund.

That would make too much sense.
Posted: Oct 17, 2007 10:57 pm

i beat the living shit outta drums and they rarely break. i also let anyone who wants to play mine and theyre in pretty good shape. couldnt you just bring your own kick pedal and cymbals?
Posted: Oct 17, 2007 11:17 pm

please play Ronnie's in Shitcago.
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 12:33 am

Shut up, eric.

If that is your "real" name.
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 2:19 am

if you can find a way to convert page views to record sales then the clean teens got it made!
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 12:13 pm

please don't let this thread die!

did dtrain kill billy's ducks?

if "they" were "really" "ducks"
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 2:08 pm

i must retread this thread because a mummies cover band SUPERGROUP was born last night. jesus f*#ing CHRIST, dtrain is one of the best drummers on the PLANET!!! playing with him?? i creamed my jeans, took them off, wrang them out, put them back on again, and started back at the top! holy shit.

it is my opinion that when you find a drummer of this power, you put up with whatever it takes to keep him. if i didn't give up rock in july and had plans to re-rock, i know i would.

the problem here really is that mike should be playing with a massive band. men with boots and licks and the like. garage is not the right element.
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 2:55 pm

...and $100 so he can get his drums to the show
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 2:57 pm

jesus f*#ing CHRIST, dtrain is one of the best drummers on the PLANET!!! playing with him?? i creamed my jeans, took them off, wrang them out, put them back on again, and started back at the top! holy shit.

it is my opinion that when you find a drummer of this power, you put up with whatever it takes to keep him.

Yep. Agreed. The Demands love the dtrain. He brings the rock *and* the roll.
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 3:16 pm

Yep. Agreed. The Demands love the dtrain. He brings the rock *and* the roll.

somebody has to in that band.
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 3:31 pm

dtrain is one of the best drummers on the PLANET!!!

feh, y'all haven't seen the likes of brett whittaker
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 5:32 pm | Edited by: jahna

Joe, honey, why you tryin' to make me mad? Ain't I been good to you and Ms. 16?
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 5:34 pm

oh, come on...
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 5:36 pm

Nope. I don't like to fight on the internets...

I will challenge you to a dance-off on Friday, though!
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 5:38 pm

i was just playin'. it's how i roll. you haven't noticed?
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 5:42 pm

i creamed my jeans, took them off, wrang them out, put them back on again, and started back at the top! holy shit.

This should have went here.
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 8:37 pm

out of the garage and into the arena.

d, i say we grab konen and bust the Good Times Bros from here 'til december 31! massive rock assault!
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 11:16 pm

tom, we'll take that now in wine!
oops! what's your paypal...

You can send wine via Paypal? Sign me up.
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 11:30 pm

massive crack rock assault!
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 11:47 pm

WHO
AND
THE
FUCK
ARE
THE CLEEN JEANS?

AND
WHY
SHOULD
I
CARE?

I think they actually spell it "Mr.Green Jeans", and they're going on tour with the "Wiggles".
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 11:59 pm

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®