Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / ANTM bitches!!!!
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 12:40 am

Yes! The stupidest (not so) guilty pleasure for the idiots on the GB who waste their time is back for cycle ad nauseum!

8PM! CWTV!
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 1:12 am

so fucking excited, i'm almost irritating myself...i got a hot minute though...west coast.
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 1:18 am

I am DVR-ing it to save til I am done with all my blog/newspaper reading!

(I start yoga tomorrow--so excited--I need it bigtime; the heat of the summer fucked up all my work I accomplished with tennis and constant swimming in the spring/early summer)
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 4:35 am

i am hopefully starting again next week. its dorky but i miss it sooooo much. your from portland right? were you friends with t rex and dawn?
top chef as well. i'm barfing at myself this minute.
milla is evil.
girl who was molested? oh no...
first one is never my fave...
i'm in the middle of it right now.
i hiked today though and it was sooooo nice...
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 4:39 am

did tyra and the jay's need a cruise?
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 4:58 am

poor marvita. good. the house is when it really starts. first one is always whatever
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 3:12 pm

Yale is the long lost sister of the Maggot Twins!
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 7:48 am

is yale, long face?
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 3:57 pm

yup!
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 10:33 pm

Yale is indeed the missing Maggot Triplet!!!

I wanted Marvita on there BAD. I still don't get why some of the definitely more dull creatures were accepted (that big brassy Mila? UGH!) So far, my vote is for sweet stripper-not-really-a-stripper LISA!!!

Who are T Rex and Dawn? Guess I was not their friend...or I know them under other names. A lot of "that" goes on (and I am one to talk!)
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 1:18 am

yeah, those gals lived there forever ago and i got a wild hair and thought i'd ask...ahhh well. t rex is also theresa which i happen to call her...
i really really wanted marvita to be on there too! damnit.
mila makes me naucious. she's nasty and her eyes are crossed. she's ugly.
i'm kind of into autistic heather.
and why are there so many blah white chicks?
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 4:58 am

I think austistic Heather is beeyootiful.I think might get some good pics outta this crew. Did you know that that big man model "Michele" from who knows what season is having a baby with that idiot from Survivor, Johny Fairplay?
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 5:34 am | Edited by: skank police

I fucking missed it. I set my DVR on it, and it flat ignores me every time. I made it a series, put it at top priority. It will not listen, goddamn stoopit fucking box. It does not make sense...has anyone had this problem? I look and it's listed, but unless I individually set each recording, it's a no goddamn go. I'm full of hate.

Did you know that that big man model "Michele" from who knows what season is having a baby with that idiot from Survivor, Johny Fairplay?

Wait...Stop the presses...the one who had the gnarly skin condition???? She was like red-headed and scab-pickin' fugly, but now she's platinum blond or something in real life? Johnny Fairplay? Wouldn't he be the last person on earth you'd want as a Baby-daddy, let alone a roll in the hay? Woah.
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 6:19 am

the one who got the disease that little kids get when they don't wash their hands! fucking gross! oh. my. god.
johnny fairplay is so gross and thinks he's a genius. he scares me. so gross. oh my god. how would they meet? eewwww...grossest visual ever...
terrible. terrible.
i am so fucking sicked out right now. unbelievable.
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 1:07 pm

Wait...Stop the presses...the one who had the gnarly skin condition????

YES!!!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/10/survivor-fairplay-and-top-model-michelle -baby-reality/
Posted: Sep 23, 2007 1:06 am

i'm sorry but his hair alone gives me nightmares. that plus she had fucking empatigo or however you spell it! eewww...!!!!
what a sick sick sick match!
Posted: Sep 23, 2007 5:23 am

Poor little scabby, blond-afroed, gay Amazon baby.
Posted: Sep 23, 2007 4:16 pm

Mila looks like Miss Piggy. I know she is only there so Tyra can break her down. "I think crying is a waste of time." Oh man, I can't wait to see this bitch in tears!!!!

I thought Marvita was really ugly, but she had a sad story. Tyra exploited her sad story for 3 minutes. The end.

I am so glad that BAAAAAHston BAAAAAAHtehDAAAAAH didn't get picked, as I would have shot the TV if I had to listen to her bray every week. Is she Donkey in disguise?
Posted: Sep 23, 2007 6:44 pm

marvita was a bit man face but i felt slightly more deserving than mila pig head. i guess i was feeling her exploitation too...
but i assume for good television reasons, tyra wants to smack that nuts looking smile off of mila's face.
boston lifts her entire head up like a donkey when she spoke. yep.
Posted: Sep 23, 2007 10:48 pm

Tyra exploited her sad story for 3 minutes. The end.

That infuriated me. Marvita was being totally a class act and leave it to Tyra to drag her into the gutter. And I think Marvita would have done well post makeovers.
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 3:23 am

i know! she sunk low! not just poverty!!! but rape! molestation! abondonment! jesus....
it made me cringe watching the girl say the word "rape"...so sad and awful.
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 3:43 am

Man, Janet giving Tyra that fake waxing was the hottest thing to happen on network TV since I can't remember! Lisa is totally hot too. Mark my words...Lisa wins, Janet places. I'm trying to figure out who will play the "total cunt" character arch-type to round out the trifecta. I'll post my official order of elimination after some reflection and tabulation. Tyra, I love you!
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 6:51 am | Edited by: skank police

Yay! I saw it.

I think austistic Heather is beeyootiful.

Word. The skin...the eyes. Total. Her photos are gonna be amazing. Lisa is super pretty too. "Real-size" girl...hmmmm...will she go farther than any of the other meaty gals?

Man, Janet giving Tyra that fake waxing was the hottest thing to happen on network TV since I can't remember!

In my salon, bending up like that is not the preferred method. All fours is really not necessary...has anyone ever had to do that? Be honest. Janet sure is buff...got a Wal-Mart and a gym, I'm guessin'.
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 3:09 pm

has anyone ever had to do that?

Nope. But I gotta say, I was wondering if it would have made things less painful.
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 3:58 pm

Did spontanius make it? SPONTANIOUS??? Did i spell it right?
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 7:34 pm

so far...can't really tell who's who yet. but i fucking hate mila pig face and love autistic heather best. so far.
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 8:27 pm

Did i spell it right?

No, even better:

Spontaniouse
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 9:33 pm

i'm rooting for the autistic girl. though i would have never mentioned that in public. what if she isn't really autistic.....she's just really slick and wants people to think she is..........
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 9:52 pm | Edited by: Shawn Carpetbagger

The autistic girl has awful posture. So bad that I thought it was a goof at first. It would be awesome if her autism was all an elaborate hoax for the sympathy vote.

As of Week 1, I stand by Lisa & Janet as long as they continue to dirty things and/or spank Tyra.

On a related note, did anyone ever see last season's Natasha due her correspondence work on The Tyra Show?
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 11:10 pm

She did mispronounce "aspergers" syndrome; is is commonly pronounced ASS-pergers, not AHS-pergers. And it is a very uncommon and debatable diagnosis. I have treated some kids with it who were EXTREMELY and interestingly bizarre, so I hope she really has it. It tends to be very entertaining, to be honest.
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 11:11 pm

Ass-burgers.
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 11:16 pm

I love that Little Orange Man Jay Manuel brought up how she could do all the weird "50's posings"! HA!!!! She is honestly the most modelesque of all the girls so far.
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 1:00 am

i just read fourfour. which was gr8 in itself. and she is so not autism and its total assssspergers.
i don't know very much about it, what does it make you do?
yes, posture in some of the pics was as fourfour said "hunchback"
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 10:22 pm

Well, aspergers is a form of autism, like the "lowest" form. Typically Aspergers kids are brilliant but completely socially inept (like hilariously socially inept); they typically have to have mental health caseworkers their entire lives. They also look bizarre in the eyes...at least the ones I have worked with; like there is constantly a flood of thought activity and they are just hashing through it nonstop. They tend to pick a topic or subject and become totally consumed by and obsessed with it. This one guy I worked with was really into OLD Saturday Night Live's and Dan Ackroyd. He would do "I am not a crook!" Nixon impersonations and Julia Child impersonations and had no idea of the historical context, just that they were things Dan Ackroyd used to do.

Fucking awesome, that aspergers.
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 1:03 am

ok. wow. i think my friend is actually like this. wow.

fucking awesome. yes.
Posted: Sep 27, 2007 2:48 am

BYE BYE MISS PIGGY!!!!
Posted: Sep 27, 2007 7:25 pm

hate fat head pig face. jesus her eyes were close together. i saw that but unfortunately missed most of the rest...
it'll be a sunday nighter for me...
but i did notice their already picking on heather! she is still my favorite.
those bitches just jealous...
Posted: Sep 27, 2007 8:23 pm

For some reason our DVR went crazy last night when we went to see Eastern Promises and DID NOT RECORD ANTM and only got 1/2 of Top Chef. HORRORS. Top Chef comes on right after itself so we caught that, but not ANTM. I am gonna read y'alls remarks anyways.
Posted: Sep 28, 2007 1:39 am

sunday night...total rerun action.
Posted: Sep 28, 2007 3:19 pm

I will be at a dinner and hope the DVR behaves itself!
Posted: Oct 1, 2007 8:36 pm | Edited by: saispas

Mila was sooooo bizarre looking-bye bye!

I loved how Miss J is back to "herself", actually looking like a somewhat normal gay man and comparing girls to "a young Angie Dickinson", even though that broke down model has a Big Bird beak and that compliment is a stretch.

Poor Heather; they are total haters, esp. that busty Kimberly from the shithole known as Ocala, Florida.

My fave is exotic dancer Lisa, though. She is GORGEOUS, when not flailing about screaming in her New Jersey foster care system accent. Don't let that Bianca witch get you down, honey.
Posted: Oct 1, 2007 9:17 pm

sheesh! lotsa haters on this one, eh?
heather is my fave but private dancer is really pretty.
mila was sooo gross and such a fucking bummer. yes, bye bye! her eyes were tiny and all close together! eeeww...
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 5:56 am

again...my attention span was not there. must rewatch. i am even more clueless than the last time to what happened.
all i know is its all about make overs next week and that is amazing.
and i hate twiggy.
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 3:06 pm

Twiggy used to be a fucking foxxxxxola in the Ossie Clark early-mid 70's.

I am again back on the Heather bandwagon as Lisa just does not have it for this particular competition. She has fabulous legs though and that combo Susanna Hoffs-Vanity face??? LAWSY! She fine.
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 7:47 pm

Regardless, glad that Ocala bitch is gone. Best thing that ever came outta Ocala was Quad City DJs...no wait, they were from Jacksonville, so nothing good ever comes outta Ocala.
Posted: Oct 5, 2007 11:51 pm

This one guy I worked with was really into OLD Saturday Night Live's and Dan Ackroyd. He would do "I am not a crook!" Nixon impersonations and Julia Child impersonations and had no idea of the historical context, just that they were things Dan Ackroyd used to do.

Dan Ackroyd has Aspergers.
Posted: Oct 7, 2007 2:50 am

really? hmmm...
yes to heather.
twiggy was amazing. and i hate seeing her be such a damn drag now. it makes me sad inside.
Posted: Oct 11, 2007 2:40 pm

Well, thank god prickly pear is gone; she was a condescending weirdo. Though Twigs and Tyra fall into that camp as well.

That Frog photog was in love with the girl with the fucked up grill. I love the French--we could all be desirable babes over there just rolling out of bed.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 3:00 am

best part was oogling weird hiphop hat french photog. yep.
boring ole smarty pants is gone. she didn't like doing it anyway!
i usually love me some make overs but it didn't do much for me this show.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 4:26 am

Yeah! During the shoot he was cracking me up with all the "bwwyootifuhl!" business.

I am so over all the ridiculous nasty weaves/extensions. BLECH. Do regular people get that crap in their hair? The white girls look ludicrous. I loved Shiensha (or whatever her name is)'s Toni Tennille do though. SO not "Louise Brooks" though! Tyra and the Jay's are idiots.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 11:52 pm

her bob was the best makeover for sure! but sooo NOT louise Brooks. the weird morph tv screen scared me too.
the extensions are boring and ugly. too much.
heather looks the same.
Posted: Oct 13, 2007 1:36 am

That Ken Paves is a nimrod too. Boo hiss. Nigel's wife is adorable, but you can tell she is a bitchface.
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 8:43 am

thats right! i forgot all about that part! ken paves is sooooo lame o rama. and nigels wife was super pretty used to be a model but looked totally mean and bitchy! but she barley talked!!!
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 7:14 pm

IT IS BACK.

And it is actually somehow re-legitimizing to see them back in NYC. Even though they are quite possibly the stupidest group of all time.
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 8:31 pm

Genital mutilation!! Christ! And she does look just like Iman. I hate the faux-hawk anger management twat. There are some serious cuties and some nasies... and yes they are all real real dumb.
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 8:44 pm

I stopped watching halfway through so I could watch the Memphis game...but I think this season has some serious potential...for brawling and hilarity! They gotta keep anger management in there with genital mutilation Mean African!
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 9:35 pm

Points to discuss:

The awful Salesha My Life as a Cover Girl ad!

Paulina Porizkova and her facial surgery!

Paulina P and her icy cold Polish slams on the girls!
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 9:37 pm

23 minutes! Can't wait.
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 10:44 pm

there is wayyy too much goin on on cycle 10. such good times await. i can feel it.
i like lactating claire and retard punk lauren as prettiest.
but there are some doozys. paulina looks good but weirdo in the right light. salesha was a bummer. very very very sad...
mean ole somalia fatima? but yes, the god damn genital mutilation
amis eyebrow head?
and they all walked like crack on the runway.
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 10:44 pm

why is alison even on here?
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 10:45 pm

pilates training??????
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 10:47 pm

stacy ann and kimberly have same face, no???
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 10:49 pm

oh, kimberly...oh my...please discuss...please...
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 4:01 pm

although i am totally talking to myself, i also forgot to mention the amazingness of a homeless photo shoot and the gross ass pic of tyra as a fake homeless person...amazing.
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 4:12 pm

I loved when dude on Best week ever said something like, "No, Tyrabitch, you have to stay overnight if you want to know what homelessness is like, staying out all day is just ...errands.".
ANTM is not on 2X a week anymore is it? I always forget to record it...but I'm still watching Rock of Love...anyone? Daisy looks like that chick guitar player in the Muppet Show band...but ugly.
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 5:28 pm

i keep missing rock of love. i've been missin lots of good ones lately.
tyra doesn't stop blowing my mind. the guy who does the fourfour blog does hilarious write ups on the top model. the lovely saispas turned me onto that one...
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 6:30 pm

Me too! But punk retard Lauren yeah, cannot walk!

Which one is Kimberly?

Rock of Love is just roooooooooling. So many crazies!
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 11:31 pm

kimberly had the face that was all scrunched up and all of her features were in the middle of her face. she's the one who at elimination said she don't liek fashion or expensive clothes and wanted to go home. heh!
rock of love has so many weirdos going on...i missed the other nights and it looked like another good one.
lauren can not walk. its kinda depressing.
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 11:50 pm

I saw that part!! I know, "I don't like those fancy clothes models have to wear.".... like she'd just come out of a coma onto a FUCKING MODELING TV SHOW!! What the hell? It's so weird and funny when they get all Mama's girl 18 and and insecure all of a sudden... and make up excuses for freaking the fuck out. I don't like clothes? That beats all...it has to.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 2:57 am | Edited by: theeduchess

Dudes...Daisy is Oscar de la Hoya's niece!
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 8:37 am

Dudes...Daisy is Oscar de la Hoya's niece!

Wha-wha-WHAT?!?!?!?!

Oh my god she is so fucking disgusting. Ryan just said, "She's gonna win."

I liked that Kimberly said that to Tyra; I saw Tyra's true colors in her reaction when dismissing her photo at panel in the decision time. It was all very hilarious.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 11:18 am

Tyra: "Little white bitch don't like clothes...dead to me...and shave her head on her way out." (while gnawing on a severed baby's arm)...
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 7:46 pm

yes, it was truly hilarious...
oscar de la hoyas niece??? eeeww...grody to the fucking maximum.
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 10:07 am

I missed the first episode. So glad that googly eye got elimiated.
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 2:21 pm

ok, way too many weird awful blonde hairdos for makeovers. and it makes me sick to my stomach but mean ole fatima looks way better with all the hair. what did they do to my fave claire??? and the one with the accent with the blonde is hideous too. still like lauren and claire.
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 2:24 pm

Lauren and Marvita are my faves for this season.
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 2:33 pm

Marvita looks great with the damn fauxhawk. I cannot believe the difference. I too love Lauren, but she needs to learn that walk. Claire was so much better pre-makeover. Fuck Tyra for insinuating that Dominique only looks haggish because they didn't do the right haircolor on her. I was guffawing at her insistence that she is "high fashion"...oh how she will fall.
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 3:08 pm

"Fuck Tyra for insinuating that Dominique only looks haggish because they didn't do the right haircolor on her."

Is this the one who looks like the women's studies prof in her photo shoots? Fuuuuug!

I really hate the long blonde weave on the plus sized girl. It makes her look so fucking country. Shiteous.
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 4:25 pm

That orange hair on the girl who was kicked off was perfect though; what a bitchface.

I seriously cannot believe they strung along Dominique; she is hideous and really old looking. No no no no.
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 4:35 pm

That orange hair on the girl who was kicked off was perfect though; what a bitchface.

Seriously. That girl was a bitchface in a BAD way. It makes me SO happy when peeps like that get their come-uppance though. Especially on TV in front of lots and lots of people.
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 4:37 pm

Her tears were like wine.
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 9:46 pm

the colors of hair going around was just wayyyy too much for me and they ruined rad claire with the nutty blonde hair that they gave to every girl. dominique has man face. and bad hair now. plus size girl was wayyyy better before.
orange hair kick off girl sucked ass
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 9:47 pm

lauren better learn to walk
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 11:54 am

jaslene is a whore. and the albino girl scares me. childern of the corn...
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 12:05 pm

Missed it! Fucking DVR must hate Tyra too cos it just refused to record it.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 1:21 pm

Ok, so Claire looks to me like Naima (at least she did in the blue knit cap she was wearing yesterday) and Dominique looks just like drunky Lisa to me!

But I like Claire I decided, even though shes a little too smiley and sweet.

And I still like Marvita.

Think I'm over Lauren.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 1:23 pm

Oh, yeah. And LOVE WHITNEY!
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 4:46 pm

i still like lauren but i don't like the pity party, i want her to walk...still like claire even though they all have that crazy damn hair color.
dominique has weird man crazy face. lisa's man face sister kinda?
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 9:30 pm

Please tell me people are still watching this train wreck; Domenique of the Third Person Reference? "Supermodel" Verlena (or was it Verbena? All I know I have never heard of her)? Crazy Benny the Vogue Machine and his crew of drag queens? What is all that finger pointing? Girl shamed by the panel for not shaving her pit hair and Tyra calling her "Razor"?
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 12:33 pm

i am so watchin this garbage. its getting better and better. model veldenbena was very lame. and i wanna know why these girls all have to say how rad it is to be with benny vogue guy?? is it really? and his fingers make me insane. what was all that?
miss j and those eyebrows again? amazing.
her pit hair was so nothin, they left it on there on purpose. yes, they did call her razor yet noone said nothin?
such a good good train wreck. i still like lauren and claire...
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Both those girls are lovely and so normal that it is bizarre to see them putting themselves through it all. Claire is so warm and nice that Tyra doesn't even have the ability to insult her so she barely tries! You can tell Tyra wants Claire to think she is really together, nice and wholesome too, but it comes off like cut glass. Miss J is such a moron but at least he knows what is up with Claire and Lauren.

Benny NINJA? Voguing? I cracked up when old "DV-Victim-Will-Be-My-Angle" Domenique called it "The Vogue."
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 6:31 pm

yeah, little benny ninja is sorta mind blowing really.
i feel like they weren't alive for voguing it up???
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 7:26 pm

Remember when he did the whole cat robbing through laser beams vogue challenge?
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 8:34 pm

i loved that challenge. yes. good times. good times.
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 4:01 pm

Please say one of you saw Sunday's Rock of Love. I fucking LOVE Heather.
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 7:34 pm

i just watched last night. heather ruled, she got them all shit faced and took serious charge. she looks really creepy from behind in her bikini but i also think she fucking rules.
the left over girls all scare me.
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 8:02 pm

I loved how she looked running around in her bikini and those ridiculous sunglasses and when that plastic surgery disaster Daisy poured out her soul, it was perfect when she jumped up, picked her bikini out of her ass (maybe I just imagined that, but it fits) and said, "Welp, I gotta go pee..."

She deserves a show.
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 8:34 pm

I loved how she looked running around in her bikini and those ridiculous sunglasses

Not to mention, the other girls were barefoot and she had 4" stilettos on. "Listen, ladies we're gonna get drunk". She's a stripper-hero marvel.

the left over girls all scare me.

He's got no good option whatsoever. PJ Soles (Ambre)? Destiny? Thought he'd cut her creepy ass a long time ago. Daisy the Muppet and her ex with his coif and wickety-wack ball cap....."we were in a band together"......oh the horror and glory that fandango musta been!! Wheeeee! The comic relief was high this time...fo sho.
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 9:53 pm

Did you see how he tossed that pass when Kristy Jo gave him the gut-wrenching "I can't, Bret" and ran from him outside the house? He knew he was FUCKED this season. I heard they are already casting R of R 3, so here's hopin'!
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 9:55 pm

Oh, check out the HORROR and GLORY!
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 11:09 pm

Oh, check out the HORROR and GLORY!

They are from Denver......!!!
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Man! I didn't even think about that! You haven't seen Daisy in for a waxing???
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 1:33 pm

aaahh!!! allthose girls are amazingly gross. and the band is also mind blowing. damn good television
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 2:12 pm

You haven't seen Daisy in for a waxing???

Nah, there's a joint called....hold on to your hat...Wax and the City, where the strippers and skeeves go (they even do BROzillians!). We are a wee bit classier (or at least more "regular") than a Daisy-type establishment.
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 5:17 pm

I am surprised Wax and the City is not here. My fave beauty shop name is GET NAILED.
Posted: May 13, 2008 5:35 pm

there is wayyy too much goin on on cycle 10. such good times await. i can feel it.
but there are some doozys. paulina looks good but weirdo in the right light. salesha was a bummer. very very very sad...
mean ole somalia fatima? but yes, the god damn genital mutilation
amis eyebrow head?
and they all walked like crack on the runway.

Okay, I didn't read any of this thread purposely because I haven't watched any of it UNTIL they did a recap marathon this past weekend. What a fucking train wreck!
And now that we're down to the last three here's what I think...

I loved Claire, and it was all downhill after she left. God, her face was fascinating. Lauren? Doomed from the get go...couldn't walk, anything. She was like the weird girl who ate pixie stix sandwiches, but wasn't near as endearing.
All the rest were pretty forgettable.
I hate Fatima. Like I need to hear about her mutilation. And, early on she said "I am mutilated, so I can never be with a man". Well, she can, but...
Also, her nose and top lip are too squashed together...looking like a big dirty spot on her face. That gets squishier when she smiles with those really white teeth.
I like Whitney the best of the last three. Beautiful Southern girl, not too obnoxious. But...CAN A FULL FIGURED MODEL WIN??
Thinking Anya will win, though that girl is pug ugly if you're just looking at her. Her features are all messed up on her face. And, what's with the accent? Where's she from? I thought she was Russian or something, but then I thought her accent might be one of those affected ghetto accents. Hmm.

America's Next Top Model is....
Posted: May 13, 2008 7:34 pm

I like Anya for the win. Her pix are better than any of the rest and I like her sweet, constant white blonde moments.

I liked Claire at first and even though Domenique was a toothless hag, I did not like the boring Mean Girls action coming from the supposed Earth Mother. As long as Lauren was busting out some psychotic early morning bombast or Whitney some totally insane soap opera craziness, "mean" equaled "great". Claire just mimicked the most typical 14 year old cheerleader.
Posted: May 14, 2008 8:47 pm

SPOILER:

Okay, I forgot to watch this but just got the info from Wikipedia. Fucking CUNTRY. Honestly. Going for the plus gal is awesome and all, but Toccara was so superior. The shark has jumped. When does Big Love and Weeds start?
Posted: May 15, 2008 9:00 am

but Toccara was so superior.

Toccara was/is so ridiculously hot it blows my mind. If it went in all the right places like that, anyone could happily be so zaftig.
I didn't watch, but Whitney always looked kinda meanfaced, like if you crossed Anna Nicole Smith with Amelie Mauresmo...
Posted: May 15, 2008 10:22 am

She gots a sour puss, for sure. Okay, honestly, I don't like Whitney b/c she looks like a composite of all the girls I used to fight with in high school that were lots bigger than me and drove big trucks.
Posted: May 15, 2008 1:30 pm | Edited by: miss linda

This show just got even dumber last night.

Paulina Porizkova should have won!
Posted: May 15, 2008 2:44 pm

Yeah, Whitney looked a mess on her first "walk" down the runway and Paulina had it right when she called her a "ham". That second ensemble with Whitney in it was Russ Meyer central!
Posted: May 15, 2008 9:20 pm

Bitch is a phony fattie. Pth. Softball player chic!
Posted: May 16, 2008 9:40 am

I'm agreeing with this! I love her...she's kind of funny nasty.
How old is she now? She is amazingly beautiful.

Whitney? feh...
Anya did look horrible on the runway, though. Like a scared chicken...
Posted: May 16, 2008 1:03 pm

She's the only enjoyment I got out of watching this season after Claire got the boot.
Posted: May 21, 2008 11:09 pm

Oh my god. I flipped accidentally to the Tyra show, and she's doing some kind of Top Model awards show called the "Fiercies". Like the Grammys, or the Emmys. Her tits are huge in a melon colored dress, and she just told the audience they were "wack" after asking for a group audience FIERCE pose.
Please someone else turn this on. It's on the Oxygen channel right now.
I'm cursing that I don't have a tape.
Posted: May 22, 2008 11:37 am

She's full blown crazy.
Posted: Mar 10, 2010 8:46 pm

My cousin was just on there! awesome.
She got kicked off, so my new favorite is the born again black girl. I also like the red-head and the big eye-browdy girl.
Posted: Mar 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Oh, and the mixed girl who talks like a hesher. I forgot.
Posted: Mar 10, 2010 9:58 pm

I'm gay
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®