Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / iTunes skips
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 3:03 am

and I hate it. It's fine when it gets to the iPod, but listening on the computer is extremely irritating.
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 3:42 am

YOUR itunes skips, or it skips in general?
mine is fine - or at least it was last night.

i sent some mp3's to someone who told me they were skipping - they played fine on all my players - itunes, windows media and yahoo....

is this the LATEST itunes or what???
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 3:45 am

Turn off the "vibrator" function.
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 3:46 am

It's one of the latest versions I think (7.02.16), and it skips on pretty much everything. My previous version (on my old PC) didn't skip at all. Not sure what that version was.
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 3:07 pm

iTunes sucks, get rid of it.
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 4:37 pm

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 5:59 pm

Since about two updates ago, iTunes and Quicktime on my Windows computers have been all fucked up. I have a Win2k rig where it still works fine, but they stopped updating for Win2k. Got two gigs of RAM in my XP machine, still no dice.

I'd say change your ripping options in iTunes to mp3. That way you can listen to your tunes in Windows Media Player, Winamp, or whatever. Only use iTunes if you have to for syncing yer iPod.
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 6:58 pm

I'd say change your ripping options in iTunes to mp3. That way you can listen to your tunes in Windows Media Player, Winamp, or whatever. Only use iTunes if you have to for syncing yer iPod.

i did that for my PC - maybe that's why i have no skipping issues?
i have ancient iTunes on my ancient mac (OS 9.2) - which has never had a problem
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®