Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Sarah Jessica Parker
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 4:28 pm

is filming a scene outside my window

gonna see if she wants to go get an appletinni when she's done
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 4:35 pm

i think you have to suck pedro's dick to get to her.
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 4:43 pm

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/PaddyBullocks/sjp.jpg

fresh from my cellphone (and yep i'm a bigshot with an office window looking out at tiffany's bith)
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 4:45 pm

and poeple did'nt believe my james gandolfini story. i saw your office building last weekend. i thought of you, but mostly i thought of playboy.
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 4:55 pm

see if you woulda used a shitty cell phone for your tony soprano pic nobody woudla questioned shit
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 6:29 pm

wouldn't it be really funny if the goner board's own SJP was there too!
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 7:18 am

Uh, excuse me?

I have been working like, soooooooooo hard on this movie lately, I haven't even had time to check in on my legions of fans here in Gooner Land!

After all, it's the little, ordinary, everyday blah type of people like you that help make this whole thing possible. Give YOURSELVES a hand!

LOL! ha-ha! What do ya think? The above is how far I've gotten on my Oscar acceptance speech! I know, it's great isn't it! This movie is going to bigger than Star Wars, Lord of the Things, Absolutely Fabulous, and Glitter combined! The red carpet wrap party is going to be so insane, I'm gonna need to boat over Pepe's whole family just to carry my new wardrobe around just in case I get photographed in the same outfit TWICE! Clearly a fashion faux pas!

Anyhoo, you all have time to get my Oscar gifts ready for awards night. I suggest those of you making under $200,000 per year, (I know! There is STILL some people who choose to live live like it's 1692! uh...HELLO! Crazy!), then I highly suggest you start saving IMMEDIATELY because your gonna want to get me something really nice. Not 'normal movie nice' , I'm talking INCREDIBLY nice. Maybe a small tropical island nice. Yes! I think that will do just fine! Time to save your thousands !

Oscar's , here I come!

Buy my perfume!
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 11:00 am

my Oscar gifts ready
I'm sending
you sum
musical
tampons called
I-Pads
very sheik
very now
melodious too
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®