Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / i'm TOTALLY buying a fucking missle base
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 3:24 pm | Edited by: Jay

This is like a dream come true for me. Seriously. I want to do this in the biggest way. If we can get enough paranoid weirdos to pool our $$$$, we can pull this shit off and survive the next holocaust.

news article

a whole website selling underground paranoid fantasy castles
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 4:33 pm | Edited by: queenothetwist

ooh! ooh! underground tunnels! Yes please!
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 5:25 pm

Check out this "urban exploration" website where they sneak into an old abandoned missle base in Missouri:

http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/index.php/2005/05/31/kc_30_nike_miss ile_site

I remember driving by those things, and I always wondered what they were like inside, but I never had the balls to jump the fence and poke around like these dudes. You'd probably get thrown in Git-mo now.
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 5:45 pm

LSD was manufactured by the Brotherhood Of Eternal Light (manufacturers since the golden age of acid - they are the acid mafia) in an abandoned missle silo in Kansas till 2000 when it was raided by the biggest DEA LSD bust in history which effectively reduced the US supply of LSD by something like 98% until a couple of years ago.
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 5:59 pm

yes. see. this is what i'm talking about. we're going to wait till the rest of the world kills it's self off, then we start over. i'm going to have 15 wives and rename myself Voldomort Mad Max VonTesticle.
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 6:29 pm

paranoid weirdos

dude, i'm just a phone call away.
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 7:09 pm

I'm in, Voldo. Can I call you Voldo?
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 7:42 pm

It's official.
You may no longer call me by my slave name.
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 7:59 pm

I remember when we was gorwin up, they had some of these in Arkansas that they was sellin for $10,000 dollars each, and NOBODY wanted them. This was in the 80's. I thought it would be pretty cool tho....
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 8:10 pm

that documentary called "american home" or something goes through one of these some hippie bought out. its such a good idea.
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 8:28 pm

the hippie in that movie is the one with the second web site i put up there.
www.missilebases.com
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 8:30 pm

I'm totally game.
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 10:41 pm

fuck yeah!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®