Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / GF4 - Who'd you meet?
Posted: Oct 1, 2007 10:20 pm

Who did you meet?
I met (or re-met) crowbar, dtrain, Goner Rhea, chairman of the bored, jahna, Joe, Hugh Jass and his lovely wife. And saw a ton of Memphis goners I already know. I may have met some other folks. If I did, please remind me, a couple of nights were kind of fuzzy.
Posted: Oct 1, 2007 10:30 pm

Goner Rhea, mt millionaire and Windy. Sarah Jessica Parker outed herself. Nice to meet ya'll! We should have all worn name tags. Lots of folks I didn't meet. Next time!
Posted: Oct 1, 2007 11:59 pm

aya!
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 12:15 am | Edited by: Alisa

I must remind you guys...I WAS ALL ABOUT THE NAME TAGS BEFORE THE FEST! What the heck is wrong with y'all. Nametags are COOL!
Oh yeah...I forgot to list Windy and Millionaire because I consider them Memphians.

Miss Faye...sweet to talk to you at Murphys!
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 1:08 am

SJP outed herself??!?!? Miss Faye email me the info if you don't wanna post here. I always hoped SJP was miss linda.
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 1:45 am | Edited by: Alisa

saispas...we've had the exact same reaction. I was falling all over myself about it. It's not miss linda.
But, I got the confession from the horse's mouth itsself. HEE-HAW!

Plus...I heard some very intriguing stuff about Donkey.
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 2:13 am

i met joe from portland, now chicago. maggot and i shared a plane ride home with eddy current suppression ring. nicest dudes on the planet.
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 3:13 am

Oh yeah...and gary1234 from the UK! How could I forget? He's the nicest guy ever!
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 4:07 am

and dan boldon and kristen from wyoming.
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 4:17 am

i met mr death

he lives in hackensack

he will be there next year
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 6:11 am

Uh, EXCUSE ME??!!!!

I don't recall anything being "outed" at all...

Like I said before, I had to go incognito as to not cause a panic amongst you little people at your gooner land birthday fest (or whatever you call it??!!)
I mean, really, when was the last time any of you saw a celebrity of my caliber?? Wait, don't answer that, it will only confuse you. As for me, Pepe is running a little late with dinner from THE LONDON NYC and I think someone will have cousin in Guam missing a finger for every minute he is late...ugh! So impossible to find a good 'step and fetch it' these days!!! I mean really, how hard is it to go 40 blocks and back for a little Wild Iranian Molossol anyway?

It was very interesting to see how "you people" conduct a birthday party. It looked to me as if a prison escape had occured...whatever...

BUY MY PERFUME!
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 6:19 am

I heard some very intriguing stuff about Donkey.

well, SJP outed herself to me last year.... just tell me..... are SJP and Donkey in cahoots?
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 6:32 am

SJP was outed already in the Streaming thread (page two) during the 'as it happens' commentary that was going on there there cuz there was no chat room.

AaaaeeeSSHHaaa!
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 6:45 am

I saw her doing some terrible un-lady like things in the bathroom!
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 6:52 am

She might have been boozy and seeing double. Or fazzled..... Ya see things that arent there at times like that.

There wasn't some secret bottle of Absinthe being snuck into drinks were there?

It sure sounded like SJP to me.
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 9:17 am

i know that SJP has balls. literally
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 7:14 pm

NED HAYDEN
and SCOTTIE DIABLO
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 8:26 pm

I heard some very intriguing stuff about Donkey.

well, SJP outed herself to me last year.... just tell me..... are SJP and Donkey in cahoots?

Bray!
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 8:58 pm

Jack Stands
Sherry officially
Andria
Donkey
Buck Wilders thanks for letting us use your 1200's many thankings
Rigid Rich
Joe T's hairpiece on Saturday made me think that he was somebody really important from Chicago
I think that cuervo almost puked on Dutch and I when we were behind the Hi-Tone
Earles said that he had the Longmont Potion Castle box set, jealous.
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 9:15 pm

Donkey

bray
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 9:39 pm

Jack Stands
Colbito ( i think )
Andrew Earls
Whiskey Bent
Paul McCartney

who was that guy that was up top by them apts. next to hi-tone..?? I stepped in some AIDS behind circle k.
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 9:40 pm

Buck Wilders thanks for letting us use your 1200's many thankings
oh yea..HI 5 DUDE..that was great !
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 10:10 pm

dutch which one were you?
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 11:07 pm

Colbito ( i think )

Nah...he wasn't there.

Useless Eater
Member Posted: Oct 2, 2007, 2:58 pm Quote
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Jack Stands
Sherry officially
Andria
Donkey

WHAT!?!?! Donkey WAS there?

Ok. Donkey. So.....did I 'meet' you? Or did we say hello as old pals?
Grrrrr.
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 11:29 pm

So.....did I 'meet' you?

Braynope!

Donkey WAS there?

≠Bray!
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 11:59 pm

nope...no donkey there....
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 12:23 am

Finally met

Jahna
Muswell Hillbilly
Stephanie
SJP
Jerk Alert
Jerryd
and Miss Faye

And always it was good to see: Gina, Goner Rhea, DTrain, Alisa, Hethurr, Genetically Stupid, Alix, Elle, Hugh Jass and Kelly, Ed O
The regular memphis crew: Andria, Eric and zac, britney, scrogers, dan, Pam and jeremy, John
i'm sure I am forgetting somebody. it was great fun. Depressing as hell to leave. but we'll be back soon, and there's always next year
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 12:44 am

What she said above, plus from the regular memphis crew
joseph t
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 12:54 am

I met Luke Warm.
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 1:22 am | Edited by: Alisa

I met Luke Warm.

in the mind meld, right?

And I met Whiskey Bent too, although oh too briefly! She kicked my ass with a comment on Sunday when I was moaning about being tired and she said something to the effect that she was up and at em and ready!
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 1:45 am

who was that guy that was up top by them apts. next to hi-tone..?? I stepped in some AIDS behind circle k.

I'm pretty sure it was Alex. He was up on high and we were down low. He looked like he had a tummy ache or it was sour liquor mash face.

Coulda swore I saw a donkey there.
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 1:54 am

Useless Eater RULES! Thanks to you and Dutch for the S.O.D.!
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 1:57 am

yeah, the 60s dance party the night before morphed into a sour mash face mix of SOD and electro!
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 2:05 am

Thanks robin. If you weren't so busy recording shit we coulda talked about wyverns and kobolds.

When I was playing Magazine 60's "Don Quichotte" eric took a peek and proudly exclaimed, "Yeah, I got this."
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 2:10 am

and then danced away.
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 2:30 am | Edited by: Windy

oh yeah - Alex/yse Cuervo
and Lemissa!
and Joe!

Mike (headache city) and his 1/6 size clone!
Saint Sarah and Bok choy! womb raider!
bateman

i knew i would forget a bunch....

and useless eater and his wife! and the rest of the kalamazoo crowd!
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 5:42 pm | Edited by: saint sarah

i met you before windy, so it isn't like we met, it was more like we said hey...you!

I met windy's man, andria, joe, jahna, sjp, sambeaux's spawn, and a meatball
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 7:05 pm

I wanna meet a meatball!
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 7:09 pm

I met so many people it's all a blur...

The Donny Denim posse
Saint Sarah, Windy, DeadCityRebel, Gonerrhea, Dtrain, Jahna, Floyd, Gemma, Joe T, some chicago people who's names I can't remember, Tara from Mr. Airplane Man and her Boston crew, uhhhhhhh saw a ton of people I met last year, etc. etc. my brain and body still hurt.
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 8:04 pm

Ian Mackaye
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 8:13 pm

i met you before windy,

I remember, just got on a roll of all the people i saw. somebody stop me!
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 10:46 pm

oh yeah and muddy.
if i met you and didn't say i met you remind me. i always forget.
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 11:12 pm

dutch which one were you?
I was wearing a Milwaukee Brewers hat..but it might of had a GONER sticker over it. Who was the girl with the short blond hair that sat with us behind the DJ tables? Cant forget about Banana Man bumping into the table....he got boooed!!! ha Good shit!!
I also met Ian Mckay ( whom I killed and chopped his stright edge body and threw it in the alley behind circle k)
And I met Bith. I met Muddy as well, he is responsible for the British Invasion to Memphis...heck. we had a Brit in our K-zoo posse, she was takin nice pictures for an upcoming goner year book...coming soon hopefully. Its True.
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 12:43 am

I met the dude with the helmet that lived behind the Hi-tone....he was Gonered before Gonered was cool......suprisingly lucid when you're shithoused tho......
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 12:55 am

the dude with the helmet that lived behind the Hi-tone

Saw him. No sight of Green Onions or Slingblade, though.
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 2:36 am

i met:

jahna
goner rhea
crowbar
whiskey bent
muswell hillbilly
valery

and i'm sure there's more, but i'm tired so i'll think of more later i'm sure.

and it was good seeing the folks i already knew, especially the kalamazoo folks i hadn't seen in 2 years. woooo! i'm still trying to recover.
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 4:15 am

damn, i met a million people!
elle
alisa
andria
miss faye
jerryd
whiskey bent
joe t
mark beef
joe
muddy spear
eric o
janine
rocknroll nurse
cthort
april
sambeaux
mark millionare
heathurrr
andy die rotz
hipshakes boys
MISS LINDA!

and ran into old pals
saint sarah
womb raider
bok choy
matt muscle
jack stands
windy
deadcityrebel
maggot

probably forgetting some folks, sorry! it was nice meeting everyone!!!
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 6:33 am

Who was the girl with the short blond hair that sat with us behind the DJ tables?
that was me, dutch! thanks to you, useless eater and miz useless for the great vantage point away from the insanity!
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 7:03 am

probably forgetting some folks, sorry!

don't you hate when that happens?

last year i thanked everyone who gave me a ride - except memphis weirdo - and he gave me SEVERAL RIDES.

so a belated thank you for all the rides around town, memphis weirdo! i'll be there in a month or less and will buy you a drink or few
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 4:29 pm

I met the dudes from X-Offender on Saturday but I was in Iowa. It was during Gonerfest though.
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 7:37 pm

That dude Sweet Kathy is hott.
Posted: Oct 5, 2007 2:29 am

somebody who licked the lens of my camera
Posted: Oct 5, 2007 4:27 am

i think i came home sat. AM and johnny knoxville was on my couch. i'm not sure though.
Posted: Oct 5, 2007 6:26 am

i think i came home sat. AM and johnny knoxville was on my couch

ryan wong? heheh.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®